Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder in Ireland: Is 7-18 years enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder in Ireland: Is 7-18 years enough?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...er-trial.html#

These types of individuals will not get better in prison. They either should be locked away for good, or executed for the common good of the community at large.
    Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
    Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
    Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

He needs to be executed. The end.
    A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man
    we can trust with nuclear weapons.

Bill Clinton

Comment

Remember Anders Behring Breivik? He's the Norwegian man who murdered 77 people in 2011. His punishment? Twenty one years in "prison". He was assigned a personal staff of 17 people to tend to his needs. I kid you not. He could, and likely, be imprisoned for the rest of his life if he is considered a threat to society.
      Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
      . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by The Berean View Post
        Remember Anders Behring Breivik? He's the Norwegian man who murdered 77 people in 2011. His punishment? Twenty one years in "prison". He was assigned a personal staff of 17 people to tend to his needs. I kid you not. He could, and likely, be imprisoned for the rest of his life if he is considered a threat to society.
        I do remember. He should never see the light of day, one way or the other.
        Eph 2:8 For you are saved by grace through faith, and this is not from yourselves; it is God's gift --
        Eph 2:9 not from works, so that no one can boast.
        Eph 2:10 For we are His creation, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them. [HCSB]

Comment

Working...
        X