The UFO phenomenon

KerimF

Flying saucers will be made and replace most of the conventional air planes and missiles when some humans will also discover, in depth, the 'mechanism' of the gravity field or gravity waves. The effects of gravity and their rules are known very well already.
To explain the word 'mechanism', let us imagine a free stone above earth surface. We know already that the stone's mass will be attracted by earth's mass. But how the stone knows where earth is. There must be a kind of physical communication between the two and this occurs even if the medium between them is vacuum. I called this physical communication system (each side works as transceiver) the gravity's mechanism.

When I was at the university (about 45 years ago), I had some theories on this mechanism. But after graduation, I realised that I had to sell my soul (besides most of my time and will) if I liked to work in this field. Because the first prerequisite was to work in a research department of a big company/corporation, located in one of the greatest nations (I had the chance to move to America). And the tests which could help verifying the first theories, I thought of, have to be done in outer space. So, I had to forget all about it since my end purpose of learning science was to be able to live free and independent (I was, still am, content to run a small private business by designing and producing electronic controllers/sets that the local consumers may need in every period of time). But, since then, I was expecting that some scientists would be inspired some theories, as mine or else, which help in analysing and even synthesizing the gravitational mechanism.

By the way, when it will be possible to convert a certain energy (for example, the electrical one) to a virtual mass, the optimum shape of the future aircraft is of a saucer :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The only thing that gives me pause about Qanon will probably be the only thing you like about him/them: See https://qmap.pub/read/2222

I'd seen that a few months back. The government has known about UFOs since at least WWII, with the "foo fighters". After WWII, numerous sightings of disk- and sphere-shaped UFOs were reported above Los Alamos and other sensitive nuclear research and military installations by highly qualified personnel. There are top secret memos from that era, which have since been declassified, which discuss these incidents.

By the way, I noticed that the link I posted to you above was broken, so I fixed it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watcher_(angel)

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Flying saucers will be made and replace most of the conventional air planes and missiles when some humans will also discover, in depth, the 'mechanism' of the gravity field or gravity waves. The effects of gravity and their rules are known very well already.
To explain the word 'mechanism', let us imagine a free stone above earth surface. We know already that the stone's mass will be attracted by earth's mass. But how the stone knows where earth is. There must be a kind of physical communication between the two and this occurs even if the medium between them is vacuum. I called this physical communication system (each side works as transceiver) the gravity's mechanism.

When I was at the university (about 45 years ago), I had some theories on this mechanism. But after graduation, I realised that I had to sell my soul (besides most of my time and will) if I liked to work in this field. Because the first prerequisite was to work in a research department of a big company/corporation, located in one of the greatest nations (I had the chance to move to America). And the tests which could help verifying the first theories, I thought of, have to be done in outer space. So, I had to forget all about it since my end purpose of learning science was to be able to live free and independent (I was, still am, content to run a small private business by designing and producing electronic controllers/sets that the local consumers may need in every period of time). But, since then, I was expecting that some scientists would be inspired some theories, as mine or else, which help in analysing and even synthesizing the gravitational mechanism.

By the way, when it will be possible to convert a certain energy (for example, the electrical one) to a virtual mass, the optimum shape of the future aircraft is of a saucer :)

Do you think Tesla technology (that the government destroyed) is still under-wraps somewhere and could be (or is being) used for antigravity craft?

KerimF

Do you think Tesla technology (that the government destroyed) is still under-wraps somewhere and could be (or is being) used for antigravity craft?

Truth be said, I am not sure which Tesla technology you are referring to.
But the key in the analysis of gravity mechanism is to prove first that there is a physical medium (to play as a transmission medium/channel) even in a space that we call perfect vacuum.

For instance, the electromagnetic energy is given, in these days, two possible states: wave and photon. The notion of photon eliminates the need of a physical medium when this energy propagates in vacuum.

Back to the physical medium in vacuum, let us recall that not being able to detect something doesn't imply it doesn't exist for sure.
So what could be this something :)

First, I like to be sure that, in the least, some readers here know that the matter in our universe is formed mostly by empty space in which there are atoms. The rather fast movement of the electrons of an atom (around their nucleus) defines the atom boundary. So as long our dear electrons keep moving, we and our universe can exist.

Any comments before going on :)

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So do you think that some UFOs are actually from another planet?

Could be, for all I know. I'm not hung up on the idea one way or another for any assumed scientific or religious reasons. Like Shakespeare's Hamlet said, "There are more things in heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

I think Q is trolling you for the sake of Trump's reelection, but he/she/they/it is right about one thing: "Consider the vastness of space."

Last edited:

KerimF

No. I'm all ears.

Second, let us imagine we are able to shrink to the point we can see ourselves existing in an atomic universe and on one of its planets (an electron).

Third, while we are on an electron, some of us may say: Don't you think that the matter of this tiny universe is also formed mostly by empty space in which there are... sub-atoms :)
Approximately (mass of atomic electron) / (mass of Earth) = 1.5252e-55 which could be the estimated ratio of (mass of sub-atomic electron) / (mass of atomic electron)
In other words, our universe (level 0) is formed by atomic universes (level -1) which, in turn, are formed by sub-atomic universes (level -2).

I am afraid that our imagination can also lead us to smaller sub-atomic universes of level -3, -4, -5... etc. :D

Conclusion:
Even if particles of the universe -2 (by the way, the universe -1 is the known atomic one) exist in a vacuum, they cannot be detected though it may be possible to prove that they could form the physical medium on which waves of 'ultra high' frequencies can propagate while they act as carriers modulated by the electromagnetic waves of very high frequencies; the ratio of (a very high frequency) / (an ultra high frequency) is comparable to the above ratio 1.5252e-55

Cheers :)