LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychyloroquine purchased based on Dr. Donald's medical opinion that "what do you have to lose" - countered by the FDA expressed concern for its seriously side effects!

After 3 1/2 years in office, this President is still shifting the blame for his Administration's total lack of preparation onto the Obama Administration, the WHO and the Governors for not maintaining the adequate supplies of medical supplies - despite his repeated assertions that:

- there was absolutely nothing to worry about
- this was all part of of a "hoax" in an election year invented by the Democrats
- the Trump Administration had isolated cases under control
- airport screening and travel bans would provide a "firewall" to limit the spread
- millions of tests will be available next week. next week, next week ........
- anyone requesting a test will be given one .......
- the President is "calling the shots" irrespective of the Constitution
- the President is "calling the shots" but he is delegating that authority to the Governors
- it will all miraculously disappear in April
- this will all be behind us by Easter
- "miracle cures" like hydroxychyloroquine, injecting disinfectants, ultra-violet light, heat

To mask the Trump Administration's lack of preparation, this President simply shifted the responsibility for competing for a dwindling world supply of ventilators and PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories, but they can all take comfort in having unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald, that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!

I would strongly recommend that you not vote for Trump in November.

I would also strongly recommend that you stock up on benzo's and SSRI's so your head doesn't explode when Trump wins re-election

ok doser

[h=1]FDA Warns Against Using Drugs Promoted By Trump After Reports Of ‘Poisoning And Death’
Apr 24, 2020[/h]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep.../#7e41ee506408

from the FDA:
[h=1]FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems[/h]
Close supervision is strongly recommended

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safe...oroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

sounds good to me :idunno:

ok doser

Are we now to believe that the Trump Administration recently purchased from 29 million doses of hydroxychloroquine instead of ventilators and PPEs so that the FDA could limit is use to a few supervised tests?

Just who was Trump addressing when he stated "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?" - the handful of people who were participating in FDA supervised tests?

from the FDA:
FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...tal-setting-or

Look - I get it - you're a Canadian, you don't understand how our government and regulatory bodies work. It can be confusing. It's ok for a foreign national like yourself to be confused.

I would strongly recommend that you should not vote for Donald Trump in November, when he will be re-elected to a second term. :)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Screen-Shot-2020-02-24-at-1.50.56-PM.png

Based on the President's February 24th "tweet" alone, Trump has maintained his average - batting 0 for 4
************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************************
1) The Coronavirus threat that the President assured the nation was "very much under control in the USA" is now approaching 1 million confirmed cases and 54000 deaths 2 months later - America has 4% of the world's population, approximately its of its COVID-19 cases and 1/4 of pandemic related deaths!

2) The World Health Organization with which his Administrator was "working hard and very smart" has had their funding terminated for not "working very smart!"

3) The hard working and very smart CDC "mismanaged" the roll-out of the nation's COVID-19 test - a delay from which the American response to this pandemic has never recovered!

4) The Stock Market that was "starting to look very good to me!" has erased the gains made during the Trump Administration including a drop of 3000 points in 1 day - the largest in its history!

In one tweet of just 40 words this President has reached the of pinnacle sheer "incompetence" that will never be equaled - proven wrong on 4 of the most important issues facing Americans and all within a span of less than 2 months!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
from the FDA:
FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...tal-setting-or

Look - I get it - you're a Canadian, you don't understand how our government and regulatory bodies work. It can be confusing. It's ok for a foreign national like yourself to be confused.

I would strongly recommend that you should not vote for Donald Trump in November, when he will be re-elected to a second term. :)
Given that hydroxychloroquine sulphate was the 126th (5,666,999) most widely prescribed drug in America, it appears that the 29 million doses recently purchased by the Trump Administration from India were intended to meet the projected demand for an existing drug being "hyped" by the President as a "miracle cure" - but untested for COVID-19 patients!

https://clincalc.com/DrugStats/Top300Drugs.aspx

ok doser

Given that hydroxychloroquine sulphate was the 126th (5,666,999) most widely prescribed drug in America, it appears that the 29 million doses recently purchased by the Trump Administration from India were intended to meet the projected demand for an existing drug being "hyped" by the President as a "miracle cure" - but untested for COVID-19 patients!

https://clincalc.com/DrugStats/Top300Drugs.aspx

yeah, that sounds about right :thumb:

maybe you're turning into a Trumper after all! :banana:

eider

Hey, keep tabs on that Eider. It's probably nothing serious and I'm glad it's subsiding but if it starts swelling again and other symptoms ensue then don't hesitate to contact medical services.

Sure thing...... This morning the inflammation is still there, but 'quieter' and 'lower'.
I don't have any other symptoms at all.

I had the most realistic dream last night that I had swallowed a fish hook and my Missus was trying to extract it with forceps...... yuck! Nah! Just a dream! :D

Arthur Brain

you suggest without evidence that the things that are The Presidents responsibilities have been out of control
and provided no proof.

he has changed his tune , proof ?

you provide proof of The President continually being hopeful .

The proof is right there in the video. He's flip flopped all over the place on Covid-19 from the very start and it's caught up with him. If you can't see the obvious (and there's tons more like that video that chronicle his contradictions) then you stay in the deluded dark if you want.

His investment in hydroxychloroquine was a failure but did he listen to experts that warned him against it? Surprise surprise, no he didn't.

