they still work

how about one to the apocalypse?

right here

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    another problem
    A Missing Martyr
    with Eusebius and Victorinus. Antipas can not be found in the Church History of Eusebius or in the Commentary of Victorinus. The missing stuff is adding up. Can it be explained? Has any one tried to? There is reasonable explanation. They were both looking at copy of the Apocalypse that didn't have Antipas, the churches, or Jesus. They just had the Lamb.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    what was not written
    A Clue
    as to what they didn't know. What the Fathers of the Church wrote has been thoroughly studied but what they left out has not. Victorinus in his Commentary on the Apocalypse fails to mention the seven churches. He does mention the seven churches that Paul wrote to. This by itself should concern no one but when combined with other similar omissions, it demands your attention.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    there were signs
    A Reason
    to suspect another writer of the Apocalypse. Not just a different John but a second John. Few would dare to consider it. Most couldn't believe it was possible even though there were reasons to suspect it. Once considered there were additional signs to be found that would support this theory.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    Jesus Christ
    A Superstar
    and a great musical. JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR This is the time to watch it. Some very talented people. Great voices. Well done. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    your interpretation
    A Folly
    according to Newton. What is your interpretation based on? The bible? Which translation? There are 59 different English translations plus revisions. They don't agree. The differences are significant. Many are uncomfortable with the word interpretation because somehow they understand the original intent of the written word. Who or what can you believe?
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    I started with
    A Number
    or I should say the word number. Found it in Daniel and it referred to years. I then searched history to find out what happened in the year 666. Nothing. I did find Islam was getting ready to attack Constantinople the capital of a Christian empire that would last a thousand years where they reigned with Christ. Not a bad start.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    history
    A Necessary Ingredient
    to verify the fulfillment of prophecy. Your interpretation can prevent you identifying the historical events that have been prophesied. Numbers do not require interpretation. All bible translations agree on numbers and colors. That is where you need to start.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    we are all going to die
    A Fact
    you cannot deny. Do not fear that which can kill the body. Fear only God who can kill the soul if you do not pass the test. You are being tested. Not for coronavirus but to see if you can get along. You will be destroyed if you can't. Be not afraid. Be careful. Be kind. Be reasonable.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    Fr. Mark Goring
    A Saint
    in the making. Chastisement is a good example of his daily videos. Subscribe to Father Mark Goring to get his daily inspirational videos. He doesn't need your money and doesn't ask for it. He had been shut down for speaking out about the sex scandal. They can't shut him down without so many protesting. This is worth your time.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    Drive thru at Jimmy Johns have this thing for your credit card so they don't have to handle it. Got a Vito for yesterday and a Total Tuna for today. Good stuff. Drive thru is a good thing.
    Why does it take so long to post. Is it me or tol?

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    Originally posted by ok doser View Post

Stay safe chrys
    thanks
    I have three feral cats, outdoor cats, that come to the door when they are hungry. Some say you shouldn't feed them but I would rather have them hanging around than rats, rabbits, squirrels, and doves that crap on your cushions. It all started with a water dish I put out for the birds. I love birds. Doves not so much. All this is a violation of our HOA rules but somehow they have not bothered to admonish me. There are other rules that I am breaking.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    Home alone
    My wife is stuck in another state
    It's complicated
    I get sidewalk visits with my daughter and granddaughter
    I do El Polo Loco take out
    I do Walmart with gloves from China
    Had to reduce my beer consumption due to blood pressure
    Still biking in the morning