Were The Nazis Left Wing?

Arthur Brain

Goodbye moron.

So you choose to act like a brat. Okay then. It really isn't my fault when you make a claim that can't be substantiated or defended TG, much like Clete in certain respects. The pair of you seem to have this bizarre need to want people with differing views to want you silenced/censored when the actuality is the absolute opposite. There's an irony going on here as well. I don't know what you were banned for recently but this is a right leaning forum so it wasn't a "liberal" who gave you the boot for a while was it? On the forum that I and Town Heretic moderated for a while you'd have had to absolutely cross a line before being put in the penalty box. Fair enough, it wasn't a right wing forum but it encouraged viewpoints from all sides and plenty of right wingers and those on the far right were on it also and bans given by me? Zero.

You'd have been safe and you could call me the puerile names that you do on here without fear of being kicked into touch. Still, you carry on trying to compare me with Nazis. It's what I expect from you.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
No, you didn't, you just ranted away as per usual without specifying anything. Please don't project your utter lack of maturity onto me either. I'm not surprised you didn't address the rest of my post as that would require an acknowledgement and a retraction of your false claims. Only those mature and honest hold their hands up when they've made a mistake.

Yes, numbskull I did. I directly quoted the single sentence contradiction. How much more clear do you need it to be? Everyone else seems to get it.

I wonder what convoluted mess your brain has to wade through to convince you every day that you have even the slightest clue about anything you shoot your mouth off about. I mean, you basically admit to not having any idea how to tell right from wrong and yet you somehow convince yourself that you have something to contribute to a theology forum.

It's simply insane. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Arthur Brain

Yes, numbskull I did. I directly quoted the single sentence contradiction. How much more clear do you need it to be? Everyone else seems to get it.

I wonder what convoluted mess your brain has to wade through to convince you every day that you have even the slightest clue about anything you shoot your mouth off about. I mean, you basically admit to not having any idea how to tell right from wrong and yet you somehow convince yourself that you have something to contribute to a theology forum.

It's simply insane. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

And yet more childish blather, lies and silly soundbites. I admitted to no such thing as you well know but considering that you think nothing of concocting up lies and persisting with them after being shown to be in complete error, it comes as no surprise. An honest man would have retracted the false claims you've made against me wanting to silence people like you and maybe even have the good grace to apologize for them too.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
And yet more childish blather

.....yet more childish blather from YOU, because you cannot answer simple questions honestly. Maybe that is because way down inside you know you are wrong but just are not man enough to admit it.

Find your Juevos and be a man for once. Tell the truth, if you can.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

.....yet more childish blather from YOU, because you cannot answer simple question honestly. Maybe that is because way down inside you know you are wrong but just are not man enough to admit it.

Find your Juevos and be a man for once. Tell the truth, if you can.

You were answered, and honestly, and you've had nothing but juvenile rubbish in turn. Like Clete, you made a claim that can't in any way be substantiated and have had nothing in response when it's been pointed out to you. Answer my last reply to you on point. If you can.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
You were answered......

HAH!! OMG!!

I asked you two times, in post #175, and #179, to refute any piece of my posts and twice you refused. Now you lie and say I was answered? O-M-G!!

That's it. Go away freak. Why is it that liberals are such pathological liars. Absolutely unbelievable.

Arthur Brain

HAH!! OMG!!

I asked you two times, in post #175, and #179, to refute any piece of my posts and twice you refused. Now you lie and say I was answered? O-M-G!!

That's it. Go away freak. Why is it that liberals are such pathological liars. Absolutely unbelievable.

Wow, talk about projection. How old are you? I hope for your sake it's younger than 19 because otherwise this is childish beyond words. You were answered twice with points explained as to how your premise makes no sense. You say that liberals exhibit the same behaviours as Nazis. That's flat out bonkers as explained. As with Clete you prattle on about how the left want to silence opposing views. Ridiculous once again as explained to you. The pair of you are as whacked out as each other and don't have the honesty or integrity to acknowledge when you've dropped the ball.

You' both prefer to act like children who's X Box has blown up instead. Sadly enough it's not unbelievable that you do this but all too predictable.

Ah, well.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
HAH!! OMG!!

If you continue interacting with artie I predict that he will provoke you into doing something that will get you banned again. For your sake I'd recommend that you just put him on ignore - he's not worth it, he's an idiot, he's a retard. Just ignore him.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
If you continue interacting with artie I predict that he will provoke you into doing something that will get you banned again. For your sake I'd recommend that you just put him on ignore - he's not worth it, he's an idiot, he's a retard. Just ignore him.

You may be right. Thanks.

Arthur Brain

You may be right. Thanks.

That's incredibly ironic given who you've quoted couldn't help following me around for months despite being on my ignore list for a year. (Can't make this stuff up). Any bans you get are or will be on you and nothing to do with me. Still, put me on ignore, no big deal. It's not like I'll be missing much...

:e4e:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Is Fascism Right Or Left?

Every Republican president since the 1970s has been called a fascist.
Ironic, no? After all, fascism has its roots in the left. Dinesh D'Souza, author of The Big Lie, explains.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Well there is a reason that David Duke and his kind support trump. They see a kindred spirit. Don’t forget those very fine people on both sides ...

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/01/my-president-was-black/508793/
The ties between the Obama White House and the hip-hop community are genuine. The Obamas are social with Beyoncé and Jay-Z. They hosted Chance the Rapper and Frank Ocean at a state dinner, and last year invited Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes, and Ludacris, among others, to discuss criminal-justice reform and other initiatives.[END]

It took the white president Trump to do anything about the criminal justice reform.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Good
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/01/my-president-was-black/508793/
The ties between the Obama White House and the hip-hop community are genuine. The Obamas are social with Beyoncé and Jay-Z. They hosted Chance the Rapper and Frank Ocean at a state dinner, and last year invited Swizz Beatz, Busta Rhymes, and Ludacris, among others, to discuss criminal-justice reform and other initiatives.[END]

It took the white president Trump to do anything about the criminal justice reform.

Good luck with Rusha - she drank deeply of the koolaid