Glenn Frey Tribute Thread - Everything Eagles

WizardofOz

He wasn't an unrepentant satanic, druggy, faggot who is now burning in hell?

Naz? aCW? Where you at :idunno:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Glenn Frey, a founding member and guitarist of the Eagles, has died at 67.

His family released a statement on the Eagles' website, saying:

"Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia. The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery. Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide."

Don Henley: Trump went over fine line between pride and arrogance
The family also thanked fans for their support, and posted the lyrics to the Eagles song "It's Your World Now," which was co-written by Frey. The lyrics include, "Be part of something good; leave something good behind."

Frey was born in Detroit and was raised in its suburbs. His solo hits include "The Heat Is On" and "Smuggler's Blues." An Eagles greatest hits collection from the mid-1970s and "Hotel California" are among the best-selling albums in history.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I haven't heard any of the Eagles' more recent stuff, but i heard they did an album in 06 or 07 and another in 2013. I think they toured as recently as 2013. One of the greatest bands ever, tons of talent.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He wasn't an unrepentant satanic, druggy, faggot who is now burning in hell?

Naz? aCW? Where you at :idunno:

No, they can't respect anybody, they just slander who they suspect of doing things they don't agree with.

My my, you and your little buddy's obsession with me is downright scary Aaron (yiou forget to mention TOL super moderator and pastor Bob Enyart: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115670

To my knowledge Glenn Frey wasn't a proud and unrepentant cross dressing homosexual like David Bowie was. If he was, I wouldn't derail this thread like you're doing, instead I would reveal his immoral past as I've done with your heartthrob in this thread.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4582639&postcount=1357

RIP Glen Frey

The Heat is On

Last edited:

WizardofOz

My my, you and your little buddy's obsession with me is downright scary Aaron

I thought we were the same person...you must have taken your meds today. Your shrink will be proud.

(yiou forget to mention TOL super moderator and pastor Bob Enyart: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115670

It's just as pathetic when he dances on graves but you and your little buddy in arms, Naz, take it to another level.

To my knowledge Glenn Frey wasn't a proud and unrepentant cross dressing homosexual like David Bowie was. If he was, I wouldn't derail this thread like you're doing, instead I would reveal his immoral past as I've done with your heartthrob in this thread.

I couldn't care less about Bowie. Do you have evidence that Frey repented before his death? That is exactly what you demanded from those defending Bowie, for proof that he repented.