Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eider View Post
    What do you call Hilary? Evil?
    Hillary IS evil. What would a pillock like you know about that. You don't live here, plonker. You don't know squat Mr. Chips.

Comment

Ha ha ha?
      ...and other Democrats?

I don't know any of them, and had no opinion of Hilary, but.... No prejudice there from you, then.

No hate from you either....

He he!
      Hillary was a flawed human being like the rest of us. However, she got a raw deal via the GOP and Russian government and media lies. She is 100 percent more competent and moral as compared to the current placeholder who Putin installed in America.

IF she were running the country, there would be far fewer deaths from the current epidemic because it would be about saving lives ... not winning the next election.

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
      we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post
        Hillary was a flawed human being like the rest of us
        She was a sick, lying baby-murdering rapist-apologizing piece of garbage. Maybe like you, but not like the rest of us.

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
        IF she were running the country, there would be far fewer deaths from the current epidemic
        That is just a dumb lie. There is no other way to put it.

Comment

Ha ha ha?
          ...and other Democrats?

I don't know any of them, and had no opinion of Hilary, but.... No prejudice there from you, then.

He he!

surely in the whole wide world of the internet, you could find another site to pester, to be with people who like you, a site where you're welcomed and valued?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusha View Post

Hillary ... is 100 percent more ... moral ...
            except for that "it's ok with me if you want to murder your baby" part, right?

'cause murdering babies doesn't seem very moral to me

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

except for that "it's ok with me if you want to murder your baby" part, right?

'cause murdering babies doesn't seem very moral to me
              What is wrong with her. It is like she lives in some fantasy where reality can't even creep in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trump Gurl View Post

What is wrong with her.
                she's a leftist who has survived here for many many years by pretending to be anti-abortion

Comment

Don't look here!
                  ​​​​​​Look over there!
                  We're squeaky clean. !!!!!!

Not.....
                  So according to you, it is prejudiced to stop the causes of diseases?
                  Oh how I love the Word of God!

Don't just hear the word and believe it---do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by God's Truth View Post

So according to you, it is prejudiced to stop the causes of diseases?
                    you're trying to make sense out of the random keystrokes from a fellow whose only purpose here is to troll

Comment

Ha ha ha?
                      ...and other Democrats?

He he!
                      It is not evil to call a shark a 'shark'. Hilary did evil things saying such foul things about Trump supporters. That is the truth and not some imaged slights you feel about Trump.

All you have are imagined slights, and it is why you can't see there is difference between the two of us.

You and your kind are offended by the words and use of the words 'he', 'she', 'him', 'her', 'man', 'woman', and 'boy'. and 'girl'.

Should society bow to that kind of insanity because those words offend?

WHY aren't you offended and preaching against what Hilary said about Trump supporters???

Comment

Heh heh!
                        you better be directing that cough into your elbow

What waffle you can spin.
                        mmmmm - waffles

Now .... What is this virus called?
                        for months it's been called some variation of Wuhan Virus

Try coronavirus , or covid-19
                        nope, you're wrong

the virus is called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

But you want to call it Chinese Virus
                        I don't "want" anything of the sort

regardless of whether that might increase trouble for Asians in your land?
                        this is the "logic" of the SJW - "whether that might"

instead of speculating "whether it might" why not examine cases in the past to see if naming a disease after its place of origin actually has increased trouble for people from those places

an examination of Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu demonstrates that your fears of "what might" are unfounded

...and you call me names?
                        I accurately describe your inability to manage rationality, logic and reason

sorry if that stings

Comment

you're trying to make sense out of the random keystrokes from a fellow whose only purpose here is to troll
                          People like eider are causing hate all over America. Maybe I can try to make one person see it might catch on?

Comment

People like eider are causing hate all over America. Maybe I can try to make one person see it might catch on?
                            Fake News from God's Truth

Comment

It is not evil to call a shark a 'shark'. Hilary did evil things saying such foul things about Trump supporters. That is the truth and not some imaged slights you feel about Trump.

All you have are imagined slights, and it is why you can't see there is difference between the two of us.

You and your kind are offended by the words and use of the words 'he', 'she', 'him', 'her', 'man', 'woman', and 'boy'. and 'girl'.

Should society bow to that kind of insanity because those words offend?

WHY aren't you offended and preaching against what Hilary said about Trump supporters???
                              Oh please!
                              I never heard any speeches from Hilary.
                              Let me get this right..... No republican said anything evil about democrats?

You make me laugh.... You and your self righteousness.

Get over yerself...please.

Comment

you better be directing that cough into your elbow

mmmmm - waffles

for months it's been called some variation of Wuhan Virus

nope, you're wrong

the virus is called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2

I don't "want" anything of the sort

this is the "logic" of the SJW - "whether that might"

instead of speculating "whether it might" why not examine cases in the past to see if naming a disease after its place of origin actually has increased trouble for people from those places

an examination of Lyme Disease and Spanish Flu demonstrates that your fears of "what might" are unfounded

I accurately describe your inability to manage rationality, logic and reason

sorry if that stings
                                Wow!
                                to change the subject from your pathetic waffle, here in the UK the BBC News is showing a short film full of your President's comments about the coronavirus, and as he speaks so the graph of cases rises.
                                This is a Conservative government here. Think about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X