If Mr. Trump was a Democrat

Bob Carabbio

..and what is it that you HATE about the Democratic Party? To make it easier- just list the top five things on your list.

Their "Brownshirts", their undying efforts to DESTROY the President of the United States over the last 5 years, Nancy Pelosi's OBVIOUS DIsrespect for her President, their OBVIOUS disdain for anything Biblical, their UTTERLY PATHETIC candidate offering for President, and Vice President.

I mean - in the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, Biden, and Harris were the best people they could find????

chair

Their "Brownshirts", their undying efforts to DESTROY the President of the United States over the last 5 years, Nancy Pelosi's OBVIOUS DIsrespect for her President, their OBVIOUS disdain for anything Biblical, their UTTERLY PATHETIC candidate offering for President, and Vice President.

I mean - in the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, Biden, and Harris were the best people they could find????

The "Brownshirts" aren't the party- there are right wing extremists as well
You HATE an entire party because of Pelosi's attitude?
You HATE them for not having the same Biblical view that you have? What does the Bible say about hate and love?
And finally- you should not HATE a party because you don't like their candidate. You should VOTE.

It sounds like first you HATE, then you find the reasons.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You HATE them for not having the same Biblical view that you have? What does the Bible say about hate and love?
And finally- you should not HATE a party because you don't like their candidate. You should VOTE.

I hate them because they support the murder of children

Bob Carabbio

(chuckle) Think whatever you want, I couldn't care less. And I've already voted, how about you??

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Yes, but a person with his lack of morals and judgement would never have gotten the nomination as a democrat. So he quickly changed a few of his professed opinions and magically became a republican.

SO how do you explain Biden and Harris, and Pelosi while you're at it????

They had parents who brought them up with a sense of right and wrong, I suppose. Fred Trump was never held back by ethical or legal considerations.