Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    Illuminati/deep state/bilderbergers/clintons/rothschilds
    Which of them? Who are they - the only ones you have named are the rothschilds and clintons (?!?)- the rest are "secret organizations that we know nothing about, but run everything behind the scenes".

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    World domination
    Duh
    Which they achieve by...forcing everybody to wear masks? ...by killing old people? How exactly is anybody achieving "world denomination" here?

In short- I think this whole conspiracy thing is a lot of hogwash.

Comment

• Originally posted by chair View Post

Which of them? Who are they - the only ones you have named are the rothschilds and clintons (?!?)- the rest are "secret organizations that we know nothing about, but run everything behind the scenes".
      Exactly!

Don't forget Bohemian Grove

Sheeplewash

Comment

I have confirmation bias, and you don't?
        I'm talking about in the context of COVID. When we get a controversial issue like this one and time to think about it, I look at both sides. So in this case, I'm weighing my right wing side against the best information the left wing has to offer. And the left wing numbers don't add up. Sweden has very few deaths anymore, and, more importantly, most people there feel they have herd immunity already... and the numbers there look like they have to the citizens even if they haven't. Thus, it seems that lockdown, or no, or masks, or no, or social distancing, or no, or even a vaccine if they had one, would not have made much difference. So better than a vaccine at this point would be to let the virus take its coarse and get the same herd immunity since it will save more lives in the long run. Sweden will have a much lower number of deaths this fall when the season comes back.

And Sweden isn't the only data point. We have good data all over the US where people were lax or strict, and there should be vast differences in outcomes... but there aren't. Except in NY. It appears if anyone is out to kill grandma, it's the leaders of NY.

Now, as a person sensitive to justice like yourself it would be expected that you'd be *way* more up in arms about murder you could trace the direct cause of. But you aren't up in arms about that... you're up in arms about some vague correlation with masks where the numbers don't add up. And since that's the way you act it's a good reason for anyone to question your intentions.
        Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

Which they achieve by...forcing everybody to wear masks? ...by killing old people? How exactly is anybody achieving "world denomination" here?

I think you bring up a good point here. I don't think it is a conspiracy, but rather a like mindedness. Why does Bill and Melinda Gates say their vision is to have a lower world population, but then save a lot of people with vaccines so people can reproduce? Somehow I think their vision is more important to them than to go directly against it. So I'm not sure what they are up to, but I don't trust people that speak with a forked tongue. And their vision is so global in scale with the resources to pull it off and with leaders falling all over themselves to give them authority to do whatever it is they are doing that it's important to keep alert.

And on their side isn't just the establishment press, but an army of violent useful idiots. Entirely like minded. And it's not just Bill and Melinda Gates, but other people of means that don't seem to talk with each other, but have the same leftist ideology.

Why do they want to control people? Maybe they feel that will stop all wars. Maybe they feel people starve because there isn't enough food in the world so just less people will make those that live have more comfortable lives. Maybe they don't know why and they just follow the current zeitgeist. Maybe they are actually evil. Maybe it's something I haven't thought of. But in any case, if world domination by a powerful elite were to happen, it would get set up exactly the way things are being set up now. And a Pandemic that can be declared such for little reason is the perfect vehicle.
          Good things come to those who shoot straight.

Did you only want evidence you are not going to call "wrong"? -Stripe

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
            World domination
            Complete this process for me:

Step 1: Get everyone to wear masks
            Step 2: ?
            Step 3: World domination

Comment

• Please don’t panic. It was found that coronavirus can also survive on human’s hair and move from one head to another thru air

Naturally, men and women who are not bald will have to dress soon something like the hijab (of Muslim women) to save humanity

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post

Step 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hFTwLTx_ok

WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
                  Profit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson View Post
                    Well it's like I've been saying...If today they can get you to wear the mask of the Beast, then tomorrow they can get you to wear the mark of the Beast:

Click image for larger version  Name:	mark-of-the-beast.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	2756640

And THEN it's WORLD DOMINATION! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Comment

• Only newcomers into life may think that slavery is a thing of the past.
                      Only later, when they become mature persons, they will likely realise that, wherever there are rules and rulers, the people is enslaved, in one way or another.
                      And those who planned the toady's crises in the name of medicine (coronavirus and AIDS for a few) proved clearly that the 'modern slavery' could be made universal anytime.

By the way, before a serious planned war, the rulers usually increase, under a certain pretext, the number of their jobless people (mainly among the young ones) in order to let them be ready to join their war; as national forces or mercenaries.

As planned, this artificial coronavirus crisis will last for not less than a year (till next spring season). And I am curious to know where the coming planned wars (during the 3rd decade) will happen exactly (almost simultaneously and in different regions on the globe).

Comment

The point is very simple: if more people wear masks,
                        More than what?

Originally posted by chair View Post
                        It's a statistical matter-
                        In other words, it's outside the realm of logic, which is palatable to you, as you despise logic.

and most likely- none.
                        Not a real smooth thing for a Nazi leftard to say in trying to recommend acceptance, by others, of your self-righteous, arrogant demand for useless mask-wearing. How many lives will I save by wearing a mask? "Most likely, none."

Have you not seen the propaganda put out by your Nazi leftard programmers? I see billboards saying things like, "Wear a mask, save lives!" But, what you're saying, instead, is "Wear a mask, most likely save no lives!"

What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

MAGA (Masking America's Gullible Apes)

Comment

The point is very simple: if more people wear masks, the spread of the disease will slow down.
                          By "the spread of the disease will slow down", what do you mean if not merely that those whom you revere as "the experts" will hand out different numbers for you to accept solely on their say-so--different numbers than they'd previously been handing out to you?

But one can look at the overall number of accidents over time with and without brake lights (in different countries, or time periods) and draw some conclusions about them.
                          Please write out the syllogism(s) you have in mind, here. Lay down your premise(s) and your conclusion(s) for us. Or, maybe, by "one can...draw some conclusions", you mean "[someone other than me] can...draw some conclusions[--but I can't]"? Next, do the same regarding your claim that mask-wearing is somehow beneficial. Let's see your syllogism(s).
                          What evidence do you have to support your claim that what you call "evidence" is evidence?

Comment

Which they achieve by...forcing everybody to wear masks? ...by killing old people? How exactly is anybody achieving "world denomination [sic]" here?
                            LOL

You don't consider attempts at coercing people to do things/have things done to them against their will to be attempts at dominating them?

What (if anything) would you say it is for someone to dominate someone else?

Comment

Well it's like I've been saying...If today they can get you to wear the mask of the Beast, then tomorrow they can get you to wear the mark of the Beast:
                              Why, though, have you been saying that? Have you just been begging for attention? Do you mean something by it? If so, what?

Comment

Getting everyone in the world (whether by means of propaganda, for clucks like you, or by means of coercion, for rational people who don't swallow propaganda) to wear masks whenever and wherever you desire them to do so IS world domination.

What (if anything) did you mean by your phrase, "world domination"?

Comment

Working...
                                X