On Consent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All of a sudden, three virgins full of grace appear through the bile

Thanks for making my point 100%, crystal clear. I have no need to continue this discussion

Comment

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
      All of a sudden, three virgins full of grace appear through the bile

Thanks for making my point 100%, crystal clear. I have no need to continue this discussion
      If your point is that you are a fornicator for having sex with women while not married to them, it is very clear.
      But it's been fun watching how a fornicating man with no self-control keeps pointing his finger at women for his failures.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
      They already know monsters exist.
      We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
        If your point is that you are a fornicator for having sex with women while not married to them, it is very clear.
        But it's been fun watching how a fornicating man with no self-control keeps pointing his finger at women for his failures.
        Adam: God, this woman YOU made....
        sigpic

Comment

Everything I've stated just gets swept right under the rug because I had sex before marriage- and that somehow gives you the right to assume no accountability at all and reverse it full on back to men

You can't address what I've stated on here, and that is why you utterly turned over and made the subject about sex before marriage. Like a lunatic, you simply started spamming what you are saying.

You're an infantilized woman who gets away with it, where a man never could. As I've stated, you made my point perfectly- manipulating, unaccountable nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
            Adam: God, this woman YOU made....
            Yeah.
            King Cobra has pointed that out to him too.
            GOD wasn't buying that lame excuse.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

Yeah.
              King Cobra has pointed that out to him too.
              GOD wasn't buying that lame excuse.
              Eve was no less guilty- but that's what you want to gather out of it. Just as you've been doing on here- your trying to wedge an idea that women aren't accountable, and ignore the reality that God made man the head of women because where Adam was a fool for Eve, Eve is just a straight fool

King Cobra doesn't want to upset his wife or some such thing. I can't see any other reason how a man, who says they have some common ground with what I say, utterly submits to women's rebellious ways against God's commands.

It's nonsense, just like you few, who actually sit there proud and smitten by your rejection of God's will. Nothing more than a big joke

Comment

Everything I've stated just gets swept right under the rug
                Or, could be that a man that has not been married, but has sex with women anyway is not one to take advice from about what a good relationship between a man and woman is supposed to be.

because I had sex before marriage-
                I didn't.

and that somehow gives you the right to assume no accountability at all and reverse it full on back to men
                How is your decision to go fornicating with women apart from marriage supposed to be the responsibility of anyone besides yourself?

You can't address what I've stated on here,
                Not only can I, but I have.
                You stated that you had premarital sex.
                I addressed that.

Comment

• ^
                  And she continues on

The story of Eden was interpreted the same way for 3000 years, and then feminism comes along and it gets completely revised over a short period of a half century.

What KC says is garbage, and what you all say is garbage. Your real religion is yourselves, who can't even live up to Paul's teachings after the fact- I'm putting you few on my ignore list for a while because yall are just a waste of time.

Comment

Eve was no less guilty
                    Eve was guilty for her own decision, as Adam was for his.

but that's what you want to gather out of it. Just as you've been doing on here- your trying to wedge an idea that women aren't accountable,
                    No woman was accountable for YOUR decision to fornicate.

and ignore the reality that God made man the head of women
                    I do not ignore that a husband is the head of his wife, and daughters till they marry.
                    What woman (wife or daughter) are you the head of?
                    Oh, that's right, NONE.

King Cobra doesn't want to upset his wife or some such thing. I can't see any other reason how a man,
                    Oh my gosh!!!!
                    Now it's his wife's fault????

who says they have some common ground with what I say, utterly submits to women's rebellious ways against God's commands.
                    Or a common ground with a rebellious man that utterly submits to having sex with women he is not married to.

When it comes to the virtue of marriage, I have run circles around you; and in heels to boot!

Comment

...Adam was a fool for Eve...
                      As are you. You aren't the first man to sell your soul for a woman and you won’t be the last (Prov. 2:18, 19). Your heart is evil (Mt 15:19). We know that because of your actions (Mt 7:20, Jn 8:44). You’re defiled (1 Co 6:18 ).

Comment

• You're outnumbered Cruc - punt

Comment

...[W]hat you all say is garbage.
                          You may fool yourself that you are a Christian; but, you fool no one here (Jn 8:37, 1 Thess 2:13).

Comment

• Originally posted by serpentdove View Post
                            As are you. You aren't the first man to sell your soul for a woman and you won’t be the last (Prov. 2:18, 19). Your heart is evil (Mt 15:19). We know that because of your actions (Mt 7:20). You’re defiled (1 Co 6:18 ).
                            You're far from perfect serpy

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                              You're far from perfect serpy
                              You thought I was a spirit being? Mt 5:48, 22:30, Ro 7:18

The believer isn't sinless. He sins less. 1 Jn 3:9

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                                You're outnumbered Cruc - punt
                                Full on assault

Can't see their posts, all of a sudden the thread makes sense again

Comment

Working...
                                X