Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

WizardofOz

This thread has devolved to a flat earth meme dumping ground

Just ignore all the ways a flat earth is easily debunked...and post another meme

hqdefault.jpg

scientists-found-out-the-earth-is-flat-the-news-is-all-over-the-globe.png

20q8t5.jpg

flattard.jpg

uvhgqnb3jelz.jpg

wonderdog

I read the whole book, that doesn't change the fact that God works in mysterious ways, are you claiming He doesn't or that I'm lying about a positive change in my life? Not my problem, again. I'm just not convinced I'm on a ball anymore and be damned, I never will. No matter what you say, I know it's possible with God, to allow and control the sun and moon and firmament and the earth in ways that we will never understand. Even though I'm not Habakkuk I can use any and all scripture for inspiration. I simply can't trust the powers that be in this world, the doctored, photo shopped images, the Fake "men on the moon" NASA as a whole, the mathematics, the magical gravity, the evidence I've seen and on and on.

I don't understand why you'd be spending your time posting "proof" of anything.

In your worldview, you can't trust mathematics. So why are you posting memes about math? In your worldview, you can't trust images, so what are you posting images?

In your world, you can't trust evidence so why are you trying to show anything with "evidence"?

For that matter, why bother trying to understand anything? Anything at all is possible, and you can't trust anything, so why bother?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

In your worldview, you can't trust mathematics. So why are you posting memes about math? In your worldview, you can't trust images, so what are you posting images?

In your world, you can't trust evidence so why are you trying to show anything with "evidence"?

For that matter, why bother trying to understand anything? Anything at all is possible, and you can't trust anything, so why bother?
I'm inviting folks to think for themselves and adults can make their own decisions. You seem baffled by the concept and deeply concerned about what I post. It's very telling.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I'm not a child tossed to and fro. Children aren't on this site.
Ephesians 6 - KJV -
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:
22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Ephesians 4:14 KJV -
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

wonderdog

I'm not a child tossed to and fro. Children aren't on this site.
Ephesians 6 - KJV -
[FONT=&]Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]4 And, ye fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]5 Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]9 And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;[/FONT]
[FONT=&]19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,[/FONT]
[FONT=&]20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things:[/FONT]
[FONT=&]22 Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]24 Grace be with all them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Ephesians 4:14 KJV -
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;[/FONT]

Zzz.

wonderdog

I'll restart this because the "responses" seemed to have gone off track:

I read the whole book, that doesn't change the fact that God works in mysterious ways, are you claiming He doesn't or that I'm lying about a positive change in my life? Not my problem, again. I'm just not convinced I'm on a ball anymore and be damned, I never will. No matter what you say, I know it's possible with God, to allow and control the sun and moon and firmament and the earth in ways that we will never understand. Even though I'm not Habakkuk I can use any and all scripture for inspiration. I simply can't trust the powers that be in this world, the doctored, photo shopped images, the Fake "men on the moon" NASA as a whole, the mathematics, the magical gravity, the evidence I've seen and on and on.

wonderdog

Normal radar doesn't because radar generally depends on microwaves, which travel in a straight line. There is a technology called "skip" or "skywave" radar that reflects waves off of a layer of the earth's atmosphere and can allow "seeing" over the horizon. It's similar to the way you can see around a corner by using a mirror.

There's also radar that uses lower frequency waves that can diffract a bit.

But none of that should matter in your world because you don't trust anything. Why are you even posing the question? Why do you even trust that radio waves travel in a straight line? "They" told you that radio waves travel in a straight line, and you believe it. Why? Why do you even believe that radio waves or radar exists?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Normal radar doesn't because radar generally depends on microwaves, which travel in a straight line. There is a technology called "skip" or "skywave" radar that reflects waves off of a layer of the earth's atmosphere and can allow "seeing" over the horizon. It's similar to the way you can see around a corner by using a mirror.

There's also radar that uses lower frequency waves that can diffract a bit.

But none of that should matter in your world because you don't trust anything. Why are you even posing the question? Why do you even trust that radio waves travel in a straight line? "They" told you that radio waves travel in a straight line, and you believe it. Why? Why do you even believe that radio waves or radar exists?
You're right. None of that matters in my little world.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So why are you bothering with it? I don't understand. Do you think God wants you to spend your days on meaninglessness?
You don't understand, you said. God doesn't need anything from me, He doesn't need my help with anything.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If a Flat Earth Tree bears ODD fruit...

This video is about the dangers of what some younger people are doing right now. This can happen to flat earthers and some fall into this trap. It can happen to your children and your loved ones. This garbage new age thinking is evil. This video is a warning to EVERYBODY, it is Biblical with scriptures and it is about a dangerous but popular psychedelic drug called DMT. Your children and your loved ones can be caught in this evil and deadly trap. It involves mostly younger people but plenty of older folks do it also. This was basically started and popularized by Terrence McKenna, a new age old school hippie. It's spreading as you read this.

This video just came out tonight

Last edited:

wonderdog

You don't understand, you said. God doesn't need anything from me, He doesn't need my help with anything.

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV - [FONT=&]For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.[/FONT]

Okay, it's not about what God wants you to do, it's about what you want to do. Then no point in you posting verse about "doing the will of God from the heart" when I ask why you're posting questions you believe are meaningless and unanswerable, that you will never trust answers to. Good, I'm glad we can dispense with that.

It's about you and not God, I'll ask again: So why are you bothering with it? Why are you spending your time on what you believe is meaningless? Not only do you not care about the answers, you admit you'll never believe any answers. So why do you spend your time on that? Wouldn't it be better to go out and help someone out or something? Or does nothing matter to you?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Okay, it's not about what God wants you to do, it's about what you want to do. Then no point in you posting verse about "doing the will of God from the heart" when I ask why you're posting questions you believe are meaningless and unanswerable, that you will never trust answers to. Good, I'm glad we can dispense with that.

It's about you and not God, I'll ask again: So why are you bothering with it? Why are you spending your time on what you believe is meaningless? Not only do you not care about the answers, you admit you'll never believe any answers. So why do you spend your time on that? Wouldn't it be better to go out and help someone out or something? Or does nothing matter to you?
I believe I am helping somebody whether God is helping me or not. This is how I choose to spend my God given time right now. Are you a sock or something? Have you been here before February? Time for you to answer some questions for a change now. WHY do you care what I'm doing right now in my life?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

wonderdog

I believe I am helping somebody whether God is helping me or not. This is how I choose to spend my God given time right now. Are you a sock or something? Have you been here before February? Time for you to answer some questions for a change now. WHY do you care what I'm doing right now in my life?

I answered that weeks ago, what more do you want than this:

Take pills. Who's forcing you to see it? Got questions about your worldview? No? Great. Move on. My faith in Jesus Christ is not damaged by taking God's word literally. I have a Biblical flat enclosed earth and firmament Thread for Biblical discussion. Trust what your senses are telling you, nit. Your name implies you wonder about stuff. Or are you a superhero?
No one's forcing me to look at it. I want to read it. I'm reading it with wonder at why people fall into these holes of conspiracy. I'd like to understand the phenomena of conspiracy theory better.

I'm not interested in flat earth memes. Sorry, but they're garbage. I'm interested in the people who fall into the bottomless pit of conspiracy theory. That's interesting to me. And yes, I also find it very depressing.

Is that not clear enough? I'm not sure how I could put it any more clearly.

How many times are you going to ask?

Is that why you stop by?

In part. But I've already told you why I'm interested in this thread. Are you just going to keep asking the same questions over and over.