Oh, and now he's thrown a hissy fit and refusing to hold press conferences because he's not getting fawning media coverage and can't handle the denouncements and mockery over his bonkers disinfectant/UV light claims etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ctant-comments

His handling has been an absolute disaster from the get go.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Sure thing...... This morning the inflammation is still there, but 'quieter' and 'lower'.
I don't have any other symptoms at all.

I had the most realistic dream last night that I had swallowed a fish hook and my Missus was trying to extract it with forceps...... yuck! Nah! Just a dream! :D

That's one strange dream...!

eider

The proof is right there in the video. He's flip flopped all over the place on Covid-19 from the very start and it's caught up with him. If you can't see the obvious (and there's tons more like that video that chronicle his contradictions) then you stay in the deluded dark if you want.

His investment in hydroxychloroquine was a failure but did he listen to experts that warned him against it? Surprises surprise, no he didn't.

Oh, and now he's thrown a hissy fit and refusing to hold press conferences because he's not getting fawning media coverage and can't handle the denouncements and mockery over his bonkers disinfectant/UV light claims etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...fings-amid-fallout-from-disinfectant-comments

His handling has been an absolute disaster from the get go.

The news has reported that President Trump now thinks that attending virus press conferences is not worth his time and effort, so he's clearly a bit embarrassed about his silly remarks.

Arthur Brain

The news has reported that President Trump now thinks that attending virus press conferences is not worth his time and effort, so he's clearly a bit embarrassed about his silly remarks.

So he should be the clown. He doesn't seem to realize that these briefings aren't one of his rallies where he's got a bunch of "MAGA" dopes clamouring him on no matter what he says. He's on a public stage and rightly open to criticism and ridicule. That's what he's got and he can't handle it.

ok doser

His investment in hydroxychloroquine was a failure...

you've seen the results of the 347 clinical trials that are currently ongoing in 32 countries?

by all means, share with us!

oh wait - no you haven't seen the results of the 47 clinical trials that are currently ongoing, because they're currently ongoing

so your assessment of his "failure" is based on what?

Ans. Your desire to see Trump fail

Yay you

eider

So he should be the clown. He doesn't seem to realize that these briefings aren't one of his rallies where he's got a bunch of "MAGA" dopes clamouring him on no matter what he says. He's on a public stage and rightly open to criticism and ridicule. That's what he's got and he can't handle it.

He has deserted 300+ million people if he doesn't hold the fort on this.

On the side, Asda and Aldi (UK) have introduced a new 'safe shopping' rule for their customers.
To reduce infection risks:-
Don't touch unless you buy!! ...... well, at least there's one good idea on this thread. :D
[h=3]Asda and Aldi introduce new 'no touch' rules for shoppers ...[/h] www.bournemouthecho.co.uk › news › 18397557.asda...
2 days ago - Asda and Aldi have urged shoppers not to touch products - unless they intend to buy them. [h=3]Asda and Aldi introduce 'no touch' policy in supermarkets to ...[/h] www.independent.co.uk › life-style › coronavirus-asda-...
4 days ago - Asda and Aldi introduce 'no touch' policy in supermarkets to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Retailers hope new rules will help to ...

ok doser

The news has reported that President Trump now thinks that attending virus press conferences is not worth his time and effort ...

right - he's not reaping the political benefits he hopes for - it's a business calculus - is this action profitable or not?

Expect to see a LOT more of him on Fox News

so he's clearly a bit embarrassed about his silly remarks.

you're making that assumption through your own lens, your own experience - iow, IF that were you, that is the way YOU would feel

but you've already implicitly agreed with artie that you think he's insane, so his thought processes would necessarily be different from yours

:think: unless you're insane too

instead, what you have is a fellow that both you and artie believe is insane, a fellow who has the ability to initiate nuclear Armegeddon on a whim.

You better hope to God that all he's feeling is embarassed

way 2 go

artie reminds me of this poor emotional deluded angry young woman - meltdown at 13:45 - unable to deal with facts and reason, she has only emotion to fall back on:

I remember that video , she had no substance, just emotional argument .

is it Ben Shapiro that says "facts don't care about your feelings"

Arthur Brain

I remember that video , she had no substance, just emotional argument .

is it Ben Shapiro that says "facts don't care about your feelings"

Oh dear, Ben Shapiro now? It's certainly true that facts don't care about feelings. The fact is that Trump is a global joke. Putin and his staff are probably killing themselves laughing at the latest farce if they weren't beforehand anyway. Bring back George Dubbya Bush...

Still, MAGA!

Arthur Brain

He has deserted 300+ million people if he doesn't hold the fort on this.

On the side, Asda and Aldi (UK) have introduced a new 'safe shopping' rule for their customers.
To reduce infection risks:-
Don't touch unless you buy!! ...... well, at least there's one good idea on this thread. :D
[h=3]Asda and Aldi introduce new 'no touch' rules for shoppers ...[/h] www.bournemouthecho.co.uk › news › 18397557.asda...
2 days ago - Asda and Aldi have urged shoppers not to touch products - unless they intend to buy them. [h=3]Asda and Aldi introduce 'no touch' policy in supermarkets to ...[/h] www.independent.co.uk › life-style › coronavirus-asda-...
4 days ago - Asda and Aldi introduce 'no touch' policy in supermarkets to help prevent the spread of coronavirus. Retailers hope new rules will help to ...

Sensible measures and I'm making sure to only pick up stuff I intend to buy anyway. All supermarkets and retailers should employ the same IMO.