The UFO phenomenon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by User Name View Post
    Jefferson This is a very interesting story. On two separate occasions back in 1984, multiple Russian cosmonauts saw angels appear in space outside of their Salyut-7 space station. I remember reading about this story in the news back in the mid-80s:
    I'm highly suspicious of why the History Channel constantly shoves these stupid "Ancient Aliens" episodes down our throats. With hundreds of channels on cable, you would think that there would be just one containing information, commentary, news, etc., on other conspiracy theories such as a deep state, a push for a one world government, the illuminati, etc. How 'bout for just 1 hour per week? Nope. Not on your life will that be allowed.

But ancient space aliens? Shoved down our throats incessantly.

You have to ask yourself, "Why?"
    WARNING: Graphic video here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefferson View Post

I'm highly suspicious of why the History Channel constantly shoves these stupid "Ancient Aliens" episodes down our throats. With hundreds of channels on cable, you would think that there would be just one containing information, commentary, news, etc., on other conspiracy theories such as a deep state, a push for a one world government, the illuminati, etc. How 'bout for just 1 hour per week? Nope. Not on your life will that be allowed.

But ancient space aliens? Shoved down our throats incessantly.

You have to ask yourself, "Why?"
      The reason why is because it is interesting and entertaining, and it gets ratings. That explains it all right there. There's no "shoving" going on. They are just giving an audience what they are interested in watching.

No comment on the specific sighting by Soviet cosmonauts of 7 seraphim outside of their space station? Quite an interesting thing for astronauts from an officially atheistic country to report seeing, don't you think? And it seemed to herald the fall of the Soviet Union some years later, which was a good thing for them and everyone else.

Comment

The reason why is because it is interesting and entertaining, and it gets ratings.
        So are conspiracy theories.

That explains it all right there.
        It doesn't explain why conspiracy theory shows are not allowed.

There's no "shoving" going on. They are just giving an audience what they are interested in watching.
        The audience is also interested in shows about a deep state. So where are they?

No comment on the specific sighting by Soviet cosmonauts of 7 seraphim outside of their space station?
        Nope. I've been boycotting the History channel until they show just 30 seconds of a show about the deep state.

Comment

So are conspiracy theories.

It doesn't explain why conspiracy theory shows are not allowed.

The audience is also interested in shows about a deep state. So where are they?

Nope. I've been boycotting the History channel until they show just 30 seconds of a show about the deep state.
          Come to think of it, the History Channel has done shows on deep state conspiracy theories. Here's a link for proof:

https://www.history.com/news/secret-...nights-templar

Comment

Come to think of it, the History Channel has done shows on deep state conspiracy theories. Here's a link for proof:

https://www.history.com/news/secret-...nights-templar
            Yeah, that is just basically a neutral view on the subject. The History Channel's ancient aliens shows are not neutral. They are heavily biased towards the conclusion they want you to have. Big difference between the two.

Comment

• Michael Schratt is a private pilot/military aerospace historian and has lectured across the country on the unique subject of “mystery aircraft”, and classified propulsion systems buried deep within the military industrial complex. In this lecture, he presents evidence which supports the claim that elements of the military industrial complex (specifically the American aerospace industry) have designed, built and test flown saucer shaped aircraft which mimic the form, fit and function of extraterrestrial UFOs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFWza6LTMrY

Comment

• Sorry... I'd sooner believe in Sasquatch or Yeti than UFO's.
                "That man of sin must first be revealed." -- Jesus

If you haven't tried: you've already failed. -- Aimiel

Comment

• Originally posted by Aimiel View Post
                  Sorry... I'd sooner believe in Sasquatch or Yeti than UFO's.
                  Why do you object to the possibility of UFOs?

Comment

Why do you object to the possibility of UFOs?
                    There is no life out there; although, if there is: Jesus died for them.

By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

There's no mention of another sacrifice or anyone being excluded. Jesus died ONCE for ALL.

Comment

There is no life out there; although, if there is: Jesus died for them.
                      That's assuming that UFO's are from other planets and have physical life forms in them. That may not necessarily be the case (although I don't rule that out). They may be angelic craft or objects. For example, consider this evidence of Russian cosmonauts who saw angels outside of their space station back in the mid-1980s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLjQ033Ptk

And with that in mind, consider:

Daniel 4:17
                      This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.'

There is apparently a class of angels called "watchers" whose job it is to observe and record events on Earth. Occasionally, they are allowed to make their presence known to select people on Earth.

Comment

In this lecture, he presents evidence which supports the claim that elements of the military industrial complex (specifically the American aerospace industry) have designed, built and test flown saucer shaped aircraft which mimic the form, fit and function of extraterrestrial UFOs:
                        How does he know they're extraterrestrial?

Comment

How does he know they're extraterrestrial?
                          That's more of an assumption I suppose. I didn't get the impression that he knows their point of origin for sure, but when a craft exhibits capabilities that are light-years beyond anything we are aware of with our current technological understanding, it might be a rather safe assumption.

Comment

That's assuming that UFO's are from other planets and have physical life forms in them. That may not necessarily be the case (although I don't rule that out). They may be angelic craft or objects. For example, consider this evidence of Russian cosmonauts who saw angels outside of their space station back in the mid-1980s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLjQ033Ptk

And with that in mind, consider:

Daniel 4:17
                            This decision is the decree of the watchers, the verdict declared by the holy ones, so that the living will know that the Most High is ruler over the kingdom of mankind, and gives it to whom He wishes, setting over it the lowliest of men.'

There is apparently a class of angels called "watchers" whose job it is to observe and record events on Earth. Occasionally, they are allowed to make their presence known to select people on Earth.
                            I don't doubt that angels have, do and will appear to men; I do, however, doubt that any should have been seen and mistaken for UFO's, as I believe that the only reason that they might reveal themselves to men would be to further faith, not alienate (pun intended) men's faith. I also believe that people are looking for the supernatural and looking in the wrong realm, quite often, when they look up. They're looking for little green men and I believe that Satan will be more than happy to accommodate them. I believe that there will be a supernatural 'wonder' to appear to be a real alien visitation that will cause men to fall into a trap.

Comment

I don't doubt that angels have, do and will appear to men; I do, however, doubt that any should have been seen and mistaken for UFO's, as I believe that the only reason that they might reveal themselves to men would be to further faith, not alienate (pun intended) men's faith.
                              Men of faith have seen UFOs, for example:

Rev. William Gill UFO encounter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxLcDzkQJOo

In the Old Testament, angels sometimes appeared in flying "chariots" --

2 Kings 6:17
                              And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.

Psalm 18:10; 2 Samuel 22:11,12
                              And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

Back then, when men rode chariots, so did angels. These days, travel is a bit more sophisticated.

Comment

• Again: each instance in Scripture was designed to spur faith, not fear. Those who have faith in little green men may one day have the desires of their heart. Only problem is: they're not going to be from above.

Comment

Working...
                                X