hi gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi gang

howdy all. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy during the pandemic.

Welcome back kmoney!
    Your problem is not technology. The problem is YOU. You lack the will to change...You treat this planet as you treat each other. - Klaatu

What are you talking about? There is no such thing as the "Mafia"......it doesn't exist. Just a bunch of lies told to defame honest hardworking Italians like myself. - TomO

I will do you, let's see, goofy, wacky, and to the left side of the bell curve
    . -Ktoyou

I'm white. I'm not black. I can't convert to being black. It doesn't matter how much I want to become black. I could listen to rap and date fat white women all day; for all that, I'll still remain white.- Traditio

Comment

Originally posted by kmoney View Post
      Howdy Kmoney.

Comment

healthy as a horse!

Comment

TB! Rusha! koban! good to see you!

Comment

Hey there Count! Good to see ya.

Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post
              Hey there Count! Good to see ya.

hi Cottontail! Glad to see you! I tried to leave you a message but your profile page wouldn't load. Are you managing without me sending you sprouts??

Comment

hi Cottontail! Glad to see you! I tried to leave you a message but your profile page wouldn't load. Are you managing without me sending you sprouts??
                I think that's still one of the glitches in this latest version that hasn't been ironed out yet...

You never sent me sprouts, just empty baskets.

How are you doing in these strange times?
                Well this is fun isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Brain View Post

I think that's still one of the glitches in this latest version that hasn't been ironed out yet...

You never sent me sprouts, just empty baskets.

How are you doing in these strange times?
                  I'm hanging in. Staying healthy which I'm thankful for. Also have been able to maintain employment and a paycheck which I know many can't say.
                  Very strange times indeed. What about you?

Comment

Hello Have you come to believe the gospel (1 Cor 15:1-4) that saves?

Comment

Working...
                    X