• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
    that's what she said
    That's what I said . . . Bunny Bread

Comment

That's what I said . . . Bunny Bread
      That is so crumby.
      Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles Wings View Post
        That is so crumby.
        have money, will travel

Comment

have money, will travel
          I puked my guts out

Comment

I puked my guts out
            I hate your guts

Comment

• The first rule of holes:

When you find you have dug a hole for yourself, stop digging.
              I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
              A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
              If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saxon Hammer View Post
                I have never liked this one. I wonder where and when this comes from - Any idea?
                The pit.
                I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• Woe.

Comment

I puked my guts out
                    lol

Reminds me of my brothers.

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

• Try not to be such a worry wart.

Comment

• Act your age not your shoe size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagles Wings View Post
                          Act your age not your shoe size.
                          fake it till you make it

Comment

fake it till you make it
                            an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

Comment

an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
                              that was a close one