Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
    This is an old and ancient saying, that I just made up:

Why is it that some people insist on telling me things I know? They drop into a thread with a verse or three word "comment" and...arrhhggghhhh.

Its one of those sayings that is better shared.

PS I like this thread pj.
    “Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.”
    ― Thomas à Kempis, The Imitation of Christ
    Psalm 42:1-2 (KJV)

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

• Originally posted by Truster View Post
      It's better in practice. Much more difficult, but infinitely better.
      Practice moderation in speech.

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?

Comment

• I've had a bird but, then it flew away, when I tried to catch another.
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• When life gives you crumbs, feed the birds.

Comment

• TGIF
            Originally posted by Interplanner
            They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
            You're too literal to get it.
            The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

• “I told you I was ill”.

Spike Milligan’s infamous epitaph on his headstone.
              I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
              A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
              If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

• same old same old

Comment

• Originally posted by patrick jane View Post
                  same old same old
                  same as it ever was

Comment

same as it ever was
                    same time next week

Comment

same time next week
                      Weekly reports are due.

Comment

same as it ever was
                        What's the difference?

Comment

• stop making sense
                          You aren't what you eat, but you're always what you swallow.

Pro-Life

Comment

• How'd you come up with that?

Comment

• i double dog dare you

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                                i double dog dare you
                                and its inevitable companion:

hold my beer

Comment

Working...
                                X