George Michael died of AIDS

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I realize the family won't say as his heroine addiction and crack addiction could certainly do him in. He has my sympathy that he could not overcome the flesh. Only one has done it so far.

Reading some of the stories about him, his "partner" died "from complications of HIV" some time ago. That just a snippet we are supposed to ignore over his chosen deadly behavior.

Don't do crack. Don't do heroine. Don't do sodomy.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
He was addicted to women admired or idealized for her courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities?

I though he was ? His music was fairly unknown to me. It is a shame to be so talented, yet foolish to have la vida loca.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
RIP

RIP

(Early Wham song - 1984)

RIP George Michael,.....a true talented singer/songwriter.

Its most peculiar that he passed on Christmas day.

Happy New Year all !

BTW, I find the title of this thread rather presumptuous and bigoted, since you have no PROOF George died of so called "Aids", a blanket term for over a dozen various illnesses that could be caused by other factors besides so called "hiv". The autopsy so far has been 'inconclusive', they are running more tests, so no one knows at this point, unless something new has just been discovered.

See: Rethinking the 'hiv' hypothesis

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
I cant make you love me........

I cant make you love me........

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is a song written by Mike Reid and Allen Shamblin and recorded by American singer Bonnie Raitt for her eleventh studio album Luck of the Draw (1991).

English singer George Michael covered "I Can't Make You Love Me" and released as a B-side of his single, "Older", which was released on 20 January 1997 as the fourth single from the album of the same name. Michael's version was also included on his compilation, Ladies & Gentlemen: The Best of George Michael (1998). "Older" and "I Can't Make You Love Me" both reached number 3 on the UK Singles Chart.

- Wiki

Last edited: