• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jgarden View Post

IMPLAUSIBLE EXCUSE #1
    here, i'll ask again, in a format you're more comfortable with:

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    How much assistance did Justin Trudeau give Jinping when the China Virus was tearing through Wuhan Province!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

yes, we've always been a generous country, willing to help out others in need

how much assistance did Justin Trudeau give Jinping when the China Virus was tearing through Wuhan Province?
      Donald Trump has been accused of a lot of things - "GENEROUS" is not one of them!

Comment

Donald Trump ...
        is MY President, not yours

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BB11VMUp.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f.png
Views:	48
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2742862

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	BB11VMUp.img?h=768&w=1366&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f.png
Views:	48
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	2742862
            Very useful graphs.
            The higher % fatality rate in Europe is sad and surprising., We are hearing accounts from recovering younger fitter people who can barely speak.

We watched a press-release of President Trump speaking to the US this morning.

He is now calling it 'Coronavirus' so he has obviously listened to his advisers about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

Very useful graphs.
              The higher % fatality rate in Europe is sad and surprising., We are hearing accounts from recovering younger fitter people who can barely speak.

We watched a press-release of President Trump speaking to the US this morning.

He is now calling it 'Coronavirus' so he has obviously listened to his advisers about that.
              Its just a matter of time before this President starts referring to it as Washington Coronavirus, Michigan Coronavirus or the name of any other state with a Democratic governor with which Trump is conducting a personal vendetta!
              Last edited by jgarden; March 31st, 2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Its just a matter of time before this President starts referring to it as Washington Coronavirus, Michigan Coronavirus or the name of any other state with a Democratic governor with which Trump is conducting a personal vendetta!
                I have heard him speaking about those he dislikes.....

But I'm glad he has switched from China virus to Coronavirus because that might help to reduce attacks upon Asians in the States.

Comment

which endears him to his base - he's blunt and forceful, doesn't give a crap about hurt feelings - I believe you prissy little girlieman europeans (who would be speaking German if not for us) refer to it as "the ugly American"

Comment

But I'm glad he has switched from China virus to Coronavirus because that might help to reduce attacks upon Asians in the States.

Comment

What have you thought about Boris's Press calls with the Chief Medic and Head Science?
                      Most people think he's done well, I think, and that includes Libs, Labs, etc......
                      Boris does seems to be invested in putting his country first.
                      A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
                      we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post

I seems to be invested in putting his country first.
                        Yes. Absolutely!
                        Politics has gone out the window here.
                        Wherever I go I see people acknowledging other passers by, and being on best behaviour. Rather like it was at Christmas 40 years ago.

Boris has risen up somewhat in the opinions of most, here.

Comment

Just like Trump

(CNN)President Donald Trump's approval now averages higher than his approval rating has been at any point in CNN's polling during his presidency,

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/27/polit...lls/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketman View Post

Really you should learn how to read stats...
                            Video - Coronavirus is not the flu. It's worse:

Comment

Yes. Absolutely!
                              Politics has gone out the window here.
                              Wherever I go I see people acknowledging other passers by, and being on best behaviour. Rather like it was at Christmas 40 years ago.

As it should. Had to do some more shopping earlier and no dramas again, people automatically observing distancing in supermarkets and had a bit of a joke with the till attendant when I thought my bank card wasn't working properly and it was because she'd forgotten to authorise payment...

It's not fun with these new measures but by and large, there's no trouble going on. As much as I'm not a fan of the tory government I've no issues with how Johnson has handled things since putting things into lockdown.
                              Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

As it should. Had to do some more shopping earlier and no dramas again, people automatically observing distancing in supermarkets and had a bit of a joke with the till attendant when I thought my bank card wasn't working properly and it was because she'd forgotten to authorise payment...

It's not fun with these new measures but by and large, there's no trouble going on. As much as I'm not a fan of the tory government I've no issues with how Johnson has handled things since putting things into lockdown.
                                Yep... My feelings exactly.
                                I joined a queue at a Tesco's this pm. The atmosphere was really good.
                                We chatted to each other and when the woman ahead of me was allowed to go inside she turned to me and said 'goodbye, see you again'. The atmosphere ....

Comment

Working...
                                X