Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obamagate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Mitch McConnell announced today that the GOP will subpoena top Obama officials in connection FISA abuse, the Michael Flynn case, and Obamagate.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
      Mitch McConnell announced today that the GOP will subpoena top Obama officials in connection FISA abuse, the Michael Flynn case, and Obamagate.

      That should make Jonahdog happy.

      Comment


      • #33
        Obama and his officials needs to ignore the subpoenas for trump’s most recent conspiracy. There is no Obamagate.
        Last edited by Rusha; May 21st, 2020, 12:40 PM.
        A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
        we can trust with nuclear weapons.

        Bill Clinton






        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Rusha View Post
          There is no Obamagate.
          Trump's 'Obamagate' conspiracy theory just got blown to pieces

          It's all just smoke and mirrors.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by User Name View Post

            Exactly. Trump tried to call into question the very constitutionality of Obama's presidency while he was in office. And now that Trump is in office, he's been blaming Obama for everything wrong with his own administration. And then idiots like doser expect Obama to go radio silent now that he's out of office and just take it. Why should he? I realize that it is historically out of character for a former president to criticize a sitting president, but then again, we have a sitting president who is out of character.
            Precisely. This current clown makes George W Bush look like a...very stable genius.
            Well this is fun isn't it?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by User Name View Post

              In other words, doser has had his fragile little ego hurt by other people's criticism of his idol, Trump. Therefore, he will lash out at anyone doing so by any means available.
              The irony is that I could care less if someone criticizes the UK administration, I do so myself and there's been several screw ups over here as of late. I've never gotten this sort of unhinged hang up with politicians and practical fawning, it's just bizarre.
              Well this is fun isn't it?

              Comment


              • #37

                conversation between Biden and Poroshenko

                Quid Pro Joe



                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                  The irony is that I could care less if someone criticizes the UK administration, I do so myself and there's been several screw ups over here as of late. I've never gotten this sort of unhinged hang up with politicians and practical fawning, it's just bizarre.
                  You guys gave up the "divine right of kings" idea centuries ago, but we have it now in the form of "divine right of Re-Publicans." Trump is literally idolized, so talking smack about Trump is the equivalent of blasphemy against an idol. They verbally abuse you for doing so, but if this were a bygone era, they would be taking up stones.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
                    conversation between Biden and Poroshenko

                    Quid Pro Joe


                    What really jumps out at me is the difference in Biden's speaking style from then to now. In the recording, he's lucid and clear. Today? Clearly struggling with dementia.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ok doser View Post

                      That should make Jonahdog happy.
                      But people now get to ignore subpoenas. No big deal.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Artie, can you describe your irrational obsessive pathological hatred for another country's leader, MY President Donald Trump?
                        Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
                        I've ... this sort of unhinged hang up with politicians ... it's just bizarre.
                        It is indeed. Perhaps some time with a psychiatrist might be in order.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by User Name View Post

                          Exactly. Trump tried to call into question the very constitutionality of Obama's presidency while he was in office. And now that Trump is in office, he's been blaming Obama for everything wrong with his own administration. And then idiots like doser expect Obama to go radio silent now that he's out of office and just take it. Why should he? I realize that it is historically out of character for a former president to criticize a sitting president, but then again, we have a sitting president who is out of character.
                          And one without any...
                          Well this is fun isn't it?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                            Artie, can you describe your irrational obsessive pathological hatred for another country's leader, MY President Donald Trump?
                            Can you describe the irrational obsessive pathological behavior of your president, Donald Trump?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by User Name View Post

                              The National Security Agency received and approved requests on behalf of more than three dozen Obama administration officials, including then-Vice President Joe Biden, to “unmask” a U.S. citizen mentioned in classified foreign intelligence reports, revealing the identity of Michael Flynn.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X