Creepy, stalker like behaviour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Truster View Post
    Am I the only one that finds it decidedly creepy, when someone who knows they are on ignore, continue to post on active threads?
    1. Because YOU have THEM on ignore, they shouldn't post at all? Someone you ignore can still post at (not "to") you because they want everyone else to see you're a fool.

2. Maybe they don't know you have them on ignore.

3. Maybe they don't care.

4. Maybe they post at you anyway because they know it torques your muffin.
    "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
    Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
    By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

i'll take 1, 2, 3 and 4 for $500 alex

Comment

Originally posted by chrysostom View Post
        I know who my stalkers are:

rusha
        saul to paul
        rocketman
        patrick jane

they are all on ignore
        except for rusha who cannot be on ignore
        Don't flatter yourself. I respond to your baseless rhetoric.
        TRUST
        is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
        and one of the hardest things to
        ever get back.

Comment

I must confess that I am aMAZed at Trousers yessir I am.

I perceive that he is a fellow who God has been kind to, incredibly patient, so very gracious

But he turns and snaps and snarls at everybody who comes near him...even the Salvation army captain who had helped him so much, if he didn't save his soul he certainly saved his natural life....think....if he had not saved his natural life how would have his soul been saved?....

Trousers is like the man in the story who was forgiven his debt but then immediately he went out and grabbed his fellow by the throat.
          One lavished upon in the Beloved
          sigpic

Comment

Truster

Make sure this is quoted so that retard has to look at it.
            Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
              Here is a way to determine a stalker. When you post something, then when you receive a hostile response, do not respond. See if when you post again, to another member, whether or not the same member makes another hostile response. The more times he or she does so, the greater chance you have a stalker.

The best thing to do is not respond, have a little laugh because he or she has emotionally bonded to you in such a manner, deleterious to his or herself.

Leave a comment to another member who the hostile member is also tied to. Keep in mind it is always the stalker who has a problem.
              Yea right gaytoyou

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                Truster

Make sure this is quoted so that retard has to look at it.
                Ok, but he's got me on ignore too.
                "There is one thing worse than going to Hell. That would be going to Hell and having it be a surprise."
                Terence Mc Lean

[most will be very surprised]

Everyone who has not believed the Gospel of grace is not saved, no matter what else they believe or do.
                By that measure, how many professing Christians are on their way to the Lake of Fire?

Comment

Originally posted by intojoy View Post
                  Yea right gaytoyou
                  The Coconut Man has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                    The Coconut Man has spoken.
                    There should be some limits. I'm not sure why he keeps insisting on pushing them.

Comment

Originally posted by glorydaz View Post
                      There should be some limits. I'm not sure why he keeps insisting on pushing them.
                      I'm afraid he doesn't realize he's a real annoyance? Nobody
                      sat him down and explained it to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grosnick Marowbe View Post
                        I'm afraid he doesn't realize he's a real annoyance? Nobody
                        sat him down and explained it to him.
                        Hi GM

I recall that you and I went a few rounds in the annoy thy neighbour ring! The cessation of violence had an immediate effect and peace has lasted. Imagine what would have happened if a domino effect had ensued. It would have travelled around the world twice by now I'm sure.

I sincerely hope that all is well with you and yours, H.
                        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
                        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
                        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Working...
                        X