The UFO phenomenon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I think the Germans invented the flying saucer technology back during WW2.

Joseph Farrell has done a lot of research on the Nazi Bell. He says it could levitate above the ground but it couldn't fly. He explains in this brief 10-minute video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JrvZkPgMck

Joseph Farrell on THE BELL | RD Short Clips

"Put most simply the Nazi Bell was in fact a heavy particle accelerator used as an artificial neutron source to breed Protactinium 233 from Thorium 232. Protactinium would naturally degrade after 27 days into pure bomb grade Uranium 233 Uranium 233 derived from spent reactor waste is often contaminated by Uranium 232 when Thorium 230 gets bombarded by a second neutron, but in a particle accelerator this process does not have time to occur and thus U232 contamination is as low as one part per million and thus as safe to handle as weapons grade Plutonium. According to speech notes recently uncovered in KGB archives, Heisenberg advocated harvesting Protactinium for a nuclear weapon at the Harneck Haus conference in July 1942. Later whilst interned at Farm Hall Cambridgeshire after the War, Heisenberg also identified harvesting Protactinium as one of three methods of obtaining fissile material for a nuclear bomb..."

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Not important. I don't want to further titillate any gullible History Channel viewers who might be reading this post.

Party pooper! ...Aw, c'mon, man! I'll tell you what I saw:

It was 10:55pm CST, Saturday, September 23, 1995. I noticed a dimly lit object moving in the sky above me. It was just bright enough to catch my attention. The object glowed bluish-white in color. The body of the craft was arched slightly like the mid-section of a rainbow, with one pod on the left and one on the right. As the object moved past me, I could see the back wall of the craft. The object was huge. Relative size appeared to be 1.5 times that of the full moon. When I first saw the craft, it was in a part of the night sky that was clear and black. As it proceeded to the east, it flew into a part of the sky that got hazier. Here, the craft became more visible--apparently brighter. I think this was caused by the fact that the light glowing from the craft was being reflected by the haze around it. The object proceeded to the east and flew directly into a large thick cloud where I lost sight of it. Total observation time was approximately 30 seconds.

Your turn!

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Your turn!

Oh, what the hell. The year was 1976 or '77. I'm driving south on an interstate with a friend and in another car were 2 or 3 other friends. Don't remember where we were going or why. So long ago. It was nearing sunset but still plenty of light. About 200 yards east of the interstate we saw what ufologists call a white "glowing orb" slowly moving north about 75 yards above the ground. It was probably about the size of a 2 story, 3 or 4 bedroom house. It gradually decended to the ground in a corn field. About 5 to 10 seconds after that, it began glowing very brightly. My friend said he was scared. We then drove under a bridge, followed by an embankment, followed by some trees, all of which blocked our view. When we finally came upon a clearing again we could no longer see it. When we arrived at our destination, all of our friends in the other car said they saw it too.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
About 200 yards east of the interstate we saw what ufologists call a white "glowing orb" slowly moving north about 75 yards above the ground. It was probably about the size of a 2 story, 3 or 4 bedroom house. It gradually decended to the ground in a corn field. About 5 to 10 seconds after that, it began glowing very brightly.

Wow, a large glowing white orb. And I'm guessing it didn't make any sound, as mine did?

Definitely not man-made. I'm going with something angelic on that one, more likely.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Wow, a large glowing white orb. And I'm guessing it didn't make any sound, as mine did?
It was too far away and I was driving on an interstate with the windows rolled up so it might have made sound. I just couldn't hear it.

Definitely not man-made. I'm going with something angelic on that one, more likely.
Keep in mind that 2 Corinthians 11:14 says Satan can transform himself into an angel of light. He does, after all, need an excuse to explain away the Rapture. A mass UFO abduction story would solve his dilemma.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
[h=1]Pentagon officially releases UFO videos[/h] Washington (CNN) -- The Pentagon has officially released three short videos showing "unidentified aerial phenomena" that had previously been released by a private company.The videos show what appear to be unidentified flying objects rapidly moving while recorded by infrared cameras. Two of the videos contain service members reacting in awe at how quickly the objects are moving.

"These aircraft -- we'll call them aircraft -- are displaying characteristics that are not currently within the US inventory nor in any foreign inventory that we are aware of," Elizondo said of objects they researched.

-- https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/27/polit...7T19%3A31%3A09

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
[h=1]Why the Navy should, but won't, tell us that much about UFOs[/h]
With a terse public statement, the Navy on Monday officially released three videos of unidentified flying objects. Or what it calls "Unidentified Aerial Phenomena."

First, its assessment that the reason the carrier strike groups keep seeing UFOs is because the UFOs have some interest in the carriers' nuclear reactors. Second, its assessment that the UFOs are not secret aircraft from Area 51, China, Russia, or Elon Musk. These aircraft — they are machines — operate in ways that are beyond the known technological capacity of any Earth nation. And far in advance of our, China, and Russia's most advanced airframes under development.

