Biden/Harris 2020

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If you’ve been staring at slow-moving vote counts in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, wondering why the hell these states can’t get their acts together and come up with a count, you should know who to blame: their Republican-controlled legislatures.

In all three states, Republican lawmakers refused to allow mail votes to be counted or even processed ahead of Election Day, guaranteeing delays in their results. This is yet another example of Republicans choosing what they think is in their partisan interest over what makes sense—something we can see from the list of states that allow ballots to be processed or even counted ahead of Election Day.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Screen-Shot-2020-11-04-at-2-32-58-PM.png

People standing in line to contribute to bammy's library :)

I was thinking to contribute some business cards to Barschnook's library, with "The Wisdom of Barack Obama" on the back. I'm thinking the font could be large enough for the elderly.

You have to suspect the only reason Obama campaigned for Creepy Joe is so somebody else could go down in history as the dumbest President. It's sort of like Tiberius, grooming Caligula.

Lon

Trump's Dementia Syndrome.
I appreciate, I think, that a good many democrats are HEAVILY vested in politics emotionally (I think).
It is still a strange syndrome. Was there Barrack Hussein Obama Syndrome? :think:

The polarization of our national politics are stark and about 50/50

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I appreciate, I think, that a good many democrats are HEAVILY vested in politics emotionally (I think).
It is still a strange syndrome. Was there Barrack Hussein Obama Syndrome? :think:

No, but there was definitely a Bush Derangement Syndrome - we saw expression of it here

I got a ban (quickly reversed) from Nori who thought my use of the term BDS had to do with deviant sexual practices :chuckle:

ebenz47037

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Mostly, just cultural bias. Obama was hated more for his race than anything else. Everyone knew that the first black president was going get the sewer-dwellers upset. I personally thought that the first black president would be a conservative republican for just that reason. But the country was less biased than I thought.

The polarization of our national politics are stark and about 50/50

I know a lot of Trump people; most of them are decent human beings and not racists, criminals terrorists, and so on. That's true of Biden people as well. I'd be surprised if Trump's hard core of racists and thugs was more than 25% of his supporters. Likewise, I'd be surprised if there were that many extremists who support Biden.

Most of us are reasonably decent people, whether we follow Trump or Biden. And one reason I support Biden over Trump is that Biden is more inclined to bring us together than to divide us.