Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crucible View Post
    I've been engaged, never married.

My mothers been married six times, my aunt three, and my sister has two sons from different men, the latest of whom she's married to.

There's going to be a seventh and a third, I have no doubt. My aunt's old and married for money. No man in my relevant biological family has been married more than once.

And they are all Christian.
    Funny how that works

So your womanly dislike stems from your family.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel4Truth View Post
      So your womanly dislike stems from your family.
      I don't dislike women, just unprincipled ones who whore around charm and platitudes to blind men of their exploits.

It's not a hard concept, in fact it's biblical- it's why the bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate women, right down to the Whore of Babylon

Comment

I don't dislike women, just unprincipled ones who whore around charm and platitudes to blind men of their exploits.

It's not a hard concept, in fact it's biblical- it's why the bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate women, right down to the Whore of Babylon
        Jesus can help you forgive those women in your family. Wouldn't you like to be free of all that animosity and be at peace?
        sigpic

Comment

I don't dislike women,
          Good. Because disliking women oftentimes leads to...well...”liking” men.
          just unprincipled ones who whore around
          Excellent. You can recognize the distinction. Now, can you with equal disdain acknowledge unprincipled men? Can you recognize Paul’s exhortation for men to join the Lord rather than prostitutes? To flee from sexual immorality?
          to blind men
          Back to Adam you go. God recognizes the weakness of men but He never excuses it. Quit hiding behind the skirt of temptation and put on some Godly armor man.
          It’s not a hard concept, in fact it’s Biblical- it’s why the Bible so openly symbolizes and compares wickedness to reprobate men, right down to the Chaldeans.
          Everyone deserves a first chance. - Kc

The road to hell is paved with Republicans...and congested with Democrats. - Kc

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows...wait a minute...there’s Nietzsche!!!!!! – Kc

Comment

Except when your unprincipled self fornicated with women without being married.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
            They already know monsters exist.
            We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tambora View Post
              Except when your unprincipled self fornicated with women without being married.
              And there it is, the inability of women to take accountability for anything.

Abstaining from sex before marriage is only reasonably applicable to a society where people marry soon after puberty. That is, during an age you consider to be inapplicable for consent.
              God designed man to marry around that time, which this society has completely moved away from and wonder why it is the way it is.
              There's moral conundrums all over the society you uphold, take some accountability.

I can still nonetheless call my act a sin, however venial. You can't acknowledge yours, because you are fixed on deception like EVE.
              So you go on being infantilized while others grow up

Comment

I can still nonetheless call my act a sin,
                As you should, because having sex with women you are not married to is sin.

We don't tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters exist.
                We tell our children fairy tales so that they will know that monsters can be killed.

Comment

And there goes the manipulation- directing the entire matter away to a man's fault.

You don't follow what the Bible teaches, and using your alleged abstinence until marriage as some ivory tower to look down upon doesn't make your case. In fact, it just shows how near sighted those as yourself are on morals in general.

Comment

Abstaining from sex before marriage is only reasonably applicable to
                    Everyone.

a society where people marry soon after puberty. That is, during an age you consider to be inapplicable for consent.
                    God designed man to marry around that time, which this society has completely moved away from and wonder why it is the way it is.
                    There's moral conundrums all over the society you uphold, take some accountability.
                    So, which of those women you had sex with did you marry?

Comment

And there goes the manipulation- directing the entire matter away to a man's fault.
                      It was your fault.
                      It is YOU that decided to have sex with women you were not married to.

You don't follow what the Bible teaches
                      The Bible says having sex with women you are not married to is sin.

Comment

• [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is doing nothing more than embracing exactly the misdirection I called out.
                        You see a man would never do that, because it's infantile and they would be made to acknowledge it. But not Tambora, and every male idiot will defend it just as always

It's funny how they are proof of the very things I state, and yet still somehow deny it. I have no more interest in that nonsense today

Comment

Tambora is doing nothing more than embracing exactly the ...
                          .... scriptures which tell us that having sex outside of marriage (like you do) is sin.

Comment

I don't dislike women, just unprincipled ones...
                            Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                            [Fornicator 1 Co 6:9] You don't follow what the Bible teaches...
                            Mt 7:5

Comment

[Whoremonger] [MENTION=3698]Tambora[/MENTION] is doing nothing more than embracing exactly the misdirection I called out.
                              You aren't in a position to be lecturing anybody on anything (1 Cor. 5:9–11).

Comment

Originally posted by Crucible View Post
                                You accidentally had sex?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X