POLAR SHIFT ? PLANET X ? WORMWOOD ? LABYRINTH ? MYTHS ? PHROPHECY? END TIMES ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Patrick said:
can science confirm any of these ?

No, none of them;
And, not that you asked, but:

Pollution from Car Emissions and Possibly Solar Activity is what is responsible for the Odd Weather Patterns that the World has been Experiencing.

Planet X is a complete Lie; I work closely with Astronomers, and I've asked them about the whole "Nibiru" Idea.

None of them think it is Real.

There are Several Bodies that do "Orbit the Earth", however.

I could find you a List.

=M=

We need to build cars that run on water ( That have Steam for Exhaust ) or compressed air; get out of Fossil Fuel based Energies, and fully switch to Natural Power.
Nuclear Power is a good Idea, if it's done safely, and Meltdowns are avoided; It's a relatively new Science that needs to be further developed.

Glad it's not up to me, though. : D

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No, not that you asked.

Pollution from Car Emissions and Possibly Solar Activity is what is responsible for the Odd Weather Patterns that the World has been Experiencing.

Planet X is a complete Lie; I work closely with Astronomers, and I've asked them about the whole "Nibiru" Idea.

None of them think it is Real.

There are Several Bodies that do "Orbit the Earth", however.

I could find you a List.

=M=

We need to build cars that run on water or compressed air; get out of Fossil Fuel based Energies, and fully switch to Natural Power.
Nuclear Power is a good Idea, if it's done safely, and Meltdowns are avoided; It's a relatively new Science that needs to be further developed.

Glad it's not up to me, though. : D

i have quite extensive experience in the automotive industry. even without that, the information is available that pretty much proves that MANY different power sources for automobiles have been known and proven for over a hundred years. heck, i saw jay leno in his 110 year old steam car go from 0 - 40 in about 5 seconds. steam ! again, the BIG oil/energy/resources industry colluding with auto makers has stifled any real "free-market" capitalism. (competition). look into what's really happened since the Federal Reserve Act way back when. see who they answer to. nobody. anyway, yes, we can make cars without fossil fuel needed. we could 150 years ago. now we can make lighter, safer, advanced vehicles without emissions. in the OP, i was making fun of the history channel a bit. they always have nostradamus, mayans, dogon, bible secrets, egyptology, malachi, hopi, and on and on. and the dinosaur diaries - :drum:

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
What is your Favorite Supposed "Power/Energy Source" idea for a Vehicle?

I mean, even if it does run on water, they can still sound like cars, and the Engine can be Loud as we want them to be.

We just have to move beyond our "Addiction" to Oil Products.

If we just used oil to Maintenance the Engines, and Synthetic or Recycled oils for that matter; We may not destroy ourselves before we can build a Rocket big and Capable enough to colonize other Planets, with our Ever Expanding Population.

=M=

Like I always say, we can figure out all of the Worlds problems right here today, on TOL; But, will that Ever "Change" anything, Really?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I mean, even if it does run on water, they can still sound like cars, and the Engine can be Loud as we want them to be.

If we just used oil to Maintenance the Engines, and Synthetic or Recycled oils for that matter; We may not destroy ourselves before we can build a Rocket big and Capable enough to colonize other Planets, with our Ever Expanding Population.

=M=

Like I always say, we can figure out all of the Worlds problems right here today, on TOL; But, will that Ever "Change" anything, Really?

well, batteries, electric. they leave footprints also, though. i don't pay attention anymore to new innovations because ultimately, the auto industry will decide what, and how quickly any new or cleaner fuel will be used. it's a worldwide deal now. we may never live to see it on a large enough scale to make a difference. it's too late already, really. maybe there are always signs of the end times if we look for them. but alot of things add up to "pretty soon". i used to say, "the planet will kick us off" - shrug humans off like a brief flea infestation. the planet will be here. we won't." extinction is obviously real. mankind increasingly thinks "short term". oh, we think about the kids and grandkids. the forseeable future. sometimes. mostly we care about this weekend, or next year. retirement. funeral arrangements. we block out the scary stuff when we walk out the door and put our game face on. our "everything's ok" attitude. God. Jesus. America. "normal" stuff. we leave the house and forget what we know. i'm glad you're humble and wise though, not much left for you to learn. i can't wait until i get done growing - :crackup:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, you've got to admit, if Jesus returns as soon as I think, we won't need to worry about our Ever Expanding Population. I also think that we won't have to worry about emissions, or the strange weather we're having from God that we call the Polar Vortex. Yes, I am sticking my neck out a bit, but it's okay. None of it will matter because we'll have tons less people on the Earth, and more in Heaven. I see you all will think I'm a joker. Let's c what happens!!

Glory To God!!

Michael

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, you've got to admit, if Jesus returns as soon as I think, we won't need to worry about our Ever Expanding Population. I also think that we won't have to worry about emissions, or the strange weather we're having from God that we call the Polar Vortex. Yes, I am sticking my neck out a bit, but it's okay. None of it will matter because we'll have tons less people on the Earth, and more in Heaven. I see you all will think I'm a joker. Let's c what happens!!

Glory To God!!

Michael

no, i don't think you are joking

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:cool:

=M=

another good, possibly lengthy subject. why are they even thinking about sending people to mars ? we haven't even sent ANYONE to the moon since 1969 ? (if they even did it) - nobody since. russia never put a man there did they ? regardless, why wouldn't we terraform, colonize, build infrastructure, mine resources, research, make ready, ON the moon ? we can create an environment that creates oxygen, warmth and sustains life. real close to home. moon first, then outward. no, we need trillions to "do the other things" (kennedy - look it up) - another ruse amounting to possibly a quadrillion dollars all told. i totally agree with exploration and science as part of humanity, but let's get real.:sleep:

Word based mystic

let us look at string theory.

it proposes that the exact vibration determines the type of element.

it also proposes that the strings while vibrating hold the atomic structure together.

it also proposes that all is connected.

sound/vibrations is the key factor in much of the theory.

hmm.

the Word speaks

the Word holds all things together.

all things are and will kneel to the Word.

we each have a secret name rev 2:17 and when Jesus speaks it we kneel.

Adam named all the animals and had authority over all creatures. hmmm. adam knew the name of each animal

the very substance of each element is determined on it's individual sound/name

when the Word spoke all things into existence it was by sound/name/vibrations

all things are held together by that WORD/sound/vibration

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.