2015 State of the Union Address; Barack Hussein Obama:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Watch, and Feel free to comment on Anything that this "President", said;

State of the Union Address; 1/20/2015

I don't think He "Saw his Shadow" this time around; Maybe we will actually Hear More from him, next year: when he feels like telling us all about change, again.

This is an "Open Opinion Thread".

=M=

musterion

Did not watch. Will not watch. But I've heard he was needlessly confrontational bordering on nasty; feel free to confirm or deny that.

He will prove to be THE most dangerous and destructive lame duck in the history of the U.S.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I already know the state of the Union. It is weak and will fail. Sooner if he gets his way.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Writer/Reporter "Dylan Stableford"; Says his Favorite Obama Quote from the Video, Was:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-sotu-bu...now-because-i-won-both-of-them-134606886.html

President Obama's SOTU 'sick burn' lights up Twitter
"I have, no more (Thank God! =M=) campaigns to run. ... I know "because I won both of them".

I think that is A Good Observation, Dylan; However now I would Love to show you some of my Favorite

"Obama Llama Quotes", from the Video:

We are Creating more "Jobs", Mainly By making More "Gas" (Gasoline) Fueled Cars, at a Faster Rate Than Ever before; And the Price of Gas is Going Back Down, so Everybody will be able to "Burn off More Gasoline Faster, and Cheaper"!!!

Audience Claps, and the Shadow on the Left Stands and Claps.

Then Obama Llama, Continues:

pope francis McFerdinand "His Whole Knee NES".

The Weather has Been Hotter in the Last 15 years, and in the Last Year, than it Ever has been on the "Known Record", or "History of the Weather".
Said "Obama Llama Hussein Barack Magee".

=M=

Obama Said All These Things, in "So Many other Words", Probably of "Equal Value"; On 1/20/15. LOL!!!

: D

Obama, if we make "More" Gasoline Powered Cars, to "Create More Jobs"; How does that Help "The Weather Problem"?

Also I would love to note, that he Did not Look once behind himself, at the Two Men. : D Shadowing Him! LOL!!!

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
managed to miss it last night

not gonna waste my time on it now

two more years and the scumbag's history

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
If you have any Person Favorite; "Barack Hussein Obama" Quotes from that "State of the Union Address"; Feel free to post some, after this Post.

And remember; Have fun!

We still have the Right to Free Speech; Good thing Obama has not Taken that Away from us.

I did like one of his Ideas though; "Free College for the First Two Years".

However, I believe that as A Free Society, we should have "Free Education to Any Level; For Completely Free", to any level of Education, and Any Degree that any man is Willing to work towards, should not be Kept from the Rich.

Those who are able to "Get Themselves Out of Trouble"; Because they "Have Money"...

=M=

I also don't believe that Information about "Observable Truth" should be Limited in Any Way.

Unless at a "Time of War", to hide Information about Plans from the Enemy; Information should be Free: Even if you Fight "Private/Secret Wars" the Information about what Occurred in those wars should be Made Public, After the battles are over.

Nobody should be able to "Hide From Justice".

No Man.

Not Cops, and Not Rich People; Not any more than Any Other Man/Woman.

Guys usually when I say the Word "Man", I'm referring to "Mankind", and not just the "Male" Half.

Make Sure that's nice and Clear for ya.

Oh, And;

This 2015 "State of the Union Address", is so Stacked With Stinky "Reduce, and Contain the Population", "Masonic-Popery Logic"; I can Barely watch it to Laugh at it Myself.

But, Yeah; "Obama Llama Hussein":

I do agree with your One "Change?/Thought, which will never Come to be in My Lifetime, Probably", was Completely Free Two Years of College Education.

Don't stop there though, with your "Fake Changes"; Feel free to follow Through, and Let Students "Pick Their Classes", so the Smart People don't get Bored with the First Two Years of "General Studies", that most community colleges make Students Go Through: in order to Finally Study "What They Want".

Last edited:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Really Though; Obama's Speech is Riddled With Illogical "Masonic-Roman" "Popery" "Control the Population" Statements of Non-Sense that will never Change Anything: In Our Government in Reality.

The Field Is Rich for Critique, Dig In; and, plant some Seeds or Trees.

Republican, Democrat, Independent, and Moron; Donkey, Elephant, Bear, Sheep, Scientist, Preacher, Rabbi, Cow or Llama: Feel free to Leave a Comment, Thought, or Idea.

Include a Reason to Back it Up though; Or, I will probably ask you "Why?".

=M=

Sort of in the Way I just Questioned Obama Llama; After All, We are all Equal Under God.

Which is another Reason Why, the members of the popery, and the pope; are No Better, than any other Man/Woman.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
2015 State of the Union Address; Barack Hussein Obama:

My favorite spot was when the President remarked that American women deserve equal pay for equal work.

Vice President Biden and Speaker Boehner were both sitting behind the President in full view of the camera.

The Vice President stood to applaud that comment - not only did the Speaker not applaud, he remained seated with a blank look on his face.

When 2016 comes around and the GOP are looking for the woman's vote, I hope the Democrats play that clip on national television on each and every day of the campaign!

Last edited:

drbrumley

More Spending, More Regulation, and More Government
Laurance Vance
I received a fund-raising e-mail from Jim DeMint of the Heritage Foundation (does Heritage send any other kind?). He opens with this line about Obama and his State of the Union address:

“President Obama delivers a good speech. But it’s the content of the State of the Union address that really matters, not the delivery. The content was more of the same: more spending, more regulation, and more government.”

More spending, more regulation, and more government—Isn’t that what we got with a Republican majority in the Congress under George W. Bush?