Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by annabenedetti View Post

Not all men are the same.

Some of them use a vulnerable woman as a doormat.
    some women ask to be used as doormats

Comment

Not all men are the same.

Some of them use a vulnerable woman as a doormat.

I think your vision of vulnerability isn't going to be the same as mine.
      This is true but why can't you recognize a jerk?
      so
      What about a blog?
      a voice crying in the wilderness :chrysost:

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

some women ask to be used as doormats
        Are you drinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrysostom View Post

Are you drinking?
          still on coffee - gonna try a last minute grocery run before the big storm hits

Comment

How do you know that?
            You pull the most interesting quotes, I have to hand it to you. You can tell a lot about people just in they way they use quotes.

Tried and waited then got tired, that's about it

Comment

You pull the most interesting quotes, I have to hand it to you. You can tell a lot about people just in they way they use quotes.
              You didn't answer the question. He is still on coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by ok doser View Post

still on coffee - gonna try a last minute grocery run before the big storm hits
                Don't let us hold you up.

Comment

Have you considered a blog?
                  You would be the only person I know on WordPress.
                  No. There are already so many great writers and thinkers out there, and they write so well, far better than I could. I do read a woman's blog regularly and you would just love her, she's just as calm and peaceful as can be and she never talks about politics, ever. She doesn't even have internet at home, and she loves to read books and she loves her family and cooking healthy food and making a cozy home. She's not on WordPress unfortunately, but I can send you the link if you want. You won't find any tension there, though.

I could join Wordpress just so I could like your blog posts.

Comment

You didn't answer the question. He is still on coffee.
                    I really don't care what he's drinking, chrys. I was making an observation on his behavior. He'll manage to soldier on somehow, I'm sure.

Comment

This is true but why can't you recognize a jerk?
                      I do recognize jerks. Why would you assume I couldn't? In fact there's one here right now, unless he's already left on his grocery run.

Comment

No. There are already so many great writers and thinkers out there, and they write so well, far better than I could. I do read a woman's blog regularly and you would just love her, she's just as calm and peaceful as can be and she never talks about politics, ever. She doesn't even have internet at home, and she loves to read books and she loves her family and cooking healthy food and making a cozy home. She's not on WordPress unfortunately, but I can send you the link if you want. You won't find any tension there, though.

Good writers maybe but most don't have anything to say. You love research and writing. You just need to focus on a problem. You can't worry about anyone reading it. Just put it out there.

Comment

I do recognize jerks. Why would you assume I couldn't? In fact there's one here right now, unless he's already left on his grocery run.

We should hang around until he gets back. Are you drinking?

Comment

At least twice I got a like without a view or a visit. So many are looking without you even knowing it.

Comment

I do recognize jerks.

Many women can't.

Comment

Good writers maybe but most don't have anything to say. You love research and writing. You just need to focus on a problem. You can't worry about anyone reading it. Just put it out there.
                                I do love it, chrys. But so much of what I want to say seems too private to put out there.

Honestly I wouldn't care if no one read it, that was never a big thing for me but I know it's important to a lot of people, and understandably so.

I did start a blog here years ago but I deleted the posts. I still have them somewhere on my computer but the blog (should be) empty, unless the upgrade (downgrade) put them back in. It was called Lost in Contemplation. From another time.

Comment

Working...
                                X