On Consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
    which means that all those times I had sex with my wife while i was drunk, she was raping me
    Civil law does not say that.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
    They already know monsters exist.
    We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tambora View Post
      civil law says that, being inebriated, I was unable to consent to those horrible things she made me do

Comment

see the op

Comment

No absolutely doesn't mean no, especially when they say no to something to make it your idea. Millennials and unmarried likely don't know.
          Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Did no mean no to Bill Clinton's 14 known rape victims?
            Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

If a man commits adultery under the influence, he is held accountable for it. But if the wife commits adultery under the influence, she wasn't in the right mind to consent, and therefore intoxicated wives cannot commit adultery.

That is the logic that follows with the 'consent' nonsense, and is therefore debunked.
              Good day. Adios. So long

Comment

my interest in consent has to do with the inevitable next wave of social acceptance of perversion, which i suspect will focus on pedophilia
                Bet on it. The whole "gender switching" thing is just the start...get kids aware of not just the binary fact of their sex (m/f) but of sexuality.
                "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

looks like you're having difficulty following along

in the case of consent while inebriated, the law (as currently written) appears to be that consent cannot be given while inebriated

denial of consent (aka consenting to refusal) is ok

my interest is in discussion the disparity
                  So...if you aren't able to choose to give consent while drunk, how can you be able to choose to deny consent when drunk?
                  "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                  Terence Mc Lean

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                  By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

The backward infantile reality of the whole matter is a clear cut example of women not wanting to take accountability for anything.

A college student had an inebriated girl come to his place, in which consent was literally stated on a text. She arrived, they had sex, and the next morning she went to authorities exaggerating a story in which she was taken advantage of and that she didn't really want to engage.

The student was then expelled from school, and guess who showed concern, took it up, and made the reality public?
                    People like me- the 'misogynists'
                    The only reason this subject continues to exist is because of so many people's obsession with keeping women collectively off the hook and not contesting them as they advance the feminist agenda into madness.

Comment

If drunks can't give consent (drunk women, anyway), what about really stupid women?

http://nypost.com/video/this-woman-i...llion-dollars/
                      Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Originally posted by musterion View Post
                        So...if you aren't able to choose to give consent while drunk, how can you be able to choose to deny consent when drunk?
                        exactly!

Comment

Do you guys actually believe that if anyone just gives you consent that it makes it OK for you to follow through with the consent?
                          Civil law gives consent to abortion, adultery, murder of babies.
                          By having that consent, does it make it OK for you to follow through with that consent?

If an unmarried person (male or female) gives you consent to have sex with them, is is now OK for you to follow through with that consent?

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                          We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Do you guys actually believe that if anyone just gives you consent that it makes it OK for you to follow through with the consent?
                            ok according to whom?

Comment

ok according to whom?
                              Is it OK according to yourself?

Comment

Civil law gives consent to abortion, adultery, murder of babies.
                                By having that consent, does it make it OK for you to follow through with that consent?

If an unmarried person (male or female) gives you consent to have sex with them, is is now OK for you to follow through with that consent?
                                "No" is my answer to all questions.
                                Terence Mc Lean

Comment

Working...
                                X