Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

El Paso Shooter Identified Online As Trump Supporter Who Didn’t Like ‘Race Mixing’

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
    Are my priorities screwed up? Look in the mirror...

    Barbarian starts a thread about this was done by a Trump supporter...so he invoked Trump right off the bat.

    maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...I really dont give a hoot. He should get the death penalty if convicted...

    I didn't politize this from the start....
    Typical leftist tactic - holding you to a standard she doesn't intend to meet

    Comment


    • #32
      Turns out, just before the attacks, he posted more of his bile on 8chan...

      Although authorities did not publicly confirm his identity or describe the precise contents of the manifesto, a document posted on the website 8chan about an hour and a half before the rampage spoke about the “invasion” of Latino immigrants and said the writer agreed with the shooter who killed worshipers at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand. That document was posted by an anonymous user who posted another document under the file name “P._Crusius.” That file was taken down, and it was not clear what it contained.

      A Twitter account that appeared to belong to Crusius was shut down Saturday evening. Tweets on the account had praised President Trump and, in particular, his effort to build a wall along the U.S- Mexico border.

      https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...l-paso-rampage

      They think their time has come. Hopefully, public outrage will make others like them stop and think.
      This message is hidden because ...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by drbrumley View Post
        Are my priorities screwed up? Look in the mirror...

        Barbarian starts a thread about this was done by a Trump supporter...so he invoked Trump right off the bat.

        maybe he was, maybe he wasn't...I really dont give a hoot. He should get the death penalty if convicted...

        I didn't politize this from the start....
        I don't care how Barbarian started his thread. You've missed the point entirely, and maybe intentionally, who knows anymore.

        YOU posted a link to right wingers more outraged at the idea someone hacked the terrorist's MyLife than they are outraged over what he did. YOU thought it was notable enough to post it yourself. It's a stupid, stupid thing to allow that overshadow what he did, and why he did it.

        Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
          I don't care how Barbarian started his thread. You've missed the point entirely, and maybe intentionally, who knows anymore.

          YOU posted a link to right wingers more outraged at the idea someone hacked the terrorist's MyLife than they are outraged over what he did. YOU thought it was notable enough to post it yourself. It's a stupid, stupid thing to allow that overshadow what he did, and why he did it.

          You're more outraged at what brum posted than what crusios did?

          Your priorities are screwed up

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
            In fact, the shooter's registration wasn't on his profile, but here's something he liked from Twitter:


            https://www.newsweek.com/who-el-paso-shooter-1452468

            Saw this elsewhere:
            SHOOTER: I was inspired by trump.

            MEDIA: what could have caused this?

            SHOOTER: look at this cool photo of the word “trump” spelled out in firearms

            MEDIA: he probably played too much fortnite

            SHOOTER: it’s like trump said, Hispanics are invading us

            MEDIA: we may never know

            Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ok doser View Post
              You're more outraged at what brum posted than what crusios did?

              Your priorities are screwed up
              Have you realized yet that you've lost your troll mojo? Just wondering.

              Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                Have you realized yet that you've lost your troll mojo? Just wondering.
                He used to be amusing. Now, he's predictable and repetitive. Nothing more pathetic than a troll off his game.
                This message is hidden because ...

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                  YOU posted a link to right wingers more outraged at the idea someone hacked the terrorist's MyLife than they are outraged over what he did. YOU thought it was notable enough to post it yourself. It's a stupid, stupid thing to allow that overshadow what he did, and why he did it.
                  It's worth noting that hacking his account, and doing so rather openly, was counterproductive if "leftists" (in this case, people opposed to mass murder) did it. It allows some to use it as a distraction. The important thing is that the shooter posted his intentions and motivations on 8chan (Warning: don't go there, if you don't want to be sickened and repulsed) Just before the attacks.
                  This message is hidden because ...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                    .... the shooter posted his intentions and motivations on 8chan ....
                    Ok

                    So what do we do with that to prevent the next one?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      In a related development:

                      MAGABomber to be sentenced
                      https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...cs/1813750001/
                      This message is hidden because ...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Apparently, Donald Trump is going to Ohio to console the people there.

                        I can see him showing up in Toledo, and asking "where is everyone?"
                        This message is hidden because ...

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by The Barbarian View Post
                          It's worth noting that hacking his account, and doing so rather openly, was counterproductive if "leftists" (in this case, people opposed to mass murder) did it. It allows some to use it as a distraction. The important thing is that the shooter posted his intentions and motivations on 8chan (Warning: don't go there, if you don't want to be sickened and repulsed) Just before the attacks.
                          That happens frequently with online profiles of people in the news. I don't know if someone created it just to make it look hacked, who knows, but there's an edit button clearly visible in the screenshots posted by the rightists who are so enraged that someone would try to make the terrorist look like one of them.

                          I'm waiting to see if his manifesto is declared to be genuine, because it's damning not only to him but to his racist right-wing apologists.

                          BTW - Republican State Rep. Candice Keller blames the shootings on gay marriage, transgender people, video games and former President Obama, the legalization of marijuana, protest by pro athletes, and snowflakes.


                          Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
                            That happens frequently with online profiles of people in the news. I don't know if someone created it just to make it look hacked, who knows, but there's an edit button clearly visible in the screenshots posted by the rightists who are so enraged that someone would try to make the terrorist look like one of them.

                            I'm waiting to see if his manifesto is declared to be genuine, because it's damning not only to him but to his racist right-wing apologists.
                            Trump admitted it, doing a quick 180 WRT white nationalism:
                            “The shooter in El Paso posted a manifesto online consumed by racist hate," the president said. "In one voice, our nation must condemn racism, bigotry and white supremacy."
                            https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...ry?id=64778938

                            BTW - Republican State Rep. Candice Keller blames the shootings on gay marriage, transgender people, video games and former President Obama, the legalization of marijuana, protest by pro athletes, and snowflakes.

                            Yeah, video games. That's the ticket. Has to be video games. What a moron.
                            This message is hidden because ...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              "gruesome and grizzly video games"

                              No editor at ABC?

                              Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Colin County has this guy registered, but doesn't have him registered as a democrat or a republican.


                                What we know about the El Paso shooting suspect

                                August 3, 2019 / 8:00 PM / CBS News

                                A suspect was taken into custody in connection with a Saturday shooting that left at least 20 people dead and 26 wounded in an El Paso shopping complex. A law enforcement source identified the shooting suspect as Patrick Crusius of Allen, Texas.

                                The source told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton the suspect was considered "a troubled youth" and described as a loner. Authorities are treating a document allegedly written by the gunman as evidence.

                                The document was shared on 4Chan, an online forum where users can post anonymously. In it, the suspect denounces Hispanic people in Texas, cites concerns about losing American jobs to automation and criticizes both political parties. The text includes a reference to the Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand, which left 51 people dead.

                                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/el-paso...-what-we-know/

                                If anyone thinks that's a "leftist", then we've identified the problem. White nationalist, not fond of either party.
                                This message is hidden because ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X