They Made Me Gay

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Murder can occur due to Twinkies. :idunno:

I like Twinkies. You?

nope.

btw, did you read your own link?

Claim: During Dan White’s murder trial, his defense lawyer successfully argued that White’s judgment had been impaired due to his consumption of Twinkies and other junk foods.

Origins: On 27 November 1978, Dan

quip

BANNED
Banned
Homo sex is unacceptable quip. Come on bro, we can fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

I can see how it may be unacceptable to you....but it's the manner in which homosexuals' express their particular sexual desires. If it's acceptable between them....then who are you and I?

quip

BANNED
Banned
nope.

btw, did you read your own link?

Claim: During Dan White’s murder trial, his defense lawyer successfully argued that White’s judgment had been impaired due to his consumption of Twinkies and other junk foods.

Origins: On 27 November 1978, Dan

:chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I can see how it may be unacceptable to you....but it's the manner in which homosexuals' express their particular sexual desires. If it's acceptable between them....then who are you and I?
We can't allow that abomination to grow

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

and if a pervert interested in pedophilia or bestiality wishes to express their particular sexual desire and finds an acceptable partner?

Arthur Brain

and if a pervert interested in pedophilia or bestiality wishes to express their particular sexual desire and finds an acceptable partner?

Then they'd be guilty of breaking the law as no consent can be given. You may as well have added a rapist into the mix. Only a moron would think that because people in the main aren't generally hung up on the sexual mores of consenting adults that it would lead to either societal or legal acceptance of child molesting etc...

Arthur Brain

Or formatting either...

Still, if you're not interested in the law then it explains why you're so clueless and prone to these slippery slope fallacies you keep bringing up.