Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LA doctor says hydroxychloroquine treatment cures coronavirus in 8 to 12 hours.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real-time dashboard of clinical trials for COVID-19

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...086-8/fulltext

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

I don't actually press the buttons but, 'yes', I need to have a breather from the furious and staccato postings...... they happen when some folks are in melt-down ...
      It's good that you recognize that you're having a meltdown, something that was apparent this morning when you made seven posts in a half hour. Even better that you recognize the need to step away and calm down.

Be well, my retarded little monkey friend
      Last edited by ok doser; April 25th, 2020, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

I don't actually press the buttons but, 'yes', I need to have a breather from the furious and staccato postings...... they happen when some folks are in melt-down. I'm taking a long pause for a few days.

Our figures aren't much to talk about, really. I know that they have leveled off but that's only the hospital tab.
        We surely dropped the ball with the Warden, Car and Nursing Homes.

I had a shock this pm, came back from Sainsbury's on the bike and as I sat down for a tea my throat swelled up..... just like that. Really scratchy feeling and swelling. But my wife checked with torch and mirror, told me to gargle (not with Lysol, BTW !! ) and I watched television quietly for the rest of this evening. It's subsiding now and she reckons that an insect was drawn in with my breathing and then stung or bit me. Everything that happens is a bit scary just now.
        Hey, keep tabs on that Eider. It's probably nothing serious and I'm glad it's subsiding but if it starts swelling again and other symptoms ensue then don't hesitate to contact medical services.

Comment

• Originally posted by way 2 go View Post
          Toyota came up with the idea of just in time delivery and it used everywhere now , warehousing cost money
          its easy to cut from budgets but its like driving a car without insurance if something goes wrong you're screwed.

"The national shortage of N95 respirator masks can be traced back to 2009 after the H1N1 swine flu pandemic, when the Obama administration was advised to replenish a national stockpile but did not, according to reports from Bloomberg News and the Los Angeles Times."

"We rate this claim TRUE because it is supported by our research. There is no indication that the Obama administration took significant steps to replenish the supply of N95 masks in the Strategic National Stockpile after it was depleted from repeated crises. Calls for action came from experts at the time concerned for the country’s ability to respond to future serious pandemics. Such recommendations were, for whatever reason, not heeded."
          THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychyloroquine purchased based on Dr. Donald's medical opinion that "what do you have to lose" - countered by the FDA expressed concern for its seriously side effects!

After 3 1/2 years in office, this President is still shifting the blame for his Administration's total lack of preparation onto the Obama Administration, the WHO and the Governors for not maintaining the adequate supplies of medical supplies - despite his repeated assertions that:

- there was absolutely nothing to worry about
          - this was all part of of a "hoax" in an election year invented by the Democrats
          - the Trump Administration had isolated cases under control
          - airport screening and travel bans would provide a "firewall" to limit the spread
          - millions of tests will be available next week. next week, next week ........
          - anyone requesting a test will be given one .......
          - the President is "calling the shots" irrespective of the Constitution
          - the President is "calling the shots" but he is delegating that authority to the Governors
          - it will all miraculously disappear in April
          - this will all be behind us by Easter
          - "miracle cures" like hydroxychyloroquine, injecting disinfectants, ultra-violet light, heat

To mask the Trump Administration's lack of preparation, this President simply shifted the responsibility for competing for a dwindling world supply of ventilators and PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories, but they can all take comfort in having unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald, that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!
          Last edited by jgarden; April 25th, 2020, 05:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

I listened to some of that podcast you linked to earlier. There's no "efficacy" where it comes to hydroxychloroquine at all. He's just loud mouthed bluster so kinda fitting where it comes to Trump and when was the last time Trump championed it? Facts? Hmm, nope.
            none , really ?

Right from the horses mouth:

But hey, it's all media spin, right?
            The President explains it for you starting at 7:15 of the video

Comment

none , really ?

Oh, okay. Yeah, Trump's great. He do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychloroquine, that they purchased that the FDA has expressed seriously concerned its side effects,
                hydroxychloroquine is cheap and has been approved drug since 1955

but after 3 1/2 years is still blaming the Obama Administration for not maintaining the supply of PPEs like N95 masks!
                This President has downloaded the responsibility for competing for a dwindling supply of PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories,

obama did not resupply , calafornia under the governator had a supply of PPE but it was cut from the budget by the next guy

but they have unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!

proof of "FDA doesn't want them to use" ?

plenty of hydroxychloroquine testing going on.

