Christmas and Divorce

Sean Carter

Asking for a friend. Thanks for reading:

Hi. I am undergoing a divorce preceding with my ex and have a question. We have a young child together who is 3 years old. The mother, who is Catholic, insists on having all Christmas’ with the child until she turns 18. While I don’t identify with any particular religion or faith, I am a very spiritual person and do celebrate Christmas. I know that Jesus’ teachings would advocate for an equal alternating distribution of Christmas Holidays between both parents but I’m not familiar enough with the scripture to be able to cite passages that would support such an even split. Could someone please point me to scripture passages that are mentioned?​

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Hi. I am undergoing a divorce preceding with my ex and have a question. We have a young child together who is 3 years old. The mother, who is Catholic, insists on having all Christmas’ with the child until she turns 18. While I don’t identify with any particular religion or faith, I am a very spiritual person and do celebrate Christmas. I know that Jesus’ teachings would advocate for an equal alternating distribution of Christmas Holidays between both parents but I’m not familiar enough with the scripture to be able to cite passages that would support such an even split. Could someone please point me to scripture passages that are mentioned?​

Got to love the one post wonder.....

I know that Jesus’ teachings would advocate for an equal alternating distribution of Christmas Holidays between both parents but I’m not familiar enough with the scripture to be able to cite passages that would support such an even split.

You won't find it because it doesn't exist.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Mal 2:16