Reagan increases deficit.. LONG AFTER DEATH!

republicanchick

Yes, that is what a liberal's "graph" shows in another thread (can't recall the name of the thread)

it shows a picture of Reagan on the graph, beside the Year 2007 (if my vision serves... VERY small print, which is yet another example [of the bzillions] as to how these libs deceive people).

Wow... Reagan still has the power to increase the Deficit.

This is just another example of how the libs LIE and dress up their lies with factual-looking data or seeming data

Pay attention, America!

"The devil has come down hard on the world because he knows he has but a short time"

:(

zoo22

Here's the graph. It's remarkable that you forgot which thread it was in, even though you'd just responded to it minutes before posting this new thread about it:

This is why President Obama will likely win a second term:

Who-Increased-The-Debt-Revised-Front.jpg

this is a bald faced

LIE

But then, you liberals are always doing that...

Here you show that

Ronald Reagan increases the Deficit

EVEN AFTER DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you having some trouble with your eyeballs?

Caledvwlch

Here's the graph. It's remarkable that you forgot which thread it was in, even though you'd just responded to it minutes before posting this new thread about it:

I must be. I don't see 2007 anywhere near the Gipper.

This Charming Manc

I think its the comprehension she is struggling with

republicanchick

why, that's just really ironic

seeing as how you lefties are the ones who THINK that everyone else has problems with their eyes (and therefore you can deceive them)

reminds me of the saying Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

keep lying

see how that goes for ya in the End

:singer:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Any comments regarding the graph, TSF?

Morpheus

Technically it isn't the eyeballs. They are supposed to be connected to something.

Daniel1611

I think RepublicanChick is a troll. I don't believe she is actually serious with all this stuff she writes. I think it's just someone trying to have some fun. There's no way she is actually serious with the things she says.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
I think RepublicanChick is a troll. I don't believe she is actually serious with all this stuff she writes. I think it's just someone trying to have some fun. There's no way she is actually serious with the things she says.
I think you are a retard trying to make a name for himself.

Daniel1611

I think you are a retard trying to make a name for himself.

If I were trying to make a name for myself, I wouldn't be online right now. But thanks for your thought-provoking insight, Christian Other. How pretentious of you to be "Christian Other." You must have some knowledge that the rest of us lack. Listen everyone. Omniskeptikal is just too enlightened to be Christian. He is so smart that he's "Christian Other." Listen and learn from him.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
If I were trying to make a name for myself, I wouldn't be online right now. But thanks for your thought-provoking insight, Christian Other. How pretentious of you to be "Christian Other." You must have some knowledge that the rest of us lack. Listen everyone. Omniskeptikal is just too enlightened to be Christian. He is so smart that he's "Christian Other." Listen and learn from him.
Yep, a retard.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

I disagree ... which is unfortunate. I think she is completely serious.

If so, then she has that special kind of tunnel vision that allows individuals to feel it is morally acceptable to have such disregard for the less fortunate.

Daniel1611

I disagree ... which is unfortunate. I think she is completely serious.

If so, then she has that special kind of tunnel vision that allows individuals to feel it is morally acceptable to have such disregard for the less fortunate.

You're probably right. The vast majority of these Fox News-watching Republican partisans are out of their minds.

shagster01

Yes, that is what a liberal's "graph" shows in another thread (can't recall the name of the thread)

it shows a picture of Reagan on the graph, beside the Year 2007 (if my vision serves... VERY small print, which is yet another example [of the bzillions] as to how these libs deceive people).

Wow... Reagan still has the power to increase the Deficit.

This is just another example of how the libs LIE and dress up their lies with factual-looking data or seeming data

Pay attention, America!

"The devil has come down hard on the world because he knows he has but a short time"

:(

Another republican lie. Repub-lie-cans.

They are all lying liars. Their pants are on fire.

Lies I tell you. They lie and we don't.

Msnbc told me they are lying liars.

O'Reilly lies.

:yoshi:

----
Wow, that is fun. I see why republicanchick does that all the time. But to get the full republicanchick experience I'm going to deny I posted this later.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
A retarded bigot also.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Americans are such suckers.

We think that the rules for taxes that apply to rich people also apply to working people, but they don’t.

When working peoples’ taxes go up, their pay goes up. When their taxes go down, their pay goes down. It may take a year or two or three to all even out, but it always works this way—look at any country in Europe.

And that rule on taxes is the opposite of how it works for rich people!

It’s time we roll back the Reagan tax cuts that slashed the top 74 percent rate on millionaires and billionaires down into the low 30s.

Increase the top marginal tax rate and eliminate stock options as a form of executive compensation. This will go a long way toward stabilizing our economy and improving wages for lower and middle-income Americans.

We conveniently ignore the fact that the tax cuts also resulted in the tripling of the federal deficit during the Reagan years, among other things.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The problem with the huge deficits from the 80s, is that they never got paid off. So we're continuing to pay interest on it, without getting free of it. It's like maxing out your credit cards and then paying the minimum each month.

At some point, we have to deal with that. Clinton briefly got things where we paid down a little of the debt. And then Bush got into office and went on another borrow-and-spend spree.

And we lost all the progress made, and went deeper into debt.

Daniel1611

The debt problem will never be addressed. It is literally impossible to pay of the debt. It CANNOT happen. I don't care what Paul Ryan or anyone else says they will do. As long as we have the Federal Reserve system, the debt cannot be paid off. It is a mathematical impossibility.

republicanchick

The problem with the huge deficits from the 80s, is that they never got paid off. So we're continuing to pay interest on it, without getting free of it. It's like maxing out your credit cards and then paying the minimum each month.

At some point, we have to deal with that. Clinton briefly got things where we paid down a little of the debt. And then Bush got into office and went on another borrow-and-spend spree.

And we lost all the progress made, and went deeper into debt.

yeh, i can't find fault w/ this, even if it is written by a leftie. Bush was a RINO, although I liked him for a lot of reasons. He was good against the beast in the middle east... jihadist morons

But he did increase the Debt, just not as much as President O

no one raised it like he did

:nono: