Quotations of the day

FineLinen

"To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world." -Calvin Coolidge

"All you children of God, rejoice and be glad because a Savior has come to earth. The greatest miracle of all time has taken place. The child of God has come to earth in human form. He has been born not in a castle or in a palace, but in a poor man's stable. How humble our God is and so great is His love!"

1607089609315.png

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
"To the American People: Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind. To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. If we think on these things, there will be born in us a Savior and over us will shine a star sending its gleam of hope to the world." -Calvin Coolidge

"All you children of God, rejoice and be glad because a Savior has come to earth. The greatest miracle of all time has taken place. The child of God has come to earth in human form. He has been born not in a castle or in a palace, but in a poor man's stable. How humble our God is and so great is His love!"

View attachment 118

tri glass.png

FineLinen

"God loves each of us as if there were only one of us." - Augustine of Hippo (St. Augustine)

" God is completely sovereign. God is infinite in wisdom. God is perfect in love. God in His love always wills what is best for us. In His wisdom He always knows what is best, and in His sovereignty He has the power to bring it about. - Jerry Bridges

1607153804851.png

Last edited:

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
ronald-reagan-quote02.jpg

FineLinen

“There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.”
― Paul Washer

“Sin is cosmic treason. Sin is treason against a perfectly pure Sovereign. It is an act of supreme ingratitude toward the One to whom we owe everything, to the One who has given us life itself. Have you ever considered the deeper implications of the slightest sin, of the most minute peccadillo? What are we saying to our Creator when we disobey Him at the slightest point? We are saying no to the righteousness of God. We are saying, God, Your law is not good. My judgement is better than Yours. Your authority does not apply to me. I am above and beyond Your jurisdiction. I have the right to do what I want to do, not what You command me to do.” - R.C. Sproul

1607184773563.png

Last edited:

FineLinen

"The whole person, with all his senses, with both mind and body, needs to be
involved in genuine worship." ~Jerry Kerns

1607332205288.png

FineLinen

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." -Corrie Ten Boom

"It is about the greatness of God, not the significance of man. God made man small and the universe big to say something about himself." ~John Piper

1607437324536.png

Last edited: