Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If one is "born gay" how do you explain ex-gays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eider View Post
    Ha ha! You really are hard up for a case to bring!
    What a joke.
    My first wife died 30 years ago.. My second wife is a real darling.
    Your extremism blinds you somewhat.
    I admit that mine was an assumption, as to being a hard case...meh.. not so much, however, I will call homosexualism, transgenderism, and any other form of deviant sexual behavior for what it is...abnormal, that isn't out of hatred but, out of shear science alone. Your argument for abberent sexual behavior is based purely on emotion not on factual data.

Originally posted by eider View Post
    No you don't! This thread was chosen (preferred) by one who does nlot support sexual freedom. I chose to p[ost a few comments of my own.
    And..... No you don't....... The people rising up to bring justice to those who incite, harass, victimise or hurt sub-groups ion any way is not about violence, it's about justice. You keep the law in the lands that you live in!.
    Oh yes I do...you are free to speak of violence towards those that oppose your preferred sub-group as justice but, in the end it is just wrong for anyone to violently oppress or attempt to harass ANYONE FOR ANY BELIEF SET. Nobody gets special privileges to bring violence to further their agenda or position...Nobody! So Yes I did!

Jehovah's Witness have visited our home for a very long time. They tell us that they also follow the bible. They don't have churches.
    Question:- Are you a JW?
    You say below that you have studied the Gospels for many years yet you don't know the difference between Christianity & the Jehovah's Witness'? Well let me school you a bit on the subject, JW"s are not Christians nor do they even carry a Bible, what they do carry is a perverted version of the Bible which supports their man made doctrine much like the mormons have written their own extra biblical text (Book of Mormon) which was written in the 19th century when a man named Joseph Smith was supposedly visited by an angel named Moroni who gave him golden glasses to read this special text or so the story goes, in either case neither is Christian, or biblical no matter how well meaning they are. So, no...I am not a JW but, that is funny.

I have studied the gospels for many years. I just don't see the gospels as you do.
    Don't stop there, the Gospels bring you to the end of Christ's life but, it does not address the establishment of the Body of Christ or His church which was established, and shepherded by the apostles after Christs assention. You have only read half the story, Christ left the building of his church & the keeping of His principles of the faith through these men. The rest of the New Testament addresses life in Christ, the establishment of His Church, and the doctrine thereof.
    The winner of the 2011 Truthsmacker of the Year Award

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...pictureid=3504

Help Take Back Our Country from Washington D.C.. with the Convention of States

Comment

• Originally posted by rocketman View Post

I admit that mine was an assumption, as to being a hard case...meh.. not so much, however,
      Fair enough. No Probs.
      l
      I will call homosexualism, transgenderism, and any other form of deviant sexual behavior for what it is...abnormal, that isn't out of hatred but, out of shear science alone. Your argument for abberent sexual behavior is based purely on emotion not on factual data.
      Science? Shear Science? That's ok..

But humans are emotional. They are driven by emotions. Your use of words such as 'deviant', 'abnormal' causes me to wonder what 'normal' is. I've never got to know a person (ever) who was not quite individual. In fact I can tell you that folks do everything that they can to separate themselves from what they think everybody else is doing. Personalization of things, property, hairstyles, fashion etc show us this.

Oh yes I do...you are free to speak of violence towards those that oppose your preferred sub-group as justice but, in the end it is just wrong for anyone to violently oppress or attempt to harass ANYONE FOR ANY BELIEF SET. Nobody gets special privileges to bring violence to further their agenda or position...Nobody!
      Look, so long as you leave folks alone, any lawful folks, and let them enjoy their lives and loves........ I ain't got a problem with that.
      Where I live we can individually step in to confront, arrest and detain folks who are committing more serious (indictable) crimes but I expect that you are as well.

You say below that you have studied the Gospels for many years yet you don't know the difference between Christianity & the Jehovah's Witness'? Well let me school you a bit on the subject, JW"s are not Christians nor do they even carry a Bible, what they do carry is a perverted version of the Bible which supports their man made doctrine much like the mormons have written their own extra biblical text (Book of Mormon) which was written in the 19th century when a man named Joseph Smith was supposedly visited by an angel named Moroni who gave him golden glasses to read this special text or so the story goes, in either case neither is Christian, or biblical no matter how well meaning they are. So, no...I am not a JW but, that is funny.
      OK. You're not a JW. I don't know why you veered off in to Latter-Day-Saints stuff.
      JWs not Christians? On a very few occasions I have visited Kingdom Halls and watched JWs celebrating communion. Ergo, I perceive JWs as Christians. There are hundreds of varying Creeds and Churches and many point at all the others and declare 'They are not Christians!'
      And many Christians point to bibles 'not their own' and declare 'that is not a bible!'

Don't stop there, the Gospels bring you to the end of Christ's life but, it does not address the establishment of the Body of Christ or His church which was established, and shepherded by the apostles after Christs assention. You have only read half the story, Christ left the building of his church & the keeping of His principles of the faith through these men. The rest of the New Testament addresses life in Christ, the establishment of His Church, and the doctrine thereof.
      I have studied historical Jesus for a long time.......... sometimes, just sometimes, my research takes me beyond the gospels' time-frames...... but not far.

Comment

Science? Shear Science?
        very popular in Ireland and New Zealand

Comment

... wonder what 'normal' is.

never taken a stats class, eh?

Comment

Working...
          X