And as former Sen. Harry Reid notes, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Reid, who led Senate efforts to push for greater military research of the phenomena, knows that there are many more multisensor platform data recordings involving other UFO sightings in other locales proximate to critical national infrastructure.

The Pentagon can and should release more assessments on UFO incidents, even as it protects the sources and methods by which the associated data in those incidents was recorded. As I say, the top line here is quite simple: This issue is big, it isn't going away, and there is a compelling public interest for greater transparency.

We are, after all, a democracy.

-- https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/why-the-navy-should-but-wont-tell-us-that-much-about-ufos

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence

Do you know how far down the swamp ladder that is? He was a government waterboy. LOL

Wiki sayd that now "Mellon currently assists in production and works as a cast member for member for History Channel's Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation series.

LOLLLL

Now he is a waterboy for some hippie producer. LOL

His next show is about Transgender Aliens. LOLL

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Here's an account of a sighting from 1976 that sounds similar to your sighting: https://youtu.be/HR9esLdArkQ?t=1144

Somewhat similar I guess except the object I sighted was not nearly that large. BTW, another thought on this and The History Channel. Since The History Channel allows for opposing views on subjects like the deep state, why do you think they do not allow an opposing view on the theory of the human race being seeded by space aliens? Not even for 30 seconds. Your theory? I'll tell you mine but I want to hear yours first.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
BTW, another thought on this and The History Channel. Since The History Channel allows for opposing views on subjects like the deep state, why do you think they do not allow an opposing view on the theory of the human race being seeded by space aliens? Not even for 30 seconds. Your theory? I'll tell you mine but I want to hear yours first.

I actually don't watch TV in general--not even the History Channel, other than the few sorts of YouTube video clips I've been posting here. I have no idea what they do beyond that, or why they do it, so I can't offer any theories.

eider

User Name .... hi! A very interesting thread. :)
A long time ago circa December 1963 about 1 hour before dawn I was wildfowling in the Blackwater Estuary, Essex, England just offshore from Bradwell Nuclear Power Station. A bright light at about airliner height moved very fast from inland towards the power station. It was quite silent but I didn't take much notice of it because airliners are fairly quiet until they have passed overhead, but it stopped so suddenly and immediately over the power station and stayed there, still, for about 30 seconds. That caught my full attention, until it took off so fast, racing away, upwards and out to sea until it disappeared, all in about two or three seconds.... that fast. No noise at all. Bradwell is not far south of where the huge American air base at Bentwaters was, or Sizewell power station, or Rendlesham forest .... places where several sightings of UFOs happened in the 60's.

Not to be forgotten......

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
User Name .... hi! A very interesting thread. :)
A long time ago circa December 1963 about 1 hour before dawn I was wildfowling in the Blackwater Estuary, Essex, England just offshore from Bradwell Nuclear Power Station. A bright light at about airliner height moved very fast from inland towards the power station. It was quite silent but I didn't take much notice of it because airliners are fairly quiet until they have passed overhead, but it stopped so suddenly and immediately over the power station and stayed there, still, for about 30 seconds. That caught my full attention, until it took off so fast, racing away, upwards and out to sea until it disappeared, all in about two or three seconds.... that fast. No noise at all..

Fascinating account, thank you for sharing it here. We are definitely being surveyed by these higher intelligences. There is no doubt about that in my mind, combining my sightings with yours, Jefferson's and millions of others over the decades. Hopefully one day we will be fortunate enough to make acquaintances with these beings. The sooner the better for us, I would think, as we would stand to gain a tremendous amount of insight from it.

eider

Fascinating account, thank you for sharing it here. We are definitely being surveyed by these higher intelligences. There is no doubt about that in my mind, combining my sightings with yours, Jefferson's and millions of others over the decades. Hopefully one day we will be fortunate enough to make acquaintances with these beings. The sooner the better for us, I would think, as we would stand to gain a tremendous amount of insight from it.

Yes........ there are too many reports and accounts of UFO sightings to be ignored. I just hope that any visiting intelligence is more reasonable and peaceful than humanity is.

Our next door neighbour (back then) a trawler skipper and the lifeboat captain, was a very formidable fire and brimstone lay priest, and when he heard about my experience he stopped me in the street to ask for all details about it. After I had told him, (rather timid about how a he would receive such news) he stood silent for several seconds and then told me that he'd 'seen a few' in his time, and then quoted that wonderful passage that will no doubt have already been posted here:-

Kings . {2:11} ............................... behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. {2:12} And Elisha saw [it,] and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: ..........................................

..................... and then he walked on and away. :)