Interview with former KBG officer from USSR who defected to the US

Gary K

Banned
This ex-KGB officer verifies pretty much everything I have said on this site about the brainwashing of this nation. He tells us exactly how we have become a Marxist state. The interviewer is historian G. Edward Griffin the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I've seen this before, years ago.

Destabilization. Putin's been successful beyond his wildest dreams. But not via the left. Via the right, via Trump and the complicit GOP.

Why? Because they're currently the ones who "serve Putin's purposes." Try looking at this another way and it may become clear to you. The ex-KGB Putin will use whoever serves him best. He doesn't care if they're right or left. He cares if he can destabilize us. Someday the truth will out and we'll find out he has kompromat on Trump, and Trumpers (well actually, that's optimistic - maybe some of them) will realize they were looking for the enemy in the wrong direction.

From the interview:

"Aim higher. This was my instruction-try to get into large circulation established conservative media. Reach movie makers, intellectuals, so called academic circles, cynical egocentric people who can look into your eyes with angelic expression and tell you a lie. This are the most recruit-able people, people who lack moral principles, who are either too greedy or suffer from self-importance. They feel that they matter a lot. These are the people KGB wanted very much to recruit.

Gary K

Banned
I've seen this before, years ago.

Destabilization. Putin's been successful beyond his wildest dreams. But not via the left. Via the right, via Trump and the complicit GOP.

Why? Because they're currently the ones who "serve Putin's purposes." Try looking at this another way and it may become clear to you. The ex-KGB Putin will use whoever serves him best. He doesn't care if they're right or left. He cares if he can destabilize us. Someday the truth will out and we'll find out he has kompromat on Trump, and Trumpers (well actually, that's optimistic - maybe some of them) will realize they were looking for the enemy in the wrong direction.

From the interview:

"Aim higher. This was my instruction-try to get into large circulation established conservative media. Reach movie makers, intellectuals, so called academic circles, cynical egocentric people who can look into your eyes with angelic expression and tell you a lie. This are the most recruit-able people, people who lack moral principles, who are either too greedy or suffer from self-importance. They feel that they matter a lot. These are the people KGB wanted very much to recruit.

You just described the entire political left. Hollywood? Leftist/Marxist. Intellectuals, or at least those who think they are? Leftist/Marxist. They say conservatives just aren't smart enough to understand marxism. Academia? Dominated by leftists/marxists for many decades. They controlled the educational system as far back as the 1930s. People who lack moral principle? Leftists once again. Marxism was created by, and filled with, people who despise morality and honesty. People who suffer from greed and self-importance? Once again you're describing marxists/leftists. The billionaires are mostly leftists: Koch brothers have come out of the closet and support leftists ideas. They always have they just pretended to be conservatives. The surviving brother is now a supporter of the Poynter Institute, a very left wing organization. Zuckerberg? Leftist. Bloomberg? Leftist. Bezos? Leftist. Gates? Leftist. Soros? Leftist. Omidyar? Leftist. Brin? Leftist. The Rothschild family? Leftists. The Morgan family? Leftists. The Rockefellers? Leftists. I can keep right on going down the line as the vast majority of the extremely wealthy are leftists. And self-important? They think they have the right to tell people exactly how they should live and enforce their ideas through law. Like Bloomberg. He says taxes on the poor are very good because they make the poor even poorer so that they can't afford anything Bloomberg doesn't think they should have. All you leftists are a bunch of totalitarians.

I also have to laugh at your conclusions. The people being brainwashed are the ones who have been convinced that marxism is the be all and end all of all political ideas. Conservatives don't buy into that claptrap at all. It's you that's been brainwashed as you're the one who supports all the marxist ideas.. You don't see me praising marxist ideas, but you leftists are here praising marxist ideas day in and day out and supporting 100% the marxist Democrat party's every dishonest lying move.

You don't see us praising AOC's idiotic green new deal. You don't see us praising Tlaib. You don't see us praising the UN. You don't see us praising anything to do with marxism. You and your cohorts are the ones that praise all those things. So why don't you just admit it? You're the people on whom the brainwashing worked. You're the puppets of marxism/leninism and Putin.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There's something interesting about the way you look at things, it reminds me of something called "visual neglect." It's when someone has an injury to one side of their brain (most commonly the right side due to the neurobiological structure of the brain, but that's beside the point) and that injury damages their awareness of their opposite field of vision, commonly compressing their visual awareness into the side they have awareness of (damage to right side of brain, neglect of left field of vision). The clock drawing test has multiple uses, but as an indicator of visual neglect, a person might draw a clock like this:

visualneglectclock.jpg

The reason I'm bringing this up isn't because I'm casting any aspersions on the state of your mind, just that it's a good illustration of how you seem to perceive the political world of left and right. You don't see that ex-KGB Putin is working to destabilize the U.S. by weaponizing the right wing in this country via - yes - propaganda. Just not the kind of propaganda you envision. The propaganda of Fox News, conspiracy sites, conservative blogs, Russian bots, white nationalism, evangelical apocalyptical mentality... whatever works (and it has worked), his goal is destabilization. To make us look weak. And now, thanks to Trump we do look weak. Putin has him over a barrel. Remember Helsinki?

