Reagan increases deficit.. LONG AFTER DEATH!

Daniel1611

yeh, i can't find fault w/ this, even if it is written by a leftie. Bush was a RINO, although I liked him for a lot of reasons. He was good against the beast in the middle east... jihadist morons

But he did increase the Debt, just not as much as President O

no one raised it like he did

:nono:

:darwinsm: Bush sure got rid of the Jihadists, huh?

republicanchick

Another republican lie. Repub-lie-cans.

They are all lying liars. Their pants are on fire.

Lies I tell you. They lie and we don't.

Msnbc told me they are lying liars.

O'Reilly lies.

:yoshi:

----
Wow, that is fun. I see why republicanchick does that all the time. But to get the full republicanchick experience I'm going to deny I posted this later.

geez.

Why would anyone call himself/herself liberal after reading THIS??

moronCity, here we come\

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Another republican lie. Repub-lie-cans.

They are all lying liars. Their pants are on fire.

Lies I tell you. They lie and we don't.

Msnbc told me they are lying liars.

O'Reilly lies.

:yoshi:

----
Wow, that is fun. I see why republicanchick does that all the time. But to get the full republicanchick experience I'm going to deny I posted this later.

Well as long as you deny it under a different ID, it doesn't count.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
this is stupid. Obama un-did everything Bush did (left Iraq prematurely)

He left Iraq according to the treaty that Bush negotiated and signed. Prematurely, maybe. But legally obligated to do so, because Bush committed us to do that.

republicanchick

He left Iraq according to the treaty that Bush negotiated and signed. Prematurely, maybe. But legally obligated to do so, because Bush committed us to do that.

I have no evidence of that.. sounds l ike another liberal fabrication

(sigh)

No, I am NOT going to vote for a lib... and any person w/ an IQ over 80 is NOT going to vote for them. Get used to it..

+++

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Barbarian observes:

I have no evidence of that..

Here you go:
The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011...The agreement expired at midnight on December 31, 2011, even though the United States completed its final withdrawal of troops from Iraq on December 16, 2011. The symbolic ceremony in Baghdad officially "cased" (retired) the flag of U.S. forces in Iraq, according to army tradition.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

sounds l ike another liberal fabrication

(sigh)

Surprise.

No, I am NOT going to vote for a lib... and any person w/ an IQ over 80 is NOT going to vote for them.

Popular vote
Barack Obama Obama 65,899,660
51.1%
Mitt Romney Romney 60,932,152

Mathematically impossible, unless you want to show that Obama is not a liberal.