Creepy, stalker like behaviour.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creepy, stalker like behaviour.

Am I the only one that finds it decidedly creepy, when someone who knows they are on ignore, continue to post on active threads?
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

iow, you think that putting someone on ignore means that they should ignore you?

granite had this problem

Comment

Originally posted by Truster View Post
      Am I the only one that finds it decidedly creepy, when someone who knows they are on ignore, continue to post on active threads?
      It depends. Participating in a discussion isn't necessarily stalkerish. If, OTOH, they know they are on *your* ignore list and are following you around and replying to your posts, then yes. It's creepy, and something that seems to be happening more frequently on TOL.
      TRUST
      is a fragile thing.

Easy to break, Easy to lose
      and one of the hardest things to
      ever get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusha View Post
        It depends. Participating in a discussion isn't necessarily stalkerish. If, OTOH, they know they are on *your* ignore list and are following you around and replying to your posts, then yes. It's creepy, and something that seems to be happening more frequently on TOL.
        I'm grateful for your saying so.
        I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
        A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
        If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

I know I am on chrysostom's ignore list, but I still reply to his posts with the purpose in mind to expose him as a wacko harebrained schemist.

I am not sure if that is creepy.
          Originally posted by Interplanner
          They can't compete with a real writer and grammar scholar
          You're too literal to get it.
          The New Covenant preceded the Old Covenant.

Comment

I actually find it pretty funny when posters do that to me. What better way for them to waste their time than to follow me around knowing they will never get a reply?
            -Q
            "The Man. The Myth. The Legend!"

Comment

Originally posted by SaulToPaul View Post
              I know I am on chrysostom's ignore list, but I still reply to his posts with the purpose in mind to expose him as a wacko harebrained schemist.

Eh, Chrys has many people on his ignore people, and I guarantee you, I did not have you in mind when I made that statement.

You reply to nonsense, but do not follow posters from thread to thread or make threads for the sole purpose of getting in your digs.
              TRUST
              is a fragile thing.

ever get back.

Comment

Here is a way to determine a stalker. When you post something, then when you receive a hostile response, do not respond. See if when you post again, to another member, whether or not the same member makes another hostile response. The more times he or she does so, the greater chance you have a stalker.

The best thing to do is not respond, have a little laugh because he or she has emotionally bonded to you in such a manner, deleterious to his or herself.

Leave a comment to another member who the hostile member is also tied to. Keep in mind it is always the stalker who has a problem.
                So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                  Here is a way to determine a stalker. When you post something, then when you receive a hostile response, do not respond. See if when you post again, to another member, whether or not the same member makes another hostile response. The more times he or she does so, the greater chance you have a stalker.

The best thing to do is not respond, have a little laugh because he or she has emotionally bonded to you in such a manner, deleterious to his or herself.

Leave a comment to another member who the hostile member is also tied to. Keep in mind it is always the stalker who has a problem.
                  Absolutely. It's quite telling when you have had a person on ignore for over a year, and they (and all of their alters they use after burning out an ID) posts right above you.
                  TRUST
                  is a fragile thing.

ever get back.

Comment

hey!

i'm a wacko harebrained chemist!

Comment

Originally posted by ok doser View Post
                      hey!

i'm a wacko harebrained chemist!
                      Stoichiometry!

Comment

Comment

Stoichiometry!
                          My old cousin always talked about that.
                          So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ktoyou View Post
                            My old cousin always talked about that.
                            My high school Chemistry teacher had a saying,

"Stoichiometry, stoichiometry, stoichiometry."

When I got to college, I understood what he meant!

Comment

Absolutely. It's quite telling when you have had a person on ignore for over a year, and they (and all of their alters they use after burning out an ID) posts right above you.
                              I like the part where they are always giving themselves a hotfoot!
                              So, what?

believe it!

Comment

Working...
                              X