feminists killed tol 

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
In fact I don't know where children are being starved and abused.

Oh. Why do you not find out? Don't you care that children may be suffering starvation and abuse, right now, right in your own neighborhood, while you sit there on your can, at your computer, displaying how much of a hypocrite and intellectual pygmy you are? Why do you not find out, you filthy hypocrite?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Why do you not find out, you filthy hypocrite?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-evil-for-thee

As Mother Jones reported this week, despite his patronizing proselytizing, Lloyd doesn’t always practice what he preaches. As a young man he drove an ex-girlfriend to get an abortion and paid for half of it.
Lloyd joins an illustrious list of Republicans whose stance on abortion is basically: “It’s OK for me; evil for thee.” Earlier this year, for example, it emerged that Elliot Broidy, the former RNC deputy finance chairman paid $1.6m to a Playboy Playmate he had an affair with, after she aborted his child.
Then there is Tim Murphy, the pro-life Pennsylvania Republican who resigned last year after it was revealed he had urged his mistress to consider an abortion. And let’s not forget the charming Scott DesJarlais. According to testimony during his divorce trial, the Tennessee congressman supported his ex-wife's decision to get two abortions before their marriage. The former doctor also allegedly pressured a 24-year-old patient he was having an affair with to get an abortion. Even after all that information came out DesJarlais still had the gall to vote for anti-abortion bills and boast of having a “100% pro-life voting record."

7djengo7

If you say that abortion = murder, then you have the moral obligation to act accordingly. How and when do you plan to do so?

It's hilarious watching you fart in your own face by writing the stupidities you write, like that which you have written, here. Suppose you were to say what you have just said, here, to somebody who would fall for your bait, and would react to it by saying something like that they plan to, say, burn down a Planned Parenthood building. You will, thereby, be telling them that they "have the moral obligation to" burn down a Planned Parenthood.:rotfl:

What say you? Has anyone the moral obligation to burn down a Planned Parenthood building? Yes or No?

"If you say that Xis true, then you have the moral obligation to act in accordance with X." What an abjectly stupid thing that is for somebody to say who says that X is false! But, you're one who is addicted to saying abjectly stupid things, so it's no surprise that you would say that.

Would you say that someone who says that stealing cars is not wrong has "the moral obligation to" act accordingly--has "the moral obligation to" steal cars?

Notice, also, that you have yet to deal with my slightly adjusted version of the stupidity you have written:

If you say that murder = murder, then you have the moral obligation to act accordingly. How and when do you plan to do so?

Why can you not deal with this, you shallow, self-defeating hypocrite?

Here's another fun one for you to have to stonewall against:

If you say that [next week's state death row execution of the murderer, John "The Ripper" Doe, is evil and unjust], then you have the moral obligation to act accordingly. How and when do you plan to do so?

Have a merry old time trying to get out from under your own, glaring hypocrisy!:e4e:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here's another fun one for you to have to stonewall against:

The majority Republican stance on abortion is that it should be outlawed because it is the murder of an innocent life--except in the cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. As if it's okay to murder those people based on how they were conceived, but not the others! Irrational, illogical, absurd thinking dominates the so-called "pro-life" movement.

7djengo7

:popcorn:
The majority Republican stance on abortion is that it should be outlawed because it is the murder of an innocent life--except in the cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. As if it's okay to murder those people based on how they were conceived, but not the others! Irrational, illogical, absurd thinking dominates the so-called "pro-life" movement.

In other words, you can't deal with your own hypocrisy:

If you say that [the state's execution of a convicted murderer, set for tomorrow night, is evil and unjust], then you have the moral obligation to act accordingly. How and when do you plan to do so?

Go ahead, hypocrite. Try to get out from under your own hypocrisy.

Your spamming me--which is all that you've done by means of your posts, #189 and #191--is just you trying, in futility, to deflect my attention away from your hypocrisy, which attention I've very clearly pointed out, in my posts, #186 and #190. It's nothing but more stonewalling from you. And, obviously, your stonewalling is not going to relieve you of the burden of your hypocrisy--it's just going to continue to exacerbate it.

It may be that your comrades, annabenedetti , eider , Rusha , chair , Arthur Brain, and others, would be interested to learn what you plan to do to act accordingly with what you say--and when you plan to do it:

User Name, what do you plan to do in order to act accordingly with your saying that tomorrow night's execution, by the state, of a guilty, convicted murderer, is evil, and unjust? And, when do you plan to do it?

(And, remember, it's tomorrow night's execution, so time is ticking...just sayin' (so that you'll bear it in mind when you come to dealing with the "when" part of the question).)

So, let's hear it!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:​

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You understand as well as I that you're caught between the Scylla and Charibdes.

(Ouch...I'll bet that stings!)

Devil and the deep blue sea behind me, vanish in the air you'll never find me. I will turn your face to alabaster, when you'll find your servant is your master! You'll be wrapped around my finger! You'll be wrapped around my finger! You'll be wrapped around my finger!

LOL

7djengo7

I humbly bow to your arrogance, oh Great One.

LOL

Since I'm right, and you're wrong, and as you understand you've no chance of excusing or whitewashing your manifest hypocrisy, it's you, rather than me, who is guilty of arrogance, by your refusal to humbly state an admission that you are wrong, and that your poor, shallow, self-inconsistent thinking resulted in your hypocrisy which, even now, you have not abandoned, you arrogant hypocrite. See? Yeah, you see.

7djengo7

Devil and the deep blue sea behind me, vanish in the air you'll never find me. I will turn your face to alabaster, when you'll find your servant is your master! You'll be wrapped around my finger! You'll be wrapped around my finger! You'll be wrapped around my finger!

LOL

See? I gave you a fun way out, suitable to your own taste, so that you can slink away from the embarrassment of your failure, knowing that you're at least still cool for liking good music.