16-trump-putin-4.w710.h473.jpg

Please consider that you're locked into the old cold war mentality and this is a new cold war. One in which Trump bows to Putin, and holds sway over a right-wing media and a conservative base fed a false narrative on FB and Twitter who are "locked and loaded," looking to "take down leftists and progressives," while fanboying over strongman Putin riding shirtless on a horse.

I see Putin as an adversary. Trump sees him as a friend. How do you see Putin?

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I see Putin as an adversary.

I guess the greater proportion of Americans, the stupid ones who thrive on a diet of TV and false outrage created by the false news media, will always need a boogeyman to fear.

And since Trump, the media has largely gone silent on the constant drumbeat of "barrel bombs" from Syria and "missile tests" from North Korea

... this is a new cold war.

because you've been told to think that way by your masters

bleat little sheeple, bleat

Last edited:

ok doser

Instead, you have been fed a steady diet of crisis of humanity at the southern border, a region you were happy to ignore when it was bammy's problem.

Fascinating to me, that no organized outrage has yet manifested itself about the million Uighers imprisoned for their religious beliefs. I guess the media hasn't yet discovered an appealing face with which to manipulate the sheep, or an "evil" face for them to hate.

Last edited:

ok doser

You just described the entire political left. Hollywood? Leftist/Marxist. Intellectuals, or at least those who think they are? Leftist/Marxist. They say conservatives just aren't smart enough to understand marxism. Academia? Dominated by leftists/marxists for many decades. They controlled the educational system as far back as the 1930s. People who lack moral principle? Leftists once again. Marxism was created by, and filled with, people who despise morality and honesty. People who suffer from greed and self-importance? Once again you're describing marxists/leftists. The billionaires are mostly leftists: Koch brothers have come out of the closet and support leftists ideas. They always have they just pretended to be conservatives. The surviving brother is now a supporter of the Poynter Institute, a very left wing organization. Zuckerberg? Leftist. Bloomberg? Leftist. Bezos? Leftist. Gates? Leftist. Soros? Leftist. Omidyar? Leftist. Brin? Leftist. The Rothschild family? Leftists. The Morgan family? Leftists. The Rockefellers? Leftists. I can keep right on going down the line as the vast majority of the extremely wealthy are leftists. And self-important? They think they have the right to tell people exactly how they should live and enforce their ideas through law. Like Bloomberg. He says taxes on the poor are very good because they make the poor even poorer so that they can't afford anything Bloomberg doesn't think they should have. All you leftists are a bunch of totalitarians.

I also have to laugh at your conclusions. ....

amazing how blind she is

or how deliberately deceptive

do you think that's what we're seeing with anna - a choice between self-delusion and deliberate deception?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You don't see that ex-KGB Putin is working to destabilize the U.S. by weaponizing the right wing in this country via - yes - propaganda.

I think they do see it. They just don't mind. In fact, they agree with it, enjoy it, and want more of it...

6adf8e12d061dc1d7862dbec68e609425c7c89cb.jpeg

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think they do see it. They just don't mind. In fact, they agree with it, enjoy it, and want more of it...

There's so much to unwrap in the mind of a Trumper, it's hard to know where to start when defining why and how Trump appeals to them. I really hope there are social psychologists out there writing books on the phenomenology of it (along with everyone else who's writing books on this historic era).

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
amazing how blind she is

do you think that's what we're seeing with anna - a choice between self-delusion and deliberate deception?

Interesting how you coach ffreeloader. He can speak for himself just fine, yet you're always there, perched on his shoulder.

ok doser

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.newscorpse.com\/Pix\/Campaign-2016\/trump-cheetos-550.jpg"}[/IM2]

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0016\/7152\/8507\/products\/DynamicImageHandler_e6a6c5fa-4175-493b-8337-98d25582d909_1200x1200.png?v=1571720686"}[/IMG2]

Gary K

Banned
Interesting how you coach ffreeloader. He can speak for himself just fine, yet you're always there, perched on his shoulder.

Wow. I didn't know OK and I even talked very often. I sent him a pm a day or so and he's never even answered it. And that's the only pm ever between the two of us that I know of. And you think he's "coaching me"? LOL. You're getting extremely paranoid, anna. All OK has to do is ask me a question and you see it as "coaching". Tsk, tsk, tsk. Better get back on your meds. You need help with that paranoia.

Gary K

Banned
amazing how blind she is

It's definitely one or the other. I have been leaning toward deliberate deception for a while, but after listening to Yuri Bezmenov I wonder. His description of how incapable of thought those who join marxist/leninist ideology through Ideological Subversion become it's very possible that she is completely incapable of recognizing truth. The same goes for the rest of the leftists on this site as Bezmenov says that he could take one of these marxists to the USSR and show them all the truth and they would be incapable of believing the truth. They would dismiss anything out of hand that contradicts their brainwashing.