Comment

• v1
                  Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                  ...the FDA has expressed seriously concerned its side effects ...
                  v2
                  Originally posted by jgarden View Post
                  ... FDA expressed concern for its seriously side effects!
                  seriously?

Comment

none , really ?

artie didn't bother listening to his own video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

Oh, okay. Yeah, Trump's great. He do no wrong.

you suggest without evidence that the things that are The Presidents responsibilities have been out of control
                      and provided no proof.

he has changed his tune , proof ?

you provide proof of The President continually being hopeful .

Comment

THE HYPOCRISY - the Trump Administration awash with 29 million doses of hydroxychyloroquine purchased based on Dr. Donald's medical opinion that "what do you have to lose" - countered by the FDA expressed concern for its seriously side effects!

After 3 1/2 years in office, this President is still shifting the blame for his Administration's total lack of preparation onto the Obama Administration, the WHO and the Governors for not maintaining the adequate supplies of medical supplies - despite his repeated assertions that:

- there was absolutely nothing to worry about
                        - this was all part of of a "hoax" in an election year invented by the Democrats
                        - the Trump Administration had isolated cases under control
                        - airport screening and travel bans would provide a "firewall" to limit the spread
                        - millions of tests will be available next week. next week, next week ........
                        - anyone requesting a test will be given one .......
                        - the President is "calling the shots" irrespective of the Constitution
                        - the President is "calling the shots" but he is delegating that authority to the Governors
                        - it will all miraculously disappear in April
                        - this will all be behind us by Easter
                        - "miracle cures" like hydroxychyloroquine, injecting disinfectants, ultra-violet light, heat

To mask the Trump Administration's lack of preparation, this President simply shifted the responsibility for competing for a dwindling world supply of ventilators and PPEs onto the backs of individuals states and territories, but they can all take comfort in having unlimited access to millions of hydroxychyloroquine tablets prescribed by Dr. Donald, that his own FDA doesn't want them to use!
                        I would strongly recommend that you not vote for Trump in November.

I would also strongly recommend that you stock up on benzo's and SSRI's so your head doesn't explode when Trump wins re-election

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarden
                          FDA Warns Against Using Drugs Promoted By Trump After Reports Of ‘Poisoning And Death’
                          Apr 24, 2020

https://www.forbes.com/sites/carliep.../#7e41ee506408
                          from the FDA:
                          FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

Close supervision is strongly recommended

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...tal-setting-or

sounds good to me

Comment

• Originally posted by jgarden

Are we now to believe that the Trump Administration recently purchased from 29 million doses of hydroxychloroquine instead of ventilators and PPEs so that the FDA could limit is use to a few supervised tests?

Just who was Trump addressing when he stated "WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?" - the handful of people who were participating in FDA supervised tests?
                            from the FDA:
                            FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

Close supervision is strongly recommended

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safet...tal-setting-or

sounds good to me

Look - I get it - you're a Canadian, you don't understand how our government and regulatory bodies work. It can be confusing. It's ok for a foreign national like yourself to be confused.

I would strongly recommend that you should not vote for Donald Trump in November, when he will be re-elected to a second term.

Comment

• Based on the President's February 24th "tweet" alone, Trump has maintained his average - batting 0 for 4
                              ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************************
                              1) The Coronavirus threat that the President assured the nation was "very much under control in the USA" is now approaching 1 million confirmed cases and 54000 deaths 2 months later - America has 4% of the world's population, approximately its of its COVID-19 cases and 1/4 of pandemic related deaths!

2) The World Health Organization with which his Administrator was "working hard and very smart" has had their funding terminated for not "working very smart!"

3) The hard working and very smart CDC "mismanaged" the roll-out of the nation's COVID-19 test - a delay from which the American response to this pandemic has never recovered!

4) The Stock Market that was "starting to look very good to me!" has erased the gains made during the Trump Administration including a drop of 3000 points in 1 day - the largest in its history!

In one tweet of just 40 words this President has reached the of pinnacle sheer "incompetence" that will never be equaled - proven wrong on 4 of the most important issues facing Americans and all within a span of less than 2 months!

Comment

... this President has reached the of pinnacle sheer "incompetence"...
                                So don't vote for him in November

Comment

Working...
                                X