Countdown To President Trump Re-election

Like they say in Chicago, "Vote early, and vote often. And remember, it's not over, until every deceased vote is counted!"

("We just found 200,000 more votes overnight, and they're 100% Democrat!")

Gary K

Banned
No, you fever-swamp conspiracy theorist. There are millions of mailed in ballots waiting to be counted. That's not fraud, that's our voting system, such as it is. A lot of those mailed votes, per their state law, CAN'T be counted until election day, no matter when they were received. Stop trying to justify the GOP attempt to invalidate the votes of millions of Americans because they aren't votes that you want.

So says the queen of disinformation who still believes the Russia hoax which has been disproven many times over. She still believes Muler was honest and capable and that he had collection of unbiased prosecutors. That every prosecutor on his "team" was a Clinton donor and associate is to her meaningless because, there isn't a Democrat alive who isn't an angel of light. Muler couldn't find anything in 2 years with hundreds of FBI agents working under him on Trump but the queen of disinformation still believes Trump is guilty, well, because she thinks he is. It doesn't matter that the recently declassified documents from that investigation ran into problems trying to make their case because they ran into problems of lack of evidence. That's all meaningless to Ms. Conspiracy Theorist. The fact that the Horowitz report on Russia, Russia, Russia found all kinds of misrepresentations by the FBI as well as the FBI disregarding their own rules of investigations and evidence is to her a big, so what? The fact that the ignored rules were put in place to ensure fairness and honesty in investigations is meaningless to her. She loves the fact that the investigation was fraudulent and known to be so by the FBI.

She doesn't think Biden did anything wrong in the Ukraine either. The fact that Biden bragged on camera that he threatened the Ukranian government with the withdrawal of a billion dollar US taxpayer backed loan if they didn't fire their corruption investigator looking at Burisma and Hunter is meaningless to her. He didn't do a thing wrong in her eyes. That isn't anything inappropriate in her eyes. The fact that it is flat out criminal is meaningless to her.

After all these years of flat out fabrication of evidence and dishonest investigations she still swears up and down the Democrats are angels and wouldn't even think of cheating. In spite of the fact that multiple long time Democrat operatives have come out and told how they both committed and taught other Democrat operatives how to commit voter fraud and Biden was caught on tape saying the Democrats had created the largest voter fraud organization ever created. Plus there is video after video of showing Republican poll watchers being refused entrance into polling stations. Nah. All meaningless and not evidence of anything according to the queen of disinformation.

After all these years of flat out fabrication of evidence and dishonest investigations she still swears up and down the Democrats are angels and wouldn't even think of cheating.

LOL! Good point. Lie or cheat? Lil' ol' me? And, all the while, like they're trying to "progress" the nation into a similitude of Sodom and Gomorrah, seeking some sort of ultimate evil, silly, snowflake, narcissistic, notice me, smiley Hollywood anal centric, failed state, where it's really just, bottom line, "I'm Satan, and I approve this message." Wickedness old as the hills, nothing new under the sun. These Godless, degenerate morons will never see that this just never works out famously. It's like all their Bolshevism, redux, too. Guess it's lots of luck with that, Godless pervs. And I don't believe in luck.

Matthew 15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
23221551_web1_M-1104-2020-count-em-wexler-EDH-201103-1024x683.jpg

But, and your map doesn't account for this, the permit in Nevada is only if the kangaroo is employed as a prostitute. Also, in California, one can't own a kangaroo, but you can marry one, or appoint one to the California Supreme Court.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It looks like the tide has swung in Biden's favor overnight as he now leads in Wisconsin and Michigan. Biden could win the election 270-268 which would be the second closest election in history in terms of Electoral College votes

He might pick up one more in Maine and one more in Nebraska, although I haven't checked recently.

Gary K

Banned
Didn't read your screed. You're walking talking Dunning-Kruger and I'm not wasting my time with you.

Just one question. How can you think it's a screed if you didn't read it? Oh, you just assume it is.

The truth hurts when you're not acquainted with it. You ought to spend quite a bit of time getting acquainted with it. You'd be far better off than you are now if you decided you wanted to know truth rather than sticking your head into the sand of your ideology. Truth always makes us better human beings.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Berean

It looking more and more that Biden is going to win. He's up to 264 Electoral College votes now. Unless Trump runs the table Biden is the new President.