Are You A Misogynist?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You think women should be subservient to men.

That's not misogyny. It is however misandry to be rebellious to men.
I suppose this is where you can just make yourself a list of who and who doesn't believe the Bible and the Patriarchs who wrote it.

Geez, dude. It isn't hard to tell someone's got your manhood in their purse :chuckle:

Arthur Brain

I suppose this is where you can just make yourself a list of who and who doesn't believe the Bible and the Patriarchs who wrote it.

Geez, dude. It isn't hard to tell someone's got your manhood in their purse :chuckle:

What, you think I was coerced into making this thread or something? Man, the contents of my wallet would hardly be worth fighting about between moths doofus.

Still, thanks for playing...

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Criteria as follows:

You think the following video is how women should behave:

You're called Sum1sgrudge or a derivative thereof...

You can't cook.

You have a beard the size of New Mexico.

You're an idiot.

Is the above disjunctive or conjunctive?

In other words, if at least one of the criteria obtain for x, x is a misogynist? Or if all of those criteria obtain for x, x is a misogynist?

If the latter, the men in the video weren't misogynists. No beards. :p

bybee

You are a sad little man.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What, you think I was coerced into making this thread or something? Man, the contents of my wallet would hardly be worth fighting about between moths doofus.

Still, thanks for playing...

No, what I'm saying is that you are sympathizing for your captor. Being coerced into it would actually be better than you doing it of your own free will :rolleyes:

And also

I don't know what this shape shifting, mythical person did to make you all mad but apparently he's like me because I've seen this mentioned several times over several threads by several people, and two of those times they insinuated me as being this person.

anonymous.jpg

Arthur Brain

No, what I'm saying is that you are sympathizing for your captor. Being coerced into it would actually be better than you doing it of your own free will :rolleyes:

And also

Darn it, ya got me dude and I can only admit this now because Ms rolling pin has adjourned to the drawing room momentarily and...oh crap, she's come back! Aaaaaarrrrrrggghhh.....

I don't know what this shape shifting, mythical person did to make you all mad but apparently he's like me because I've seen this mentioned several times over several threads by several people, and two of those times they insinuated me as being this person.

Uh, more than likely because he is...the same misogyny, the same gripes, the same boring whines about women and their 'place' etc...

Arthur Brain

Is the above disjunctive or conjunctive?

In other words, if at least one of the criteria obtain for x, x is a misogynist? Or if all of those criteria obtain for x, x is a misogynist?

If the latter, the men in the video weren't misogynists. No beards. :p

To be fair obviously not all apply. I myself had a beard that could have taken over London at one point until I attacked myself with a razor so common sense still needs application. So I'll wait for someone besides you to respond...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
For the man is not of the woman: but the woman of the man.
Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

-Apostle Paul, 1st Corinthians, chapter 11, verse 8

Patriarchy™

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
If you believe that applies to all situations, why are you still posting here? :confused:

All situations? A woman is to submit to her own husband (1 Pet. 3:5, 6) :peach: --not everyone else's husband. :plain:

She is to learn from him (1 Cor. 14:34, 35), reverence him (Eph. 5:33)--love him (Titus 2:4).

Is that confusing?

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Criteria as follows:

You think the following video is how women should behave:

You can't cook.

You have a beard the size of New Mexico.

You're an idiot.

do you have to agree with all of those, just one, one or two, or what?

is it a sliding scale?