On Consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    You brought up fourteen year old girls, I pointed out how times past don't fly anymore.
    You're a moron.
    I brought up the marriage of 14 year old girls and 16 year old boys, which is still practiced even by the Catholic Church where it is permissible because it is a basic ordinance of Abrahamic belief.
    If anything, it really just shows how morally Babylonian most of you are- your laws don't accommodate abstinence until marriage, they encourage sex before marriage. And that is why it exists here and not in other places.

Drop your obsession with 'rape' for two seconds and let it sink in.

And you failed to produce one single thing I mentioned, as expected. You really just defeat yourself, which is what those women want you to do anyway- be a defeatist.
    I'm not going to put you on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore anything you have to say regarding this subject

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
      You're a moron.
      I brought up the marriage of 14 year old girls and 16 year old boys, which is still practiced even by the Catholic Church where it is permissible because it is a basic ordinance of Abrahamic belief.

And you failed to produce one single thing I mentioned, as expected. You really just defeat yourself, which is what those women want you to do anyway- be a defeatist.
      I'm not going to put you on my ignore list, I'm just going to ignore anything you have to say regarding this subject
      Wow, what an idiot.
      Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

You have no solution,
        The solution is to love God.
        You should know that.
        just a guilt ridden complex toward men
        It’s called accountability.
        You should try it.
        and a pass for women to not follow what God instructs of them.
        You are bearing false witness.
        You should stop it.
        Saying you are against 'radical feminism' isn't saying anything at all.
        I’ve said it. It’s the truth. That’s something.
        You should realize that.
        They are just the zealots who simply act more deliberately,
        They (radical feminists) actually act evilly.
        You should continue to rail against that.
        all feminists harbor the same enmity and the trio on here you are defending exemplify just that.
        Have you ever asked them how they feel about the radical feminists who think it’s OK to embrace lesbianism, promiscuity, forced wages, abortion?
        You should ask it.
        Serpentdove has stated there is no such thing as headship, that man is solely responsible,
        I don’t know Serpentdove so you’ll have to show me where she(?) holds no woman is ever responsible for committing evil.
        You should quote it.
        and women are their saviors.
        As is often the case. Shiphrah and Puah, Jochabed, Miriam, Zipporah, Deborah, Jael, Rahab, Abigail, Esther, Priscilla, etc. And of course there's 1 Corinthians 7:16
        You should read it.
        What did you have to say to that? Nothing, and for two reasons- because you are enslaved to their bias,
        It’s not a bias if it’s based in truth. It’s merely loyalty to said truth.
        You should learn that.
        and you are trained in a way that such things do not cross your eyes. And when they do, you make excuses for them.
        There are reasons for evil...never excuses.
        You should quit making excuses for yourself.
        You've managed to brainwash yourselves thoroughly into believing that mankind had some evil, patriarchal agenda against women when really the most liberated women have to offer is enmity, stumbling blocks, divorce, and a whole bunch of dead fetuses.

Look at reality.
        Mankind (including women) have for the most part always had an evil agenda...against God. God warns us all (including men) about enmity, stumbling blocks, divorce, and a whole bunch of dead fetuses.
        You should look at that reality, and acknowledge it.
        Everyone deserves a first chance. - Kc

The road to hell is paved with Republicans...and congested with Democrats. - Kc

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

Comment

• Originally posted by King cobra View Post
          The solution is to love God.
          You should know that.
          Love God by avoiding His commands of women.

It’s called accountability.
          You should try it.
          Because I'm not a woman, right

You are bearing false witness.
          You should stop it.
          You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.

They (radical feminists) actually act evilly.
          You should continue to rail against that.
          And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.

Have you ever asked them how they feel about the radical feminists who think it’s OK to embrace lesbianism, promiscuity, forced wages, abortion?
          You should ask it.
          I have. I was called a misogynist

I don’t know Serpentdove so you’ll have to show me where she(?) holds no woman is ever responsible for committing evil.
          You should quote it.
          I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.

As is often the case. Shiphrah and Puah, Jochabed, Miriam, Zipporah, Deborah, Jael, Rahab, Abigail, Esther, Priscilla, etc. And of course there's 1 Corinthians 7:16
          You should read it.
          None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.

St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.

Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation, because your interpretation is literally a revision demanded of a recently revised society

Comment

Sex before marriage is something that 99% of society is guilty of- it is not some excuse to dismiss the gigantic problem going on that women perpetuate, and that's what you are doing.
            Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

You are incapable of holding women responsible for anything and I'm going to prove it right now: list one thing.
            If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.
            sigpic

Comment

You have no solution, just a guilt ridden complex toward men and a pass for women to not follow what God instructs of them.
              God instructs women to be accountable for the bad choices of men, where exactly? Cite it.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                Cool story, tell us again how you accidentally had sex.

Did you participate at all?

If you fornicated, thats on you, and if she consented, thats on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.

If you forced it, its all on you.
                Crucible forced it ?!!

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  Crucible forced it ?!!
                  Do you know the meaning of the word "if" ?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
                    If you fornicated, that's on you, and if she consented, that's on her. Each share responsibility for their own choices.
                    He is his own god (1 Sa 2:25).

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                      Crucible forced it ?!!
                      Whether by implications or empty statements, they can't help themselves but to bring up rape in some way. It's part of their apparent mental illness.

They know I have them on ignore- they can't help themselves their either

Comment

• look what you guys did to my thread!

Comment

Love God by avoiding His commands of women.
                          So why avoid His commands of men?
                          Because I'm not a woman, right
                          You think only women are to be held accountable?
                          You all's entire thing is a false witness. False witnessing the scriptures, false witnessing the intent of women's agenda, false witnessing about what it is costing men and what they have to deal with, anon anon.
                          Men should deal with their responsibilities first. It’s called leading.
                          And not worry about the one's who encourage it, either actively or by omission.
                          I agree. If you harbor a terrorist...you are a terrorist.
                          I have. I was called a misogynist
                          Nike or New Balance?
                          I think the fact that you have been through this thread and failed to see any ridiculous bias from them is all that needs to be observed. Selectivity, while assuming a non-existent middle ground.
                          So no quote?
                          None of that shows that it takes women to save men, at all. They all found themselves in a position to do so, where a man could've sufficed.
                          Now you are really starting to worry me. Do you think that a man would suffice for the wife referred to in 1 Corinthians 7:16? That sounds like a Modern Family.
                          St. Augustine taught quite plainly that when it comes down to it, the only thing a woman can do that a man cannot is birth children. It's even taught in scripture that their favor rests solely on that, and that God is the head of men.
                          I prefer Paul over Augustine.
                          BTW, you left out breast milk on your Fury Road adventure.
                          Nobody in history, in fact, held to your interpretation...
                          Sadly, that’s in large part true.
                          But, many in HIS-story, in fact, did.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                            look what you guys did to my thread!
                            SINK ME?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	SinkMe3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	2432792

Comment

• my threads, my threads, my precious threads!

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                                look what you guys did to my thread!
                                In retrospect, it's hilarious that a white knight charge in to defend three women harassing someone, claiming to be anything but the sort while using dumb feminist phrases like 'HIStory'

Stockholm's syndrome is what happened to your thread.
                                And the funny thing about that, is that I've said it repeatedly over the course of all these discussions and not once has a woman ever contested it
                                It's my firm belief that many women's self esteem requires a heavy sense of control of, and veneration from, men.

Comment

Working...
                                X