About Those Chemtrails ...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Would that make you happy?

annabanahead, dedicated to the integrity of online imagery everywhere!

cape2.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I have that and some from far away laugh. Problem I still cannot see the difference? Chem trials are what one does to test new discoveries in medicine. What the heck does that have to do with airplanes.

huh?
Is it aeroplanes or airplanes? I do not know that either tonight.:mad:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I have that and some from far away laugh. Problem I still cannot see the difference? Chem trials are what one does to test new discoveries in medicine. What the heck does that have to do with airplanes.

huh?
Is it aeroplanes or airplanes? I do not know that either tonight.:mad:

Chemtrails are the subject of a conspiracy theory alleging that the normal condensation trails airplanes leave in the atmosphere are actually seeded with biological agents meant to make us sick. I don't happen to believe in chemtrails but it seems fzappa is intrigued.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Chemtrails are the subject of a conspiracy theory alleging that the normal condensation trails airplanes leave in the atmosphere are actually seeded with biological agents meant to make us sick. I don't happen to believe in chemtrails but it seems fzappa is intrigued.

Huh? So it is a chemical agent.

Well Agent Orange was real. My cousin made it and I do not mean worked around it, he made it at Monsanto, and if you remember, we were up there in Missouri.

Now the Agent Orange is a di clorophen oxy acetic with a tri clorophen oxy acetic, and you might think it would be easy to make any clorophen oxy actic, but they do not mix easy and when you have that, you have something that cam kill trees. It was not made to harm people, although it did, it was made to kill off the jungle. Anyway..............

Fzappa is as strange as his screen-name

fzappa13

Condensation trails dissipate shortly after they form. Chem trails do not. Your are either not old enough to have seen the former or you are a deliberate liar who has seen both and is trying to forward the canard that the two are the same. Take your pick.

Pun intended.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Might want to pull down your slip ... your bigotry is showing.

Condensation trails dissipate shortly after they form. Chem trails do not. Your are either not old enough to have seen the former or you are a deliberate liar who has seen both and is trying to forward the canard that the two are the same. Take your pick.

Pun intended.

The grumpy conspiracy theorist is offering logical fallacies for breakfast...

I'll stick to my coffee, thanks.

(I think you were initially taken in by that photohoax and that's why you're so grumpy.)

fzappa13

i see what you did there :)

Not just everyone knows there is an alternate meaning for the term "canard."

i always assumed it was for this guy

92414d2ccbe975e049634c084f0d6.jpg

and no, that's not hilston :chuckle:

Yes, I'm kinda like Matt Groening in that FZ was my Elvis. He said what most folks wanted to but didn't have the requisite guts ... and no, I would not confuse him with Hilston even on a bad hair day ... though, like Hilston, he did kinda have his own dictionary.

fzappa13

(I think you were initially taken in by that photohoax and that's why you're so grumpy.)

Over the course of my life I have come to believe that a sense of humor is sort of like the ability to dunk a basket ball ... either you have it or you don't.

fzappa13

Logical fallacies? I'll give you a hundred bucks for every jet you personally can take a picture of spewing that garbage upon landing at a public airport.

What do I get if you can't?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
1379535432001-EPA-CHINA-TRAVEL-AIRPORT.jpg

Daocheng Yading Airport, which opened in September 2013, is the highest-altitude airport in the world. It is located at an elevation of 4,411m. The airport serves Doacheng County in the Garzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Sichuan Province.

fzappa13

1379535432001-EPA-CHINA-TRAVEL-AIRPORT.jpg

Daocheng Yading Airport, which opened in September 2013, is the highest-altitude airport in the world. It is located at an elevation of 4,411m. The airport serves Doacheng County in the Garzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Sichuan Province.

Do you see a chem trail behind the jet? No you don't ... and you won't. Did you take a picture of a jet landing spewing out this mess. No, you didn't. Because they don't. At a certain point you need to turn off the computer, join life, and have a look around. Better yet, look up. These chem trails end as abruptly as they start.