Keeping Racism Alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
    Very racist, and their confirmation bias, blinds them to it. It would only be ok, if others could have classes on the problem of blackness.

Easy test, insert another race into the idea and see if its racist. If it is in any way, it is in ALL ways. Unless one is a total hypocrite that is.
    sigpic

Comment

• Obama: ‘We Cannot Deny the Legacy of Racism’ in Justice System Ac 17:26

Comment

• In a Buffalo newspaper in a column titled, "What Do We Want For 2017"
        Originally posted by Trump NY campaign manager Carl Paladino
        1. Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

2. Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.

LINK
        Yeah, I guess racism is just a rumor.
        "As long as people believe in absurdities they will continue to commit atrocities."

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

"The world embarrasses me, and I cannot dream that this watch exists and has no watchmaker."

Voltaire

Comment

• Single mother households comprised 20% of the black community before Civil Rights. Since then, it has gone up to 70%.

Why?
          Because black people, afterward, decided to go Democrat. And now, they are a matriarchy that has made fatherhood obsolete and replaced that module with criminals and impoverished men.

But then they point at conservatives and blame them, call them racist, and the Democrat chimes in with them to make it seem like they are morally superior.
          They talk about racism because they are simply fraudulent people.

Comment

• Celebrities Call for ‘Month of Resistance’ to Fight ‘Fascist’ Trump Ac 17:26

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post

Easy test, insert another race into the idea and see if its racist. If it is in any way, it is in ALL ways. Unless one is a total hypocrite that is.
              Is that the class syllabus...or were you making some obscure point here?
              _/\_

Christians: "I - a stranger and afraid - in a world I never made.." -- Houseman

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                Single mother households comprised 20% of the black community before Civil Rights. Since then, it has gone up to 70%.

Why?
                Because black people, afterward, decided to go Democrat. And now, they are a matriarchy that has made fatherhood obsolete and replaced that module with criminals and impoverished men.

But then they point at conservatives and blame them, call them racist, and the Democrat chimes in with them to make it seem like they are morally superior.
                They talk about racism because they are simply fraudulent people.
                Lack of non-McJobs is a factor too....just saying,
                _/\_

Comment

• Originally posted by quip View Post
                  Lack of non-McJobs is a factor too....just saying,
                  Minimum wage failed- it was originally intended to be a livable income, a fact lost on many people today. The headline reads that such jobs are 'side jobs' (they aren't, they prefer people with an open schedule) and that there is magically a 'real job' for every person in the country (there aren't, and many people are overpaid for being virtually useless).

Comment

• Originally posted by Morpheus View Post
                    [Quote: Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.] Yeah, I guess racism is just a rumor.
                    Aren't you the one who believes that man came from a monkey and some monkeys are more special than other monkeys? Ac 17:26

See:

Did Darwin Promote Racism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                      Minimum wage failed- it was originally intended to be a livable income, a fact lost on many people today. The headline reads that such jobs are 'side jobs' (they aren't, they prefer people with an open schedule) and that there is magically a 'real job' for every person in the country (there aren't, and many people are overpaid for being virtually useless).
                      Then you've no problem funding the necessities of social welfare?
                      _/\_

Comment

• Sharpton Promises 'Season of Civil Disobedience' Ac 17:26

Comment

• Georgetown Professor Calls For Whites To Have An I.R.A. – "Individual Reparations Account" Ac 17:26

Comment

• It's All About the Benjamins

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by quip View Post
                              Is that the class syllabus...or were you making some obscure point here?
                              Are you saying a racist act for one race is a benign act for another?

Comment

• Originally posted by ClimateSanity View Post
                                Are you saying a racist act for one race is a benign act for another?
                                Of course he is, hes liberal, its only racist when a white person does it. Could you believe in the case of those 4 blacks who beat a guy because he was white, was claimed it was only hate because of the white mans diminished mental capacity and they couldnt see a race motive even though the thugs were outright claiming it was because the man was white?

Thats how dense liberals are today.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X