Shame on you, Ohioians

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
John Boehner allows B. Hussein Obama, then Kenyan turned Indonesian to sink this economy. It is your faults, you blind fools for electing him.

shagster01

Is this what a sunk economy looks like? Pretty awesome when a sunk economy is still one of the most prosperous in the world with many of the richest billionaires involved in it.

I know we are all struggling to put enough food on our tables to keep us all fat and many of us only have two or three tv sets with cable and only one car per person in the family. Hopefully we will pull through our 1st world problems.

Tinark

turned Indonesian? There is a new lunacy theory from the mentally ill on the right every week it seems. Lexington and shagster already did a fine job exposing your failure to grasp of basic logic and the lack of connection to reality your statements have. What a mess it must be to have thoughts like yours constantly running through your head.

musterion

I don't recall voting for Boehner when I was in Ohio but I don't recall ever not voting for him either, so blame me all you want. It's all academic now. Has been for some time. The two-party oligarchy is firmly in place and Boehner is just one player in it. The Republic is unrecoverable - they're seeing to that. Anyone who was surprised by him fending off the ouster has not been paying attention, as with anyone who seriously thought they meant it when they said they'd do whatever it took to secure the border and take Obamacare apart. Just as anyone who looks for a restoration of what the Republic was supposed to be (but has not been for a very, very long time), is a fool. It won't happen. None of it will happen.

Third party? Nice idea, but if they smell any real threat from one you will see (R) and (D) unite as you never imagined they could. Look what the (R) has said and done behind the scenes about the Tea Party...everyday people, patriots who put them back in power because they really want what the (R) only says it wants.

Fool me once, shame on you. Successfully lie to me a half dozen times...? That's on me.

So yeah, Boehner's my fault. Now start portioning out blame for all the rest of the (R) traitors across the nation, like the fiery freshmen who just bowed to Boehner. Start with them.

Or better yet, don't. It's a waste of time. All that is happening must happen. For the end times events to come about as prophesied as we who believe know they must, a nation like what the U.S. used to be cannot exist. Some of you already know this to be true.

Folks who are supposed to be abiding above - where our citizenship, treasure and Head are - should not be so upset by this passing temporal scene, this mist and vapor. All is going according to plan. You either believe that or you don't. We're just bummed because we're inconvenienced, insulted and outraged when we SHOULD be excited and expectant at being alive to see it start to happen, as it means the soon return of Christ for us.

So cheer up, those of you who know.

shagster01

I don't recall voting for Boehner when I was in Ohio but I don't recall ever not voting for him either, so blame me all you want. It's all academic now. Has been for some time. The two-party oligarchy is firmly in place and Boehner is just one player in it. The Republic is unrecoverable - they're seeing to that. Anyone who was surprised by him fending off the ouster has not been paying attention, as with anyone who seriously thought they meant it when they said they'd do whatever it took to secure the border and take Obamacare apart. Just as anyone who looks for a restoration of what the Republic was supposed to be (but has not been for a very, very long time), is a fool. It won't happen. None of it will happen.

Third party? Nice idea, but if they smell any real threat from one you will see (R) and (D) unite as you never imagined they could. Look what the (R) has said and done behind the scenes about the Tea Party...everyday people, patriots who put them back in power because they really want what the (R) only says it wants.

Fool me once, shame on you. Successfully lie to me a half dozen times...? That's on me.

So yeah, Boehner's my fault. Now start portioning out blame for all the rest of the (R) traitors across the nation, like the fiery freshmen who just bowed to Boehner. Start with them.

Or better yet, don't. It's a waste of time. All that is happening must happen. For the end times events to come about as prophesied as we who believe know they must, a nation like what the U.S. used to be cannot exist. Some of you already know this to be true.

Folks who are supposed to be abiding above - where our citizenship, treasure and Head are - should not be so upset by this passing temporal scene, this mist and vapor. All is going according to plan. You either believe that or you don't. We're just bummed because we're inconvenienced, insulted and outraged when we SHOULD be excited and expectant at being alive to see it start to happen, as it means the soon return of Christ for us.

