X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice water plot.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/...a8&oe=546A7D1A
    I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

"Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm".

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
    A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
    If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Or worse than that...Satanic?

The Dark Side of the Ice Bucket Challenge
    If God promises life, He slayeth first; when He builds, He casteth all down first. God is no patcher; He cannot build on another's foundation. - William Tyndale

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
    Jeremiah 17:9

Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
    Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Isaiah 50:10-11

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_42 View Post

sigpic

Comment

my instructor asked in class today if we knew why they were using ice water (it's to mimic the effects of als on the nervous system, according to him)

i replied " because they tried boiling water and it ended badly"

he didn't get it

Comment

Originally posted by resurrected View Post
          my instructor asked in class today if we knew why they were using ice water (it's to mimic the effects of als on the nervous system, according to him)

he didn't get it
          sigpic

Comment

he didn't get it
            Perhaps it was your timing? Your delivery might have been off too?

Comment

he didn't get it
              Everyone else realises that your stupid remarks are not funny except for you. It's not that ''he didn't get it'' there was nothing remotely funny about what you said. If there was then you conveying it would drain it of humour.

Que stupid remark or emotion.
              I know Him, correctly, as Messiah whom you call Christ. Yah Shua whom you call Jesus. Messianists who you call Christians.

I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers and those that oppose the following statement:
              A regenerate man trusts in the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
              If you are fully persuaded, by experience, of this delightful, beautiful and life giving doctrine then I love you as a brother.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

I don't make statements online that I wouldn't repeat in front of my Maker, my grandmother or a judge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai_42 View Post

I'd feel safe in saying anything to do with RCC is Satanic.

Comment

Working...
                  X