Personal Freedom vs. Public Welfare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chair View Post

I choose to not engage in discussion with somebody who calls me a "Nazi leftard", and who confuses a nasty bald-faced lie with "truth telling".
    LOL

If you feel that saying this helps you to soothe you in your chagrin at your inability to answer the questions I asked you, what can I say? The fact is, as you and I both well know, you are not choosing to not answer the questions I asked you; you are simply not answering them because you cannot answer them--you've no choice in the matter.

I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard"; I call you a "Nazi leftard" because you are a Nazi leftard. If I were calling you a "Nazi leftard" while not considering you to be a Nazi leftard, then, of course, I'd be lying. But, since you are a Nazi leftard--and since I believe the fact that you are a Nazi leftard--I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard". You're foisting a nasty bald-faced lie against me by calling my pointing out the fact that you are a Nazi leftard, "a nasty bald-faced lie", you self-righteous Nazi leftard hypocrite.
    What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post
      The strongest evidence
      Why do all you pantywaist posers--banner-wavers and chanters of your meaningless slogan-word, "science"--have such a perpetually impossible time of it to address any of the questions I've over and over asked you regarding what (if anything) you think makes something evidence?

Since you fail to, in the first place, address the nature of evidence, you are wholly asking for a gratuity by your expectation that anybody should give you serious audience when you say, "This is evidence for what I am commanding you to believe", as you're saying, here.

Your whole Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader worldview ultimately either stands or falls on your doctrine of the nature of evidence; which fact, of course, means that your whole Nazi leftard worldview falls, since you are so embarrassed by your irrational doctrine of the nature of evidence that you can't bear to try to answer any questions about it.

What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by 7djengo7 View Post

Why do all you pantywaist posers--banner-wavers and chanters of your meaningless slogan-word, "science"--have such a perpetually impossible time of it to address any of the questions I've over and over asked you regarding what (if anything) you think makes something evidence?

Since you fail to, in the first place, address the nature of evidence, you are wholly asking for a gratuity by your expectation that anybody should give you serious audience when you say, "This is evidence for what I am commanding you to believe", as you're saying, here.

Your whole Nazi leftard/Darwin cheerleader worldview ultimately either stands or falls on your doctrine of the nature of evidence; which fact, of course, means that your whole Nazi leftard worldview falls, since you are so embarrassed by your irrational doctrine of the nature of evidence that you can't bear to try to answer any questions about it.

It's evidence if I can go into the lab and reproduce it. Or if I believe I can go into the lab and reproduce it.

I have no reason to doubt that I could go into the lab and reproduce Way 2 Go's 97% transmission rate using a cloth mask and Covid-sized particles.

Comment

• Originally posted by way 2 go View Post

you forgot masks don't work ..

and Sweden is doing better than some lockdown states

Sweden is doing better than which "lockdown states"?

And what is your explanation for South Korea's success in dealing with the coronavirus?

Comment

LOL

If you feel that saying this helps you to soothe you in your chagrin at your inability to answer the questions I asked you, what can I say? The fact is, as you and I both well know, you are not choosing to not answer the questions I asked you; you are simply not answering them because you cannot answer them--you've no choice in the matter.

I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard"; I call you a "Nazi leftard" because you are a Nazi leftard. If I were calling you a "Nazi leftard" while not considering you to be a Nazi leftard, then, of course, I'd be lying. But, since you are a Nazi leftard--and since I believe the fact that you are a Nazi leftard--I'm not lying when I call you a "Nazi leftard". You're foisting a nasty bald-faced lie against me by calling my pointing out the fact that you are a Nazi leftard, "a nasty bald-faced lie", you self-righteous Nazi leftard hypocrite.
            Nope. I will answer you idiocies when you apologize.

Comment

Nope. I will answer you idiocies when you apologize.
              LOL

You will never answer the questions I asked you, because you can't answer them.

Nor have I done anything for which to apologize to you, Nazi leftard hypocrite.

Comment

LOL

You will never answer the questions I asked you, because you can't answer them.

Nor have I done anything for which to apologize to you, Nazi leftard hypocrite.
                I simply won't realate to your "questions" as long as you behave this way. And no, you're not going to get me to answer them with these childish antics.

Comment

I simply won't realate to your "questions" as long as you behave this way. And no, you're not going to get me to answer them with these childish antics.
                  LOL

Had you read what I wrote, and could you think rationally, you'd understand that I'm not trying to "get you to answer" the questions I've asked you. Again--and set aside your childish antics for a moment, and read this very carefully, this time--you cannot answer the questions I've asked you. I'm obviously not trying to get you to do something that, as you and I both know well, you cannot do.

Comment

LOL

Had you read what I wrote, and could you think rationally, you'd understand that I'm not trying to "get you to answer" the questions I've asked you. Again--and set aside your childish antics for a moment, and read this very carefully, this time--you cannot answer the questions I've asked you. I'm obviously not trying to get you to do something that, as you and I both know well, you cannot do.
                    Well, I'm done. Send me a personal message if you ever grow up.
                    Have a nice day!

Comment

• 7djengo7 is impressive in his nastiness. I've been on this forum for many years, and put up with all kinds of fertilizer, but I don't recall ever putting somebody on ignore before. I had to go to the help section to find out how to do it.

Comment

Well, I'm done.
                        Done being a Nazi leftard? I hope so.

Originally posted by chair View Post
                        Send me a personal message if you ever grow up.
                        Have a nice day!
                        If you ever grow up, perhaps I'll send you a personal message.

Comment

7djengo7 is impressive in his nastiness. I've been on this forum for many years, and put up with all kinds of fertilizer, but I don't recall ever putting somebody on ignore before. I had to go to the help section to find out how to do it.
                          LOL

Because putting me on "Ignore" will make go away the fact that you cannot answer the questions I've asked you, right? By all means, enjoy exacerbating the chagrin of your failure by putting me on "Ignore". Your "Ignore" button may as well read, "Press to accept defeat".

My guess is that you also had to go to the help section to find out how to go to the help section.

Comment

7djengo7 is impressive in his nastiness. I've been on this forum for many years, and put up with all kinds of fertilizer, but I don't recall ever putting somebody on ignore before. I had to go to the help section to find out how to do it.
                            Wise choice ... though I wouldn’t use the term impressive.

Comment

LOL

Because putting me on "Ignore" will make go away the fact that you cannot answer the questions I've asked you, right? By all means, enjoy exacerbating the chagrin of your failure by putting me on "Ignore". Your "Ignore" button may as well read, "Press to accept defeat".

My guess is that you also had to go to the help section to find out how to go to the help section.
                              There's a help section?

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post

Sweden is doing better than which "lockdown states"?
                                Sweden cases 81,967 deaths 5,766

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=2758670&d=1596483929.png
Views:	37
Size:	289.5 KB
ID:	2759155
                                https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...69#post2758669

And what is your explanation for South Korea's success in dealing with the coronavirus?
                                doxing

Comment

Working...
                                X