All of that, yet it is still our vote that controls who is there. Republicans can oppose the Tea Party if they want, but you can still vote for them.

Morpheus

turned Indonesian? There is a new lunacy theory from the mentally ill on the right every week it seems. Lexington and shagster already did a fine job exposing your failure to grasp of basic logic and the lack of connection to reality your statements have. What a mess it must be to have thoughts like yours constantly running through your head.

When I read "...running through your head." in reference to Nick, I suddenly pictured the old carnival motorcycle ball, with the bike racing around in circles in the empty space. No direction...no destination. Getting nowhere, and simply exerting a lot of energy to just keep ending up in the same place over and over again. Dizzying and monotonous. I'm thinking that in his case there's nobody on the bike. It just keeps droning on.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

:first:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

:thumb: Yep!

musterion

All of that, yet it is still our vote that controls who is there. Republicans can oppose the Tea Party if they want, but you can still vote for them.

You are without clue. But you can't help it. The GOP despises the patriots in this country because they have more in common with the democrat statists than with us.

shagster01

You are without clue. But you can't help it. The GOP despises the patriots in this country because they have more in common with the democrat statists than with us.

So? Don't vote for them then.

You act like it's mandatory to vote republican or democrat.

Christian Liberty

This post made me smile because this is probably true, but I'm guessing that at this point you have more in common with both of those groups than you do with me:)

Christian Liberty

I'm not postmillennial but I think this statement is too doom and gloom. Not that I expect any different from a dispensationalist of any stripe (note: this is an observation that dispies tend to be temporally pessimistic, not an attack) but I think this mentality is wrong.

We do not know when the world will end. And when it does, we aren't going to be "raptured" out. We're going to go through the tribulation like everyone else, assuming it didn't happen already (BTW: I do not know the answer to this. My own eschatology is still in development.)

But even if we will be raptured out (which I think is extremely unlikely, but I won't say definitively) it still may not happen in our lifetimes.

Human freedom is rare in human history, and the cult of the State and statism is very old. It doesn't have to be the end of the world for the US to go downhill. Rome went downhill in a very similar manner, yet it wasn't "the end."

Does what is happening now have to continue? Maybe, I don't know. I'm a Calvinist so I think God controls whatever happens. But I also think he uses men to do it. So do what you know is right and leave the results to God.

In my opinion, with very rare exceptions, voting D or R would not qualify as the right thing. ANd if you think the GOP is the "lesser of two evils" I would read Romans 3:8.

That doesn't mean perfection. But there is a difference between imperfect, and moving the country toward destruction like everyone else. Ron Paul, Justin Amash, and Thomas Massie are not perfect men but they are sound, freedom oriented men who were/are working to make the United States a freer and more prosperous country through the repeal of government control, so I support them. Most other Republicans aren't.

musterion

This post made me smile because this is probably true, but I'm guessing that at this point you have more in common with both of those groups than you do with me:)

Socially and morally, your kind (assuming you are libertarian) ends up having more in common with the left than with the right. That trumps your fiscal conservatism.

musterion

I'm not postmillennial but I think this statement is too doom and gloom. Not that I expect any different from a dispensationalist of any stripe (note: this is an observation that dispies tend to be temporally pessimistic, not an attack) but I think this mentality is wrong.

You keep on hoping we're wrong then, as you go about reclaiming America for Christ or whatever ecumenically retarded mission it is you think you're on this month.

shagster01

Socially and morally, your kind (assuming you are libertarian) ends up having more in common with the left than with the right. That trumps your fiscal conservatism.

Just like how socially you want the law to regulate morals which trumps your conservative "small government. "

musterion

Just like how socially you want the law to regulate morals which trumps your conservative "small government. "

1. All law regulates someone's morality and choices. That's what laws do. Free societies cannot survive without that function, and ours hasn't.

2. Any (R) that has ever advocated growth in government just for the sake of growing bureaucracy - as your kind does - may be (R) but is not conservative.

Lexington'96

The reason Libertarians are more critical of Republicans than Democrats is that people who support limited government already know that Democrats are bad.