• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrysostom
    replied
    carbon
    A Problem
    and you are the source. You can't do much about it but you can vote for democrats. It shows you care. At least they are talking about it. Most of the time they are talking about the fact that the republicans are not talking about it. A clear difference. Save the planet. Francis and the bishops will bless you.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    maybe
    A Problem
    with Genesis. It says, "let them have dominion" over all the earth and "Be fruitful, and multiply". Nothing about carbon. 0 Bible results for “carbon.” We need a green bible to save the planet. They will cling to their guns and bibles. The pope can't stop that. Maybe he can change the bible.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied
    Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
    a crisis
    A Change
    in the weather. We are all going to die. Francis is worried about it. It might be a sin to not care about the environment. What about abortion and homosexuality? Not so much. It might be a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. Just ask the bishops. And the democrats. They agree.
    Home

from my thread:

... apocalyptic beliefs (regarding climate change) are common among young people. A recent Scott Rasmussen/HarrisX poll found that 51% of U.S. voters under the age of 35 believe it is “somewhat likely” or “very likely” that the “the earth will become uninhabitable and humanity will be wiped out” in “the next 10–15 years.”

voters who will help to decide future policy decisions

and why?

because they've been told a lie: https://stream.org/climate-change-fe...ally-baseless/

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    a crisis
    A Change
    in the weather. We are all going to die. Francis is worried about it. It might be a sin to not care about the environment. What about abortion and homosexuality? Not so much. It might be a rabbit hole you don't want to go down. Just ask the bishops. And the democrats. They agree.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    You can't derail a blog.
    and
    It may be the only way to reach Kenya

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    don't let
    A Crisis
    go to waste. We are all going to die if we don't do something about climate change. It changes four times a year. It is a problem when it is too hot or too cold. It is a problem two times each year. A reminder that we have to vote for who is talking about it. You have to trust them. You must believe in climate change. It proves you care.
    Home

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied

I also miss all that but there are those who encouraged me to look elsewhere and for that I am grateful. The blog has been a real challenge but I have reached 50 countries. People who are connected and searching for answers. Kenya is one of my latest. Why would anyone in Kenya pay attention to me? Somehow they found me thanks to WordPress. Think about it.

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied

I am talking big, absolute, objective, like the killing of babies.
    killing babies is wrong

Leave a comment:

• ok doser
    replied

Must have been a transgender.
    aka Cousin It

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post
    I have to go now. I'll look for you elsewhere. Eventually. In time. I'll need some time.

Thanks for this tonight. Happy New Year.
    Happy New Year

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied

No. You start with love.
    of the least of these

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    but we NEVER talk politics and rarely talk religion.
    Did you join TOL to avoid all that?

Leave a comment:

• annabenedetti
    replied

But that is where you start. If you don't start there, you will never get to what is really important.
    No. You start with love.

Leave a comment:

• annabenedetti
    replied
    I have to go now. I'll look for you elsewhere. Eventually. In time. I'll need some time.

Thanks for this tonight. Happy New Year.

Leave a comment:

• chrysostom
    replied
    not just that one.
    But that is where you start. If you don't start there, you will never get to what is really important.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X