Trump will be reelected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    Trump may be re-elected as there's no guarantee that sanity will prevail unfortunately.
    Agreed. It is difficult to under-estimate the judgment of the American citizenry.

Comment

• Originally posted by expos4ever View Post
      Agreed. It is difficult to under-estimate the judgment of the American citizenry.
      It is difficult to over-state your stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeySabu View Post

It is difficult to over-state your stupidity.
        History will be not be kind in judging the supporters of Donald Trump. Buckle up, Einstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by expos4ever View Post
          History will be not be kind in judging the supporters of Donald Trump. Buckle up, Einstein.
          I find myself constantly reminding friends and acquaintances that the difficulty is not Donald Trump. It's that so many voted for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by chair View Post
            I find myself constantly reminding friends and acquaintances that the difficulty is not Donald Trump. It's that so many voted for him.
            As you have already stated, history will not be kind. Trump will have his own special place in history, alongside Benedict Arnold ...

Comment

• For the Trump loving TOLers! LOL!

Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
              . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

• Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                For the Trump loving TOLers! LOL!

Trump Gurl and her twin sister?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Berean View Post
                  For the Trump loving TOLers! LOL!

Alternate music video
                  warning, contains graphic police violence, including but not limited to:

siccing dog on prone handcuffed man
                  Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd
                  multiple instances of pushing down elderly guys

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PyramidHead View Post

Alternate music video
                    warning, contains graphic police violence, including but not limited to:

siccing dog on prone handcuffed man
                    Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd
                    multiple instances of pushing down elderly guys
                    I am a Trump supporter, and I approve this message

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Trump Gurl and her twin sister?

I know a woman who looks almost like a twin of the woman on the left. Though, she is not a Trump supporter.
                      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
                      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

I am a Trump supporter, and I approve this message
                        It saddens me to hear you approve of it. We lose the individual humans in the chaos of modern times, don’t we? I guess we just perceive different things. My heart breaks for the kids in Aurora Colorado, who couldn’t even finish their violin vigil for their fellow student Elijah McClain because the same PD that killed him declared it an unlawful assembly. The 16 year old with permanent brain damage in Austin, TX because the police there found it fun to aim for the head. They shot at the people who tried to help him get to the hospital, too. The photojournalist who lost her eyeball to a rubber bullet. The 75 year old man in buffalo who still can’t walk in Buffalo. The family of Breonna Taylor who see minimal repercussions for a disasterous execution of a no knock warrant on the wrong house for a guy who was already in jail. The list goes on.

Again, I’m aware in these things people see the powerful discipline of law and order. I just don’t like the idea that I can be executed by the state due to an unfortunate mistake or misunderstanding, and my countrymen would not see it as a tragedy for which there can be justice, but rather a simple payment in blood for the price of law and order.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alternate music video
                          No context is provided for these brief clips. The fact is that while some of them didn't deserve what happened to them, the majority of them deserved what they got. For example, the "Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd" clip did not show that the crowd was in fact a mob of rioters that were attacking the police SUV. Mobs who riot, loot, assault, etc, deserve whatever they get.

Comment

It saddens me to hear you approve of it. We lose the individual humans in the chaos of modern times, don’t we? I guess we just perceive different things. My heart breaks for the kids in Aurora Colorado, who couldn’t even finish their violin vigil for their fellow student Elijah McClain because the same PD that killed him declared it an unlawful assembly. The 16 year old with permanent brain damage in Austin, TX because the police there found it fun to aim for the head. They shot at the people who tried to help him get to the hospital, too. The photojournalist who lost her eyeball to a rubber bullet. The 75 year old man in buffalo who still can’t walk in Buffalo. The family of Breonna Taylor who see minimal repercussions for a disasterous execution of a no knock warrant on the wrong house for a guy who was already in jail. The list goes on.

Again, I’m aware in these things people see the powerful discipline of law and order. I just don’t like the idea that I can be executed by the state due to an unfortunate mistake or misunderstanding, and my countrymen would not see it as a tragedy for which there can be justice, but rather a simple payment in blood for the price of law and order.
                            The man in Buffalo and Brianna Taylor are the only 2 of those that I have any familiarity with and in both of those 2 cases the mainstream media's portrayal of the events are deliberately skewed

Comment

• Originally posted by User Name View Post

No context is provided for these brief clips. The fact is that while some of them didn't deserve what happened to them, the majority of them deserved what they got. For example, the "Plowing police SUV into a sizeable crowd" clip did not show that the crowd was in fact a mob of rioters that were attacking the police SUV. Mobs who riot, loot, assault, etc, deserve whatever they get.
                              You must be thinking of the more recent event in Detroit. That one was justifiable. Context does not help the NYPD in the clip above; full video shows one of the cars accelerates without provocation, and the other cruiser does the same for whatever reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

The man in Buffalo and Brianna Taylor are the only 2 of those that I have any familiarity with and in both of those 2 cases the mainstream media's portrayal of the events are deliberately skewed
                                I’m what way is the death of Breonna Taylor skewed? Plainclothes cops execute a no knock warrant to the wrong address. Boyfriend doesn’t know who has invaded his home and opens fire. Police enter her bedroom, are spooked to see someone in bed waking up and so they open fire. Shoot her 8 times. They then leave the house. Boyfriend calls 911, frantic because intruders murdered his girlfriend. Police return and arrest boyfriend, charge him with attempted murder. Charges are dropped once the public learns the extent of pooch screwing the police did in this case.

or at least those are the events as I understand them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X