The UFO phenomenon

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Christopher Mellon is a former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (the third highest intelligence position at the Pentagon). In an article entitled "A Threat Unmet," published by The American Legion, Mellon states the following:
Joseph Gradisher, spokesman for the deputy chief of naval operations, admitted that the vehicles in the declassified Navy videos are neither a hoax nor secret U.S. test aircraft: “The Navy designates the objects contained in these videos as unidentified aerial phenomena,” or UAP. In other words, they might be Russian, Chinese or even alien spacecraft. Whatever they are, they are real, they aren’t ours, and they continue to violate U.S. airspace with impunity...Fravor’s wingman told me, and Fravor agreed, “We didn’t stand a chance against it.” I cannot imagine Navy F-18 pilots saying that about any Russian or Chinese fighter. These sobering words from...Navy combat pilots should be taken to heart by DoD officials and Congress.​
Source: https://www.legion.org/magazine/248354/threat-unmet

("UAP" is the military designation for what we colloquially refer to as "UFOs.")

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
He never affirmed they were from outer space. FAIL.

What he effectively admitted is that these unidentified aircraft are able to run circles around our Navy F-18s, to the extent that "they continue to violate U.S. airspace with impunity". As Christopher Mellon stated, "I cannot imagine Navy F-18 pilots saying that about any Russian or Chinese fighter." Do you really think the Russians or the Chinese have technology that far in advance of our own? Lol...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What he effectively admitted is that these unidentified aircraft are able to run circles around our Navy F-18s, to the extent that "they continue to violate U.S. airspace with impunity". As Christopher Mellon stated, "I cannot imagine Navy F-18 pilots saying that about any Russian or Chinese fighter." Do you really think the Russians or the Chinese have technology that far in advance of our own? Lol...

no, only martians do

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
giphy.gif

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Now he turns to John Lennon as an expert

In what sense did I quote John Lennon "as an expert"? He merely expressed an opinion that I happen to agree with. That's all.

I saw Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Stephen Colbert's show the other night. He mentioned that putting men on the moon was good because it gave us a "cosmic perspective" on life that catalyzed social reforms here on Earth (environmentalism, globalism, racism, etc). How much more of a "cosmic perspective" (and associated social reforms) would ET disclosure give us? Quite a lot, I think.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
In this video clip, Tom DeLonge explains precisely why the US government made the UFO issue top secret back in the 1940s--because if a rogue nation (or terrorist group) obtained the technology behind UFOs, they could put a nuke in a reverse-engineered UFO, fly it to D.C. from around the world in seconds flat, and "boom":

https://youtu.be/yPSOdjdlNy8?t=337

Last edited:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Larry Klayman the founder of both Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, a former federal prosecutor, and currently the chairman and general counsel of Freedom Watch, announced the filing of a lawsuit to obtain records concerning and expose the government's cover-up of the now accepted truth that UFOs do exist.

Klayman had this to say upon filing suit:

"It is an outrage that our so-called government would continue to deny vital information about what the world knows is true: the existence of UFOs on our planet...It's time that the government come clean about what it knows and is doing with regard to UFOs and aliens who are apparently peaceful and have visited and continue to visit our planet. Indeed, if the United States and other developed countries can send spacecraft to other planets, then so too can other civilizations. This is not farfetched, but reality and more dishonest 'games' by the government will not be tolerated!"

Source: https://www.freedomwatchusa.org/defense-intel-agency-sued-over-ufo-cover-up

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Jefferson This is a very interesting story. On two separate occasions back in 1984, multiple Russian cosmonauts saw angels appear in space outside of their Salyut-7 space station. I remember reading about this story in the news back in the mid-80s:

Ancient Aliens -- Angels in Space

Of course, the then atheistic government of the Soviet Union dismissed their cosmonauts reported sightings as a "group hallucination."

Here is a link to the report from Pravda: https://www.pravdareport.com/society/118195-angels/

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Jefferson This is a very interesting story. On two separate occasions back in 1984, multiple Russian cosmonauts saw angels appear in space outside of their Salyut-7 space station. I remember reading about this story in the news back in the mid-80s:

I'm highly suspicious of why the History Channel constantly shoves these stupid "Ancient Aliens" episodes down our throats. With hundreds of channels on cable, you would think that there would be just one containing information, commentary, news, etc., on other conspiracy theories such as a deep state, a push for a one world government, the illuminati, etc. How 'bout for just 1 hour per week? Nope. Not on your life will that be allowed.

But ancient space aliens? Shoved down our throats incessantly.

You have to ask yourself, "Why?"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I'm highly suspicious of why the History Channel constantly shoves these stupid "Ancient Aliens" episodes down our throats. With hundreds of channels on cable, you would think that there would be just one containing information, commentary, news, etc., on other conspiracy theories such as a deep state, a push for a one world government, the illuminati, etc. How 'bout for just 1 hour per week? Nope. Not on your life will that be allowed.

But ancient space aliens? Shoved down our throats incessantly.

You have to ask yourself, "Why?"

The reason why is because it is interesting and entertaining, and it gets ratings. That explains it all right there. There's no "shoving" going on. They are just giving an audience what they are interested in watching.

No comment on the specific sighting by Soviet cosmonauts of 7 seraphim outside of their space station? Quite an interesting thing for astronauts from an officially atheistic country to report seeing, don't you think? And it seemed to herald the fall of the Soviet Union some years later, which was a good thing for them and everyone else.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The reason why is because it is interesting and entertaining, and it gets ratings.
So are conspiracy theories.

That explains it all right there.
It doesn't explain why conspiracy theory shows are not allowed.

There's no "shoving" going on. They are just giving an audience what they are interested in watching.
The audience is also interested in shows about a deep state. So where are they?

No comment on the specific sighting by Soviet cosmonauts of 7 seraphim outside of their space station?
Nope. I've been boycotting the History channel until they show just 30 seconds of a show about the deep state.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
So are conspiracy theories.

It doesn't explain why conspiracy theory shows are not allowed.

The audience is also interested in shows about a deep state. So where are they?

Nope. I've been boycotting the History channel until they show just 30 seconds of a show about the deep state.

Come to think of it, the History Channel has done shows on deep state conspiracy theories. Here's a link for proof:

https://www.history.com/news/secret-societies-freemasons-knights-templar

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator