chrysostom

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it was
A Close Vote
in Florida but that was not the only one. There were a lot of close races where the cans lost to the rats mainly due to the woman vote. The good news is that Pelosi will help reelect Trump no matter what she does.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Mexico may need
A Wall
for their border. This may be fake news but I understand Mexico may be looking at the cost of razor wire for their southern border. If you can believe Fox news, the locals may be clashing with the immigrants who can't get past our border. You may want to invest in that company that makes razor wire.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
here is
A Plan
for immigration. Allow the blue states to let them in. California, Arizona, and New Mexico have effectively voted to let them in. It would be easy to just protect the Texas border. It will also put pressure on Mexico in that it will force all the migrants to travel to their northernmost border.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i think you're on the right track here chrys - let's designate a single, identifiable state in which to put all these immigrants who aren't interested in following the rule of law

:think:

:idea:

how about mexico?

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
i think you're on the right track here chrys - let's designate a single, identifiable state in which to put all these immigrants who aren't interested in following the rule of law

:think:

:idea:

how about mexico?
I vote for Wyoming. :)

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it is time for hollywood squares
mika and joe are skyping
mika is wearing her mourning black
the mourning memo is Trump and troops
judges block Trump
Ivanka emails
lock her up
mostly Ivanka
congress to ivestigate

this mourning sickness is hard to take
but
hey, it is my job

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
how to flip
A Blue State
in less than two years. Just let the migrants in and let the states deal with it. This is something Trump CAN do without even Tweeting about it but I don't think he can resist either. Trump will do what he CAN to protect Texas. Call it the Houston plan or remember the Alamo.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
joe is skyping
mika is off
the mourning memo is midterm landslide
will now see the worst of Trump
all about money
what's best for Trump
joe monologue 7 minutes
khashoggi
five squares (record is seven)
very somber mood
they should be happy with the landslide
where is the hollywood ending?
standing with saudis
war in yemen
money from russians
more on Ivanka emails

this is mourning sickness
it is hard to take
but
hey, it is my job

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
you may get roasted like
A Turkey
if you try to serve politics with the stuffing. Keep it to yourself. Enjoy your family time. Enjoy the food and be thankful for what you have.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
today is
A Thanksgiving
for what we have. A time of appreciation for the family we have. A time of appreciation for the home and food that we have. A time for appreciation.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
mika is skyping and taped
joe is off
the mourning memo is lame duck congress
five squares
zombie like
nothing to see here
move on
to Fox

this is really bad