• Show
Clear All

• Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

Comment

• This message is hidden because ...

Comment

• Where is the evidence for a global flood?
          E≈mc2
          "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
          -Bob B.

Comment

• 16 days to go to the re-election of the greatest president ever!

Comment

• Americans Saw Trump Unfiltered and Recoiled in Horror
              Polling suggests that the president dealt a severe blow to his reelection chances with his performance in the first debate.

The debate was the start of a bad week for the president. First, viewers panned his performance; then he fell ill with COVID-19. The president’s polling fell and it can’t get up, and the debate seems to be the major culprit.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	121677352_201330134863328_197788500819448204_n.png?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=2at-0jdEHNoAX8Nh6DG&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=3c0ebd187053cb140d6caa669c52baf5&oe=5FB28A15.png
Views:	37
Size:	350.6 KB
ID:	2772454
                This message is hidden because ...

Comment

• Dan Rather is right. Instead of worrying about their resumés and book deals, what if more of them had spoken out at the time, in real time, as corruption was taking place. Had the courage to be whistleblowers regardless what came, like Sally Yates, Lt. Col. Vindman, Marie Yovanovich did, who had the courage to put country before party, the courage to deal with whatever was tweeted about them from the corrupted-in-chief. What if everyone who knew, had had more courage...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                      Grab 'em by the ballot box

Comment

• People who think voting helps.
                        Where is the evidence for a global flood?
                        E≈mc2
                        "the best maths don't need no stinkin' numbers"

"The waters under the 'expanse' were under the crust."
                        -Bob B.

Comment

• 15 days to go to the re-election of the greatest president ever!

Comment

Last edited by annabenedetti; October 19, 2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                              15 days to go to the re-election of the greatest president ever!
                              I'm actually very curious how Trump does with Black and Latino voters. Will he get more Black and Latino votes than he did in 2016?
                              Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                              . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

• Originally posted by The Berean View Post

I'm actually very curious how Trump does with Black and Latino voters. Will he get more Black and Latino votes than he did in 2016?
                                I don't know about Latino, but there's a strong belief among conservatives that he'll do very well among the black population that is for law and order, that the dems shot themselves in the foot by allowing rioting and arson to go unanswered

but it's all guesswork at this point

Do you have any sense of the Latino side of the equation?

Comment

Working